What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Deadline Opportunities (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
Figured I'd start a thread for the next week where we could identify off the radar types who could benefit from some big guns being traded. These could be non-obvious waiver pickups or trade targets this week.

For example:

* T. Spears -- TN could be having a firesale. If D. Henry is traded, Spears value skyrockets.
* M. Mims -- Jeudy and Sutton could be targets opening the door for Mims.

I'm sure there are others.

Thoughts?

Not thinking it's likely, but it wouldn't shock me to see the Raiders move Jacobs and/or Renfrow to a contending team. The former could be a good buy low right now and the latter is free for the taking in most/all redrafts.

Not thinking it's likely, but it wouldn't shock me to see the Raiders move Jacobs and/or Renfrow to a contending team. The former could be a good buy low right now and the latter is free for the taking in most/all redrafts.
Bingo.

Z. White stash.

Bingo.

Z. White stash.

More like Z. White trash. Don't bother with that bum.

I was referring more to acquiring Jacobs or Renfrow on the cheap this week in the hopes they move on to greener pastures.

I don’t think any of this happens but Henry or Jacobs in Baltimore or Miami would be fun.

I'm curious about the firesale for Ten might extend to Hopkins being moved and that might be good for him but I'm now wondering if it is worth stashing Treylon Burks....I don't see a lot about him coming back tho.

Antonio Gibson -> benefit Chris Rodriguez
Rashad Penny -> benefits your PHI RBBC being consolidated?
Deandre Hopkins -> benefit Treylon Burks

Penny has 3 carries all year and it was in a game Gainwell was hurt-- don't think that RBBC would get consolidated much more with him being moved lol

Was going to make a thread about this topic too. It's nice not having to dig into old threads and ask if player X is a good buy low target.

Users who are viewing this thread