What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

trading alexander (1 Viewer)

TLEF316

Footballguy
my keeper league team has been ravaged this year by injuries (culpepper, pennington, Deuce, bolden the week after i traded for him) and busts(clayton and andre johnson)im ready to rebuild and shoot for next year. we keep 4, one of whom must be a rookie. im trying to move alexander for 2 younger RB's(we can start up to 4) 6 pts per td, 1 pt per 10 yds and 1 point per reception.ive discussed trading alexander and bolden for steven jackson and larry johnson. I think i may be giving up a little too much. If i do this trade, ill probably end up keeping LJ, SJ, and maybe deuce next year depending on how he heals. Braylon edwards would be my rook. if i dont make the trade, ill be scrambling for a keeper. Id be keeping alexander, maybe deuce, edwards and one of barlow, chester taylor(if he lands a starting role) or bolden. Should i pull the trigger?edit: ugh. wrong forum. sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
alexander is $$$ in the bank, but if you can start 4 rb's i'd rather have jackson & johnson next year than alexander and boldinSA - positive he'll be a seahawk?boldin - arizona's running game won't be worse next yearmake the move

Users who are viewing this thread