What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice. Will help in return (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. Start 2 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, and DEF

QB: Kirk Cousins, Philip Rivers

RB: David Johnson, Jay Ajayi, Alvin Kamara, Christian McCaffrey, James White, Aaron Jones, Darren McFadden

WR: Michael Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams, Rishard Matthews

TE: Jimmy Graham

DEF: Jacksonville

K: Bryant

My most immediate need is getting a TE off waivers for this weekend since Graham is on a bye. Guys like Jack Doyle, Zach Miller I could grab off waivers.

Trying to float Ajayi, McFadden, and Jones on the trade market but uncertain who I want to go after. One team has Mark Ingram, Jordan Howard, Carlos Hyde, and Lamar Miller. 

At WR, a team dropped Terrelle Pryor and I may try to pick him up off waivers in place of Matthews. 

Another team with LeSean McCoy (bye), Ty Montgomery, Mike Gillislee, and Shane Vereen offered Cameron Brate for Aaron Jones but there was no way I was taking that offer. 

These two teams, it makes sense to do a trade to try and bolster my RB1 spot since Ajayi has underperformed severely. There's another team that could use RB help but is loaded at WR (Dez, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, Willie Snead, Devante Parker)

The team with the 4 RBs offered me LeGarrette Blount and Mark Ingram for Jay Ajayi. Since I already have Kamara, do I take this trade or see if I can get Howard or Miller?

Thanks for the feedback. Will respond to yours in return (leave a link)

If you are going to trade for a RB, I would try to get a RB better than the ones you currently have. Give up 2 of yours for 1 better one. You don’t look too bad at RB, IMO, so I would only trade if you can get a solid RB1 in return. I think you have the depth to do it. Ingram is not the guy. Don’t do that trade. Howard and Miller still seem iffy. Chicago may decide to start using Cohen again. Miller would probably be a better bet for most consistent RB play, but even he hasn’t been spectacular this season.

answer mine! https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/761616-who-to-drop-murray-or-brown/

Users who are viewing this thread