What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things Canada does better than the US of A (1 Viewer)

No but if you've ever been on ratebeer/untappd/beeradvocate you'll know that IPA's generally get higher ratings. A perfect German lager tends not to get as high of a rating as a middling IPA because of the IPA bias of many people who use those sites
Exactly

So if I like IPAs I am a beer snob? :rolleyes:  
Not necessarily, but let's just say it doesn't make it less likely you are a beer snob.

All this talk about Canada's great beer.....let me ask you this:  Can you buy a six-pack at a convenience store at 11:01pm?  

Know where I can buy all the ####### beer I want at 11:01pm?   U-S-A
This is not all the USA try to get a beer on 12:01 am Sunday AT A BAR in SC or TN on any election Tuesday.   That was fun being on vacation and being told at 1pm on a Tuesday that I couldn't buy beer because people were voting, not backwards ### at all. 

Just mind boggling stuff.  I want to know what the sight picture looks like for a 2.14mi shot. :shock:  

“It is at the distance where you have to account not just for the ballistics of the round, which change over time and distance, you have to adjust for wind, and the wind would be swirling,” said a source with expertise in training Canadian special forces.

“You have to adjust for him firing from a higher location downward and as the round drops you have to account for that. And from that distance you actually have to account for the curvature of the Earth.” :eek: :loco:  

Users who are viewing this thread