What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Fournette? (1 Viewer)

chapie1968

Footballguy
12 TEAM PPR. Start 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR Flex, 1 WR/TE Flex

My RBs Zeke, M Gordon, Mixon, A Jones, R Jones.

I am really weak at WR and strong at RB, hear me out.

I have someone that is hot on Josh Gordon, we've been going back and forth for 3 weeks now.  With Fournette getting hurt again, I might be able to get Fournette for Josh Gordon and Aaron Jones.

I figure if I do that I should be able to flip one of my other RBs for a stud WR or 2 very solid PPR WR's and still have 3 solid RBs once Fournette finally leaves the gyno office.
I honestly don't expect to see him until after their week 9 bye but I am now 3-1 and besides trying to win games I want to start shaping up for a possible playoff run.

I think that is a nice way to go.  If you can stash him and hope that Jax does the same it could set you up for a nice playoff run.  I do hate giving up Aaron Jones though as I think he will be really good down the stretch too.

I like it, and would do it.  I think Jax wants Fournette to be ready later.  When Mixon comes back you will be loaded at RB and this moves gives you more options, even if you want to trade him later.

I don't think you need to do it, not with Zeke, Gordon and Mixon on the roster plus Jones. You say you are weak at WR yet you are trading one away and not getting one in return, just hoping to trade someone away after the trade... Doesn't make any sense to me....Just try to trade one of your RB's now without going through the hassle and worries about getting an oft injured RB-that is out for who knows how long.

Users who are viewing this thread