What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade-a-palooza (1 Viewer)

So I am in a great situation where I have an embarrassment of riches at RB. But due to karma (for being a pompous ******* to everyone in my league), I lost Kupp. So I have a couple of trades I am pondering. All help is appreciated.

Trade 1 (which one is better if any)

Rhomandre Stevenson for Mahomes

or

Rhomandre/Pacheco/Aiyuk for Mahomes/Amari Cooper

Trade 2

Rhomandre for Higgins

12 team, 1 point PPR League with all QB passing 4 points - everything else 6 points.

Start QB/ 2RB/ 2WR / TE / Flex / K / Def

My Team
QB:
Brady
RB: Saquon, KW3, Etienne, Rhomandre, R. White, Pacheco
WR: Kupp, Godwin, Aiyuk, Toney
TE: Kelce
D: Patriots

Last edited:
I wouldn't go Stevenson for Mahomes straight up. I am also not a fan of Cooper so I wouldn't do that deal either.

What are your starting requirements and is it PPR?

I wouldn't go Stevenson for Mahomes straight up. I am also not a fan of Cooper so I wouldn't do that deal either.

What are your starting requirements and is it PPR?
12 team, 1 point PPR League with all QB passing 4 points - everything else 6 points.

Start QB/ 2RB/ 2WR / TE / Flex / K / Def

The thing is that I am going to have a top 10 RB sitting on the bench so I should do something, right? I don't need a RB or TE. That leaves QB (where Mahomes is prob the #1 considering Allen's injury) and WR. I've inquired about the top WR and most will not trade them. And it seems that the WR that are potentially available (Ceedee, Sun God, Higgins) aren't that much better than Aiyuk.

And it seems that the WR that are potentially available (Ceedee, Sun God, Higgins) aren't that much better than Aiyuk.
I would disagree here in that I would have CeeDee much higher than any of those guys but in general I understand your dilemma.

What is the status of the team that has Mahomes. Would this trade be a huge boon for his chances by upgrading so much at RB? That is another factor to weigh in as you approach playoffs and helping of other teams. Early in the season it's not a big factor but as the season winds down how you help other teams should be factored into your trade eval.

What about Pacheco and White for Mahomes? Or also include Brady (not sure the other guys' QB situation)

Users who are viewing this thread