What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

tim's fantasy football league (1 Viewer)

Houston I think I have a problem.  @Aaron Rudnicki Just 86'ed Eminance (not saying it wasn't justified).  Now I'm without a partner and I won't be back state side until 8/13

This seemed really, REALLY important to him.... although I risk not getting a "like" by saying that.

So I guess this thread will spend a good portion of August on the first page of a forum designed for people looking for leagues to join. With openings. Despite the fact our league won't have any openings. Odd, but I don't really care.

These forums get stranger and stranger. Typical bronco fans, diving at your knees 20 yards away from the play. Shanny would be proud.

I don't get why Bronco felt it was so important to move this league here. Oh well. 
I guess because someone put a mock draft in the mock draft forum? Or there was a single thread in the FFA he couldn't ignore. There must be something else going on in his life if THIS was really all that important to him so if it helps him to have us draft here I don't really mind even though I don't understand it. But I've also never really understood the "report" button either. I simply don't follow anything I don't have interest in. Different strokes for different folks. 

BTW, do we have a yahoo page that has the scoring and rules on it?

I guess because someone put a mock draft in the mock draft forum? Or there was a single thread in the FFA he couldn't ignore. There must be something else going on in his life if THIS was really all that important to him so if it helps him to have us draft here I don't really mind even though I don't understand it. But I've also never really understood the "report" button either. I simply don't follow anything I don't have interest in. Different strokes for different folks. 

BTW, do we have a yahoo page that has the scoring and rules on it?
Yes but I don't know how to access it. Flapjacks was supposed to provide that.

This league is close to floundering right now because of this move- I'm afraid nobody is reading this thread.

This league is close to floundering right now because of this move- I'm afraid nobody is reading this thread.
Well, I don't know anything about setting up leagues at either yahoo or espn but I do know you can set up a free league at MFL in a best-ball format and I have set up plenty of those. Seems like broncofreak and joe have put an end to any type of chatter the league would have had throughout the season anyway. But it seems like you guys want a very traditional setup.

I guess the only way is to tag everyone when you post here.  

I am trying to figure out who is all in.  So far from this thread, it appears these 8 people have paid:

@timschochet
@BoltBacker
@bucksoh
@Binky the Doormat
@The Ref
@shifty
@jon_mx
@JVDesigns2002

And these 8 people have not:

@Frostilicus
@Larry Allen's Jockstrap
@bleachercreacher
@deschuler
@flapgreen
@bananafish
@Bonzai
@Wildbil83

Obviously not ready to start yet.  Maybe we should invite BroncoFreak since he was so interested in our league.  :lol:  

I am good with 12, 14 or 16.  

jon_mx said:
I am trying to figure out who is all in.  So far from this thread, it appears these 8 people have paid:

@timschochet
@BoltBacker
@bucksoh
@Binky the Doormat
@The Ref
@shifty
@jon_mx
@JVDesigns2002

And these 8 people have not:

@Frostilicus
@Larry Allen's Jockstrap
@bleachercreacher
@deschuler
@flapgreen
@bananafish
@Bonzai
@Wildbil83

Obviously not ready to start yet.  Maybe we should invite BroncoFreak since he was so interested in our league.  :lol:  

I am good with 12, 14 or 16.  
Thanks for this. I think Wildbil83 has paid btw.

I think we can get to 16 even if we don't actually start until just before or just after the weekend. I want as much of your guys money as I can get.

Eminence is banned and will not be returning. Aaron forwarded his email to me, so I emailed Em and offered to take his draft picks by email or I could simply refund his and The Refs money. Waiting to hear back. 

OK eminence will email me his pick when it's his turn. That problems solved. 

Looks like the draft will be here though. When I get to a computer I will email everyone. 

This message just went out to everyone in tim's league (except Bonzai, who cannot receive messages.)

1. The league was moved to the "Looking for Leagues" forum. I have asked Joe Bryant for permission to move the league back to the FFA so that we can do our draft there, but I have not received any reply. For the time being, it looks as if the draft will be held in the Looking for Leagues forum.

2. The following people have paid:

timschochet, BoltBacker, bucksoh, Binky the Doormat, The Ref/Eminence, shifty, jon_mx, JVDesigns 2002, Widbil83

The following people have NOT paid:

Frostilicus, Larry Allen's Jockstrap, bleachercreacher, dschuler, flapgreen, bananafish, Bonzai

Thanks to jon_mx for keeping this updated. I will update this further in the Looking for Leagues thread as people pay. We can't start the draft until everyone pays. As soon as that happens, I will set up a random order (using Research Randomizer) and we can start.

3. The league is on Yahoo, known as "tim leeg. Here is a link:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/539759

Flapjacks (tim's white guilt) is the commissioner, and he must invite you to the league if you are new.

That's about it. If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the Looking for Leagues thread. See you there.

Alright I'm gonna start a new league page altogether. It's too confusing to try and figure out who's team from last year is staying and who's isn't. I'll post rules from the page shortly. 

Scoring & Settings

League Name:Tim Leeg

Max Teams:16

Scoring Type:Head-to-Head

Waiver Time:2 days

Waiver Type:Continual rolling list

Weekly WaiversGame Time - Tuesday

Roster Positions:QB, WR, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Fractional Points:Yes

Negative Points:Yes

Passing Yards 25 yards per point

Passing Touchdowns 4

Interceptions-1

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point

Rushing Touchdowns 6

Receptions 1

Receiving Yards 10 yards per point

Receiving Touchdowns 6

2-Point Conversions 2

Fumbles Lost-2

Offensive Fumble Return TD 6

KickersLeague Value

Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3

Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3

Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3

Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4

Field Goals 50+ Yards 5

Point After Attempt Made 1

Defense/Special TeamsLeague Value

Sack 1

Interception 2

Fumble Recovery 2

Touchdown 6

Safety 2

Block Kick 2

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6

Points Allowed 0 points 10

Points Allowed 1-6 points 7

Points Allowed 7-13 points 4

Points Allowed 14-20 points 1

Points Allowed 21-27 points 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points-1

Points Allowed 35+ points-4

Extra Point Returned 2

Ftr I've neven even heard of this forum. Dumb luck I actually checked my notification bar to see where the thread went. 

Scoring & Settings

League Name:Tim Leeg

Max Teams:16

Scoring Type:Head-to-Head

Waiver Time:2 days

Waiver Type:Continual rolling list

Weekly WaiversGame Time - Tuesday

Roster Positions:QB, WR, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Fractional Points:Yes

Negative Points:Yes

Passing Yards 25 yards per point

Passing Touchdowns 4

Interceptions-1

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point

Rushing Touchdowns 6

Receptions 1

Receiving Yards 10 yards per point

Receiving Touchdowns 6

2-Point Conversions 2

Fumbles Lost-2

Offensive Fumble Return TD 6

KickersLeague Value

Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3

Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3

Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3

Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4

Field Goals 50+ Yards 5

Point After Attempt Made 1

Defense/Special TeamsLeague Value

Sack 1

Interception 2

Fumble Recovery 2

Touchdown 6

Safety 2

Block Kick 2

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6

Points Allowed 0 points 10

Points Allowed 1-6 points 7

Points Allowed 7-13 points 4

Points Allowed 14-20 points 1

Points Allowed 21-27 points 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points-1

Points Allowed 35+ points-4

Extra Point Returned 2
Thanks for putting that together flapgreen. 

Users who are viewing this thread