What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice: Ingram or Thielen (1 Viewer)

RG34

Footballguy
Hi everyone. I’m torn on who to take in a trade. I have Lamar Jackson on my bench because I have Mahomes as my starter. Can’t bring myself to trust Jackson will keep out preforming Mahomes for the starting position. I was offered Mark Ingram or Adam Thielen. I think I’m better off trading him for a good player rather than save him. Please help with ur input. It’s half point ppr 10 teams. This is my lineup. I appreciate the input!

Starters:

Mahomes

kamara

Chubb

Lockett

Boyd

Kelce

Marquise Brown- flex

49ers D

Butker

Bench:

Coleman

Robby Anderson

Freeman

Ravens D

Hockensen

Mclaurin

Lamar Jackson..

If you're determined to sell Jackson for one of those 2 guys I'd rather have Thielen.

Seems like you could get a little more for him. Maybe package Jackson with Brown or McLaurin for a bigger return. 

I think you are selling low on Jackson.  I would ask for more.  However, if it must be one of those two guys I would do Thielen based on your roster.  I think Ingram has more value but you need WR help so Thielen gets the nod for me. 

I think you are selling low on Jackson.  I would ask for more.  However, if it must be one of those two guys I would do Thielen based on your roster.  I think Ingram has more value but you need WR help so Thielen gets the nod for me. 
Thanks guys appreciate the input. I will hold onto him and hopefully get more of a return than this, not sure if anyone is going to be willing to give me a better receiver than Thielen but if Jackson keeps turning these numbers I would hope that changes for me. 

Any suggestions on who to go after pairing either of them with Jackson?

Any suggestions on who to go after pairing either of them with Jackson?
I would put Jackson on the trade block and see if there are any takers....heck I might even put both Jackson and Mahomes on the block and see which has the bigger return.  I would also target QB needy teams (there should be a few with the injuries) and see if they have a strength somewhere to withstand losing a RB1 or WR1.  Too many options to just throw out possible names.  Much depends on the other teams and what they need/have. 

ABSOLUTELY this.........

Thielen isn't close to enough for Jackson.  MIN is more of a run first team now.

Right now IMO Jackson is QB2 behind Mahomes.  Elite QB!  I would want a top 10 WR or a top 12 RB in return.

I got Keenan Allen for Jackson and Brown paired. Thanks again for the help, glad I didn’t just on Thielen. 

Users who are viewing this thread