What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tonight's Mock (1 Viewer)

Very interesting move by your mom.
same move i would have had to make. No running backs left worth that spot imo.I would have went with CJ over MV but that is :shrug:
I wanted to go either culppeper/harrison/c.johnson AND a RB, but all of the Rb's that i was looking at went right before me, so i took the best available players. Debated hard over CJ and harrison, but choose harrison.

8 Members: Our Gang, JMAC, fantasyfootballadvantage, faede, ozark, Mapmaker, BillyBobBoDean, Cybergeek

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting. why not ward?
If that's directed at me, I feel that Wayne is in "WR heaven" with the Colts. Of all the WR left on the board, I feel like he is in the most stable postion. I'm a Saints homer, and their plan is to run the ball much more than they did last year.
actually, I was asking "Your Mom" vs DJax. Wayne was kind of early.

time limits stink when(and only when) you enforce them. We just need folks to understand this is a quick draft

Just for the hell of it, where is everyone from ? I'm in WI (as if you couldn't guess) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
same move i would have had to make. No running backs left worth that spot imo.I would have went with CJ over MV but that is :shrug:
I wanted to go either culppeper/harrison/c.johnson AND a RB, but all of the Rb's that i was looking at went right before me, so i took the best available players. Debated hard over CJ and harrison, but choose harrison.
You didn't have to debate - you had them both in your hot little mommy handsWhy not start the draft with LT, CJ and Marvin?

You didn't have to debate - you had them both in your hot little mommy handsWhy not start the draft with LT, CJ and Marvin?
I just thought Culpepper was the choice there. I debated and debated and went with my gut. Don't think i could have gone wrong either way.

I like him coming home. Wanted Clayton(got me twice bred) other WRs (ADP wise) I'm eh about so I went with Coles who I'm more confident in. Too early to play around.

I like him coming home. Wanted Clayton(got me twice bred) other WRs (ADP wise) I'm eh about so I went with Coles who I'm more confident in. Too early to play around.
I think Coles will do well back home with Pennington, but hey, I'm a Jets fan.

Users who are viewing this thread