What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Red Pill (1 Viewer)

-jb-

Footballguy
I was reading through the NYU professor on mating crisis thread, and worm-holed on the Red Pill, then happened to stumble onto this Tedx by the woman who produced the documentary. I thought she was great. The Red Pill had a ton of backlash, and was removed/dropped from a number of places (granted, it was back in 2016, but new to me). I now definitely need to see the doc, but putting this up here to hopefully have a (hopefully) productive conversation on the topics of MRA, MGTOW, Red Pill, etc. 

Has anyone seen the doc? General thoughts on any of this?

The Red Pill is free on several streaming services for those interested.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3686998/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading through the NYU professor on mating crisis thread, and worm-holed on the Red Pill, then happened to stumble onto this Tedx by the woman who produced the documentary. I thought she was great. The Red Pill had a ton of backlash, and was removed/dropped from a number of places (granted, it was back in 2016, but new to me). I now definitely need to see the doc, but putting this up here to hopefully have a (hopefully) productive conversation on the topics of MRA, MGTOW, Red Pill, etc. 

Has anyone seen the doc? General thoughts on any of this?

The Red Pill is free on several streaming services for those interested.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3686998/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I've been meaning to watch it to.  I have it in my queue somewhere - Amazon, I believe.

yep on prime. Might be fun to watch with my wife, get her to roll her eyes a bunch, then show her the tedx. hilarity should ensue. 

My wife is a YUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEE liberal.  I'm sure this will be right up her alley.  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread