What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

SuperBowlShuffle

Footballguy
I have a nice RB core...with A. Jones, A Ekeler, D. Montgomery, and C. Edmonds...with Ty'Son Williams and Malcolm Brown as other options.  (Deep league with regards to rosters)  Got a guy in my league that is needing RB help, and offering up Kelce in return.  My TE's are Fant, Kmet, and Knox....and my WR crew is not all that special, with Claypool, J. Jones leading the way there.  The Kelce owner wants Ekeler....do I give that up for Kelce, or should I try to work up a package with Montgomery or Edmonds, along with Fant and another piece?  RB's are super tough to come by in this league, as they all get horded.

So the deal is Ekeler for Kelce straight up?  Seems like a good deal to get Kelce (I am not an Ekeler believer as I believe he will miss time with injury at some point) but with Fant you aren't gaining a full Kelce.  If Claypool and Julio are your top two WR's you are in dire need of help at that position.  You have the RB depth to absorb a loss of Ekeler so I would look to counter with a WR that you can plug in at WR added to the mix.  Ekeler has been awesome at a position that is hard to find awesome.  It's worth a shot to see if you can get another minor piece included.  

Users who are viewing this thread