What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Chargers at Raiders**(-3, 34.5) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Either the Raiders are better than we thought, or the Chargers are historically terrible.

The under is in serious jeopardy. Baaaaby. Oooooooo oo oooo oooooo.

I have Davante Adams on one team that earned a bye. I hope the Raiders get it going for Week 16. That would give one hope.

Ekeler knows fantasy players need him and not demanding to be on the field and get the ball. I am disappoint.

Life as a cursed Bills fan: conversations with friends:

“Please don’t fire Staley tomorrow. We don’t need the Chargers playing inspired football next week vs us. (Buffalo). We need them completely giving up on Staley in another game.”

Ekeler knows fantasy players need him and not demanding to be on the field and get the ball. I am disappoint.

It's probably not up to him and he can't do that. That would totally undermine his credibility as a dedicated athlete who gives it 100% all the time.

I hope Ekeler gets out of LA this off season.. What a crap organization..

They have one of the best RB and threats in the game and hardly use him. They use Kelley and now Spillar.

12 from LA needs to hit the gym.. Vegas guy just ripped the ball away from him pretty easy too.
If Darren Sproles lost 25 lbs and gained 2 inches in height, that'd be him. Derius Davis. He's a speedy guy, but not a lot of muscle mass. Barely over 150 lbs.

Adams won't do squat now he needed 1 of those TD's I wish I started Swift now this is a FN disaster to the highest level

Users who are viewing this thread