What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

To me ... the big question is ... (1 Viewer)

ElectricShockey

Footballguy
And I've been pulling for him to be a Giant ... ever since the Star incident. Dallas and Philly fear T.O. becoming a Giant ... and that's why it happens.

C'mon dip####s! Sign T.O. and pay the man, on incentives ... with Eli throwing the ball, against Dallas and Philly 4 times a year? Oh yeah .... just do it! SIGN T.O.!

Even though you are obviously a Giants homer (ElectricShockey?)...

... my money has been on the Giants for a while. I can't see him leaving the NFC East, not with as much as he'll be out to get the Eagles. At that, Eli Manning is by far the best non-McNabb QB in this division and probably has the most potential to lead them to victory. Lining up opposite Plaxico Burress won't hurt either. And Burress' knack for disappearing in big games only helps Owens....

Dallas and Philly fear T.O. becoming a Giant ... and that's why it happens.
:bs: ...and :tumbleweed:
As a Dallas fan, I will admit that I don't want him to stay in the NFC East. I wouldn't go as far as saying I fear him as a Giant but it would be great not to see him 2x a year.

As a Dallas fan, I will admit that I don't want him to stay in the NFC East. I wouldn't go as far as saying I fear him as a Giant but it would be great not to see him 2x a year.
Pippi Longstocking > Eli

Last edited by a moderator:
Pippi Longstocking > Eli
Eli > Than anything we have at QB.
Maybe but, he can't hold McNabb's jock and McNabb is much better than Eli. If we think TO killed a stable locker room in Philly, New York would be in trouble. If TO thought Garcia was a sissy........................what would he say and do to Eli (he would eat Eli's lunch, take his locker and make him sleep and eat on the floor).Not afraid, at all. ;)

Miami keeps popping up. I think this is because Drew is in Miami. I don't know if it is smoke, but Miami seems convinced that they need another WR. They have had GIvens in for a visit which was a :confused: to me. Evidently, Booker is not their guy. I think that if TO goes the 1 year route on a contract that Miami may be a destination. His agent is down here, there's south beach, and no state income tax. Miami seemingly has a need, and if they get a QB like brees or C-pep, the skill positions on O will be set pre-draft allowing Saban to go after O line and retooling the D in the draft (with a QB project thrown in as well)

Coughlin can barely control Burress. His head would explode faced with TO.

"TO set your watch 5 minutes early cause we play by my rules here".

Low interest in T.O. as days as Bird dwindle

By LES BOWEN

Now that free agency is finally about to begin, at 1 minute past midnight tonight, the clock is again ticking on the Eagles' possession of Terrell Owens' rights.

The Eagles will owe T.O. a $5 million roster bonus if he is on their roster as of the fifth day of the new NFL year. Free agency begins the year, so unless there is some new twist, before Tuesday is over, the divorce at last will be official between the All-Pro wide receiver and the Birds.

Of course, the Eagles are free to release him any time before then, and could do so as soon as today, if they wanted to minimize the media attention, with their fans more interested in reported pending free-agent signings.

All the uncertainty over where the salary cap would end up before the new collective bargaining agreement was reached might have dampened speculation over Owens' new destination. The Denver Broncos invited him for a chat last month, but they have seemed no more than lukewarm since. Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, huddled with Dallas coach Bill Parcells at the NFL scouting combine a few weeks ago. And the Kansas City Chiefs' new coach, Herman Edwards, has indicated his interest.

Yesterday, Chiefs president Carl Peterson told the Kansas City Star he would take Owens, but only in a bare-bones, 1-year deal. It's hard to say for sure, but Owens, 32, might have to take such a contract to try to rebuild his reputation.

"If Terrell and his agent are interested in a 1-year contract with no guarantees and a lot of incentives, then we're interested," Peterson told the paper, for today's editions. "He knows that, and his representative knows that. They haven't called me back on that yet, and they may not call me back."

Peterson said the Owens situation isn't the first thing on his plate.

"That's a very distant thing," he said. "I'm not focused on that right now. We'll have to see how things go."

I'll take him.  Palmer goes for 5000 yrds and 50 tds.
Oh yeah, Chad Johnson and TO on the same team, that wouldn't be too much to deal with.
you think that they would have a TD celebration "walk off" or work on doing some things together?

Oh yeah, Chad Johnson and TO on the same team, that wouldn't be too much to deal with.
you think that they would have a TD celebration "walk off" or work on doing some things together?
Friendly competition during the regular season amounting to a fury of team-inspired celebrations in the post-season, ending in a full-length PBS rendition of Cats in the SuperBowl.

I'll take him. Palmer goes for 5000 yrds and 50 tds.
Friendly competition during the regular season amounting to a fury of team-inspired celebrations in the post-season, ending in a full-length PBS rendition of Cats in the SuperBowl.
They might actually win a playoff game now that Bettis has retired. He's been running all over the Bengals for over a decade.

:hophead:

They might actually win a playoff game now that Bettis has retired. He's been running all over the Bengals for over a decade.

Users who are viewing this thread