What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Polamalu Interception Explained (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
I don't believe for one second anything remotely close to this happens with the officiating in the league. But this was funny.J

Steelerpassgodfather.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The NFL needs to tread lightly here. It wouldn't want to creep anywhere near the NBA's reputation.Wait a sec...does this mean Plummer is going to "have an accident" before the game on Sunday?

The NFL needs to tread lightly here.  It wouldn't want to creep anywhere near the NBA's reputation.

Wait a sec...does this mean Plummer is going to "have an accident" before the game on Sunday?
Nah, just a few during...You mean 'wetting his pants' when he looks over his left shoulder right?

The NFL needs to tread lightly here. It wouldn't want to creep anywhere near the NBA's reputation.

Wait a sec...does this mean Plummer is going to "have an accident" before the game on Sunday?
Hi Bus,I don't follow the NBA at all but that was the big talk on ESPN radio this morning - that the league can't afford to get like the NBA where everyone thinks the games are fixed. Is it really that bad?

J

The NFL needs to tread lightly here. It wouldn't want to creep anywhere near the NBA's reputation.

Wake up with a bronco's head in his bed?

Hi Bus,I don't follow the NBA at all but that was the big talk on ESPN radio this morning - that the league can't afford to get like the NBA where everyone thinks the games are fixed. Is it really that bad?

J
Its hard to watch the NBA for any length of time without hearing about a consipiracy, whether it be the officiating, or how the draft lottery worked out, or even scheduling. I don't believe there is a conspiracy, but the talk is always there, to the point that its kinda of just assumed, and batted around like an old joke among NBA watchers. The NFL isn't like that, but a weekend like the last is a step in that direction.

That int call was like watching your man pummel the other fighter for 10 out of 12 rounds, and losing a split decision. Or like watching Meldrick Taylor beat the hell out of a still-undefeated J.C.Chavez, only to have the ref stop it in the last 12 seconds of the fight on Chavez' only good punch of the night.For the record, I haven't watched boxing for 8 years. Used to be able to name champions of all 3 major belts for almost all weight classes.

I don't believe for one second anything remotely close to this happens with the officiating in the league. But this was funny.

J
that joke doesn't quite work. the colts still wouldn't have covered.

Users who are viewing this thread