What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Too much for Diggs? (1 Viewer)

sos32

Footballguy
Am I giving up too much for Diggs? Going all in this season (currently trying to land Jacobs, pretty much 99% at the moment)

Diontae Johnson/Rhamondre Stevenson/Colts DT for Diggs, Singletary, MVS, Ravens DT

Current team
QB Mahomes, Pickett, Trubisky
RB CMC, Dameon Peirce, Rhamondre Stevenson, JK Dobbins, Tony Allgeier, Kyren Williams, Chubba Hubbard, Latavius Murray, Isiah Pacheco, Zamir White, Cordarrelle Patterson on IR
WR Chase, Waddle, Johnson, Higgins, Pickens, OBJ, Shakir
TE Waller, Hurst, Bellinger
PK Maher, Succop, Hopkins
DT Broncos, Seahawks, Colts

PPR/Salary cap/Dynasty
TD=6pts
Reception=1pt
10yards receiving =1pt
10yards rushing =1pt

Starting requirements QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex (RB/WR), Flex (WR/TE), PK, DT

Last edited:
I get the idea to go after Diggs but I am not giving up Stevenson. Looking to the future........ CMC should be heading down the hill and not sure what Dobbins will ever be so your RB's are dangerously low moving forward. Stevenson is a stud. I keep him.

As far as your WR's go, you don't need Diggs and Chase/Waddle/Higgins is an awesome top three and DJ/Pickens are a serviceable WR4 for lineup purposes.

Bottom line I stay put.

I get the idea to go after Diggs but I am not giving up Stevenson. Looking to the future........ CMC should be heading down the hill and not sure what Dobbins will ever be so your RB's are dangerously low moving forward. Stevenson is a stud. I keep him.

As far as your WR's go, you don't need Diggs and Chase/Waddle/Higgins is an awesome top three and DJ/Pickens are a serviceable WR4 for lineup purposes.

Bottom line I stay put.
Only way I move Stevenson is when I get Jacobs (for Dobbins, 1st and junk), if both trades are on the board, I accept both. also added the RBs that I somehow forgot lol. Trying to load up, the main competition has an undefeated record and boasts a lineup of QB Allen, RB Barkley, RB Eckler, RB Robinson, WRs Kupp, AJ Brown, Sutton/Meyers/Cooper. His holes are at TE, PK, and DT (Taysom, York, Vikings)

Then I roll out Mahommes ,CMC, Jacobs, Dameon, Diggs, Chase, Waddle, Waller, Maher and Ravens. Still have options on my bench with Higgins, Chubba, Murray, Allgeier and break glass if he comes back, Cordarrelle on IR

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread