What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Phenomenon Of “Let’s Go Brandon” Chants (2 Viewers)

A guy last night at my adult slow pitch softball game with a “Let’s Go Brandon” shirt on managed to strike out looking. Seemed fitting.
It's such a classless slogan that speaks volumes about the people who chant it or wear gear with it.
:lmao:
You libs are always so classy. Glass houses, Mr. Alias account
You think a chant that means "F Joe Biden" is classy? And it's not just some one off meathead or talking head, you see it everywhere in conservative circles.

And you guys sure aren't very welcoming to new members. You realize football season just started right? You realize few forums outside Reddit hardly exist anymore right? Is your goal to chase new folks away?
I’m always curious how new members find us on a FF message board
Not sure...ask @Schmeabs or @tonysmiles

or do you only worry about the left leaning accounts?
I have been a member since 2003. Have always been a lurker in all the forums. With the midterms felt it was a good time to kick up some banter.

A guy last night at my adult slow pitch softball game with a “Let’s Go Brandon” shirt on managed to strike out looking. Seemed fitting.
It's such a classless slogan that speaks volumes about the people who chant it or wear gear with it.
This more than anything else. It’s just ugly and classless.

And please don’t bother arguing that liberals can be just as ugly and classless. They can. Signs that read “**** Trump!” are just as bad. I remember a poster of George W Bush with a Hitler mustache, and one of Obama with a Hitler mustache. Just awful.

So both sides can be crude and classless and ugly. Doesn’t mean that any of us need partake or cheer such things on. I think if you’re OK with this there’s something wrong with you.
Finding a few examples of libs being classless is nothing like the joy and magnitude republicans have given this chant. Heck, this thread was made because the OP and his friends think the slogan is so great.
You joined last Thursday.
LOL, real members joined months before you. You should just sit down!

You think a chant that means "F Joe Biden" is classy? And it's not just some one off meathead or talking head, you see it everywhere in conservative circles.

And you guys sure aren't very welcoming to new members. You realize football season just started right? You realize few forums outside Reddit hardly exist anymore right? Is your goal to chase new folks away?

I have been a member since 2003. Have always been a lurker in all the forums. With the midterms felt it was a good time to kick up some banter.
Sorry, you're a November 2003 member you have to have been a member before Aug 2003 to be considered a "real" member for some around here.

Similar to Dodds, my gilroy account didn't make it over to the new forum for some reason. I explained this several times already and seeing you are on these forums 14 hours a day I know you already knew this.

Sorry, you're a November 2003 member you have to have been a member before Aug 2003 to be considered a "real" member for some around here.
Pretty sure "Real Members" are considered those who joined on 12/7/2019.

Users who are viewing this thread