What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

'The Wolverine' Trailer (1 Viewer)

Not sure how long this will last but here is the scene during the credits that someone recorded. Quality is decent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmaa1W3tcNQ

Here are some of the items we have learned from this clip

1) Two years later Wolverine still has just his bone claws

2) The mutant cure was just temporary as it was hinted at in the end of The Last Stand, it should affect Rogue as well

3) Professor X not only transferred his spirit into a lifeless man as shown after the credits in The Last Stand, but some how his likeness as well

4) Very obvious hints that Bolivar Trask will be building the Sentinels, which appear to be the weapon that Magneto is referring to

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how long this will last but here is the scene during the credits that someone recorded. Quality is decent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmaa1W3tcNQ

Here are some of the items we have learned from this clip

1) Two years later Wolverine still has just his bone claws

2) The mutant cure was just temporary as it was hinted at in the end of The Last Stand, it should affect Rogue as well

3) Professor X not only transferred his spirit into a lifeless man as shown after the credits in The Last Stand, but some how his likeness as well

4) Very obvious hints that Bolivar Trask will be building the Sentinels, which appear to be the weapon that Magneto is referring to
Man it's gone already.

Oh wait here's one, lol.

So has anyone mentioned how they used a few plotlines from the original 1982 4 issue Wolverine series for this movie? Or would that make me a dork to have geeked out at that? I was watching it last night and could picture the exact comic book frames from the whole bear/hunter thing, etc. In fact, I am downloading the pdf for that miniseries right now to relive it. :nerd:

Mad Cow said:
So has anyone mentioned how they used a few plotlines from the original 1982 4 issue Wolverine series for this movie? Or would that make me a dork to have geeked out at that? I was watching it last night and could picture the exact comic book frames from the whole bear/hunter thing, etc. In fact, I am downloading the pdf for that miniseries right now to relive it. :nerd:
If you are talking about the Frank Miller arc, it was mentioned in the very first post in the thread.

I saw some of this movie on a 40" LED. I couldn't even watch the movie due to the movement of the characters on the screen. I think it was shot in the 48 frame thing but the movement was unwatchable. I wasn't sick watching it but I wasn't comfortable with the screen and movement. I hope movies are not shot like this often or at all.

Just saw this last night. Terrible. No really terrible. Has anyone there actually read the ####### comic book?

Users who are viewing this thread