What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Help Please (1 Viewer)

RG34

Footballguy
Hey all, I’m looking at a couple possible trades, I’m in need of good RB. 11 team league, .5 PPR.

My Team:

QB: Mahomes

RB: Gordon, Mostert, Wilson jr., Freeman

WR: Thomas, Mclaurin, Diggs, Lamb, Crowder, Jeudy

TE: Kelce, Gesicki

Def: Ravens, Browns

Kicker:  Gould

I was offered Jonathan Taylor or Joe Mixon. He said he wants Diggs and another RB from me. I was going to offer Diggs and Freeman for Mixon or Taylor and Mecole Hardman ot Ruggs  

I feel like Mixon would be the better of the two because he has put up more points. I know giving up Diggs is a lot bc he is having a great year but my RB depth is weak. 

Please throw your advice out what you think either way. 

I appreciate the advice and if you got something by all means let me know. 

How many RB's do you start?  How many WR's do you start?  You can definitely absorb the loss of Diggs with the WR's you have depending on the starting requirements and you only have one startable RB at the moment.  If you only need to play 1 then maybe you can manage but if you have to start 2 or more the trade makes sense based on your roster construction. 

How many RB's do you start?  How many WR's do you start?  You can definitely absorb the loss of Diggs with the WR's you have depending on the starting requirements and you only have one startable RB at the moment.  If you only need to play 1 then maybe you can manage but if you have to start 2 or more the trade makes sense based on your roster construction. 
Start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 flex. Ok thanks a lot, I was thinking the same considering I have Mclaurin and Lamb(who is almost a must start at this point).

thanks for the replies, I’m going to go with Mixon. It is a redraft league. 

Hey all, I’m looking at a couple possible trades, I’m in need of good RB. 11 team league, .5 PPR.

My Team:

QB: Mahomes

RB: Gordon, Mostert, Wilson jr., Freeman

WR: Thomas, Mclaurin, Diggs, Lamb, Crowder, Jeudy

TE: Kelce, Gesicki

Def: Ravens, Browns

Kicker:  Gould

I was offered Jonathan Taylor or Joe Mixon. He said he wants Diggs and another RB from me. I was going to offer Diggs and Freeman for Mixon or Taylor and Mecole Hardman ot Ruggs  

I feel like Mixon would be the better of the two because he has put up more points. I know giving up Diggs is a lot bc he is having a great year but my RB depth is weak. 

Please throw your advice out what you think either way. 

I appreciate the advice and if you got something by all means let me know. 
Should I hold off on doing the trade for this week, given Diggs soft matchup with the Titans and Mixon going against Baltimore?

RG34 said:
Should I hold off on doing the trade for this week, given Diggs soft matchup with the Titans and Mixon going against Baltimore?
If you want to make the trade.....then make the trade.  Don't hold off because this week has "good matchups".  Players can get hurt or the other owner can change their mind.  If you like the deal......then do the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread