What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tonight's Mock (1 Viewer)

commenting in two threads at same time....2 picks for you but 4 guys bailed. Seems too much to me but I'll try if ya want

biggest problem with taking over a team mid-draft is .......A. Catching up.B. Trying to figure out how to make the team you are drafting more like you would want it.

biggest problem with taking over a team mid-draft is .......

A. Catching up.

B. Trying to figure out how to make the team you are drafting more like you would want it.
early, not much original thought yet. Not so far off from Ants ADP

10 Members: Your Mom, Bri, footballman_696969, Blue Peep, pgreenfan, JMAC, Deuceman, MaizeRage, by_the_sea_wannabe, fantasyfootballadvantage

ok guys, i am out of options here.  Now we have 5 people that ditched out.
It's kinda pointless now. Next time, try not to let r3tards in the mock. :brush:
exactly. FFadvantage is out for sure. This guy actually thought we were doing a 5 round mock. unreal. the others, well it was taking FOREVER and they just got sick of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 out of 12 is pretty tough to make up at this point in the draft and the night.I'll stick around if we can find some replacements, but that kind of discredits the draft, you know?

Marc BulgerShaun AlexanderBrian WestbrookWarrick DunnChad JohnsonRod SmithJeremy ShockeyI love this team.. too bad its in a mock draft with only 7/12 people drafting after the first 5 rounds.

ok guys, i am sorry, i have done whatever i could to keep this going, but we hare halfway done and it has been over 3 hours. I cant last another 3 hours. Hopefully another night.

Users who are viewing this thread