What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade between Mike Evans for Ja’Marr Chase (1 Viewer)

Cleosis

Footballguy
12 Team Full PPR My Record 5-2

I would like to propose a trade that involve Mike Evans for Ja’Marr Chase.  Should I do a 1-1 or 2 more player in a Trade?

Thank you,

My Team                                                                                             Other Person Team

QB – M Stafford                                                                                QB – Tom Brady

WR – T Hill                                                                                           WR – J Chase

WR – M Evans                                                                                   WR – Mike Williams

WR – M Pittman                                                                               WR – T Boyd

RB – M Carter                                                                                    RB – D Henderson

RB – A Gibson                                                                                    RB – K Herbert

TE – TJ Hockenson                                                                           TE – Z Ertz

Flex – A Collins                                                                                  Flex – E St. Brown

BN                                                                                                          BN

JD McKissic                                                                                         H Ruggs

R Bateman                                                                                          D Adams

A Mattison                                                                                          B Roethlisberger

R Moore                                                                                              F Swain

AJ Dillon

A Brown

IR – J Wilson

When offering a trade, put yourself in the shoes of the other person, and think what your response would be to "I have three top 10 WR's, I'm perfectly set at the position and have no reason to trade ever, I'm being offered someone objectively worse than any of them straight up"

There's no way you ever get Chase out of him given your roster.

When offering a trade, put yourself in the shoes of the other person, and think what your response would be to "I have three top 10 WR's, I'm perfectly set at the position and have no reason to trade ever, I'm being offered someone objectively worse than any of them straight up"

There's no way you ever get Chase out of him given your roster.
I totally agree, if you want any hope to get Chase, you would have to offer a lot more than just Mike Evans.

I am assuming this is redraft because there is no way the Chase owner moves him in dynasty and for redraft Chase >>>> Evans so you will have to add a lit to Evans to get him to think about it 

Users who are viewing this thread