What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF on Prime Video - Seahawks 6-5 at Cowboys 8-3*** (-9, 47) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Looks like 2 Wildcard teams that are still mathematically alive in their Division races will be squaring off in Big D
Hope it's not a blowout like Vegas is predicting

Go!

Dallas is hitting on all cylinders right now.
Seattle's offense has not looked good recently.
Seattle's D might make a few plays to keep this one respectable.
I just can't see Seattle pulling the upset right now.
I'll say they keep it somewhat close...

America's Former Team- 27
City With Great Seafood- 19

If this game was in Seattle, I would give the Seahawks a shot in this one. I don't see how Seahawks make this competitive so that means Seahawks cover but don't win in a low scoring prime time affair.

Dallas - 20
Seahawks: 13

The Seattle defense is pretty good but it being at home hurts them more than being at home helps the Cowboys. Cowboys could be looking too far ahead with a mini-bye and then the Eagles.

This is a game the Cowboys love to lose but I think Mastodon Mike has em playing well.

Cowboys 38
Seattle 17

These are the games Dallas loses

Hopefully the O stays hot

Dallas 27
Hawks 16
If y’all had to go to Seattle, I’d think there was a good shot at an upset. At home, I don’t see it. Dallas is a different animal in Jerry Wurld.

Still rooting hard for a Geno showing out party!

brutal stretch for Seattle:
  • Week 11 at Rams (L)
  • Week 12 49ers (blowout L)
  • Week 13 at Cowboys
  • Week 14 at 49ers
  • Week 15 Eagles

I'll be rooting for the hawks but have no faith in them to pull this out. I think Dallas feasts at home yet again

Last week in my guillotine league (y’all have to care a little cause it’s the Finals in week 13). Been riding Prescott and his dominant home games. Looking for at least three TDS, with at least one to CeeDee Lamb.

Please no Dallas DST scores!

Dallas 38, Seattle 17.

I’m forced to start Geno tonight in super flex. Please just get me 250 + 1td.
I'm between Geno and Taysom Hill. Leaning Taysom as I'm not really contending in this league so maybe improve my draft spot for '24
and this is why most of my dynasty leagues use PP for non playoff teams. Boo to you sir if deciding sit/start based on trying to lower your score. Boo Boo Boo

really wish I had at least a little hope for Seahawks here. BUt this start isn't inspiring much

JSN destined to blow up I benched him in a key RTS league 10 seconds before it locked after having him in my lineup all night.

I am currently #2 seed by 3 pts and #4 seed by 27 pts if I don't hold either lead I am out. Last week of regular season and it comes down to pts.

great play by Witherspoon on 2nd down

gonna be a long night if they can’t get off the field but nice stop there

Honest question: Lot of talk about how Dallas hasn't beaten a winning team. Does anyone think the doubts will be silenced by winning here at home over the hawks? Even if it's a blowout?

Ouch sat Metcalf in a few leagues all I heard how terrible a matchup it was for him all week

Users who are viewing this thread