What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade J. Gordon for Lindsay? WHIR (1 Viewer)

4th&inches

Footballguy
Was just offered Lindsay (can be kept next year) for my Gordon (can not be kept) in my 3yr keeper league. League / team details below:

12-team, .5 PPR, Passing TD's = 4pts, Keeper league (max 3 players - can’t keep before 6th round, max of 3yrs)

start: (QRRWWTFKD)

Roster (players who can NOT be kept in bold):

• QB: Watson, Winston
  • RB: Gurley, Kamara, Collins, Chubb, Ito Smith
  • WR: AJ Green, TY Hilton, J. Gordon, Coutee, Watkins, Gabriel
  • TE: Engram, Hooper
  • K: Zuerlein
  • DST: MIN
leave a kink and ill reply to all posts

for this season I might prefer Gordon by a little bit (more upside), but I do think Lindsay has keeper value.  How confident are you that Hilton is healthy?  If he gets hurt again you'll be weak at WR, but if he stays healthy you probably won't need Gordon.  

You look like you have a strong team - how does your competition look this year.  

Considering the keeper value I do think I would make the trade.  Thanks for answering mine.

for this season I might prefer Gordon by a little bit (more upside), but I do think Lindsay has keeper value.  How confident are you that Hilton is healthy?  If he gets hurt again you'll be weak at WR, but if he stays healthy you probably won't need Gordon.  

You look like you have a strong team - how does your competition look this year.  

Considering the keeper value I do think I would make the trade.  Thanks for answering mine.
Confidence in Hilton is like 60/40 this week, but higher the ROS. 

AJ Green will always be my WR1 (barring injury) with Hilton as my WR2 or I think Coutee/ Gabriel can fill in nicely considering it’s a .5PPR. 

My main worry is if Gordon becomes an absolute beast in that offense. 

Would it be better to try and trade Watkins + Ito Smith/ Coutee/ etc...?

Gordon is High Risk / High Reward.  Lindsay is safer.  So for this year, it depends on what you are looking for, but the keeper aspect is a nice plus for Lindsay.

I make that move easily.  WR's are easier to find and trade for than RB's.  If you run into WR problems down the line you will have the depth at RB to make a move for one if you have to.

I would not trade Gordon. He is just getting used to the Patriots playbook and is showing some very positive signs. Gronk is out and that should give Gordon some more looks. 

Users who are viewing this thread