What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travdogg's 3 round mock draft (1 Viewer)

31. San Francisco=Jackson Powers-Johnson C Oregon, the 49ers are in a spot where they can kinda go BPA all draft. One thing of note, is that they have 3 starting OL on the wrong side of 30. JPJ would be an instant upgrade on the interior, and just turned 21. He does have very short arms, which I think causes a bit of a fall here, but he makes up for it by being extremely powerful. CMC will love him.

63. San Francisco=Kiran Amegadjie T Yale, as I pointed out earlier, SF has 3 starting OL over 30, so double dipping isn't a bad idea. You do always worry a little about FCS guys translating, but he has ideal size 6-5 323, and has them Ivy league smarts.

94. San Francisco=Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington, not really a need, but I'm hedging a bit if they decide they can't afford Deebo and Aiyuk long term. 6-1 203 4.52, Polk has some similarities to Rashee Rice a year ago. More quick than fast, but good ability to play through contact.

Nicely done for my 49ers. Will be really happy in Powers-Johnson falls to 31. Brendel is OK, but that would be a huge upgrade and SF needs to get younger up front. RT is another area of need. McKivitz is a decent run blocker but not a very good pass blocker, similar to McGlinchey. They need an upgrade there as well and Amegadjie is a good prospect.

Also like going WR in the 3rd, but I think they should take Corley (your next pick to the Chiefs) instead of Polk. Corley plays a style similar to Deebo and I think the 49ers will move on from Deebo in 2025. Hate to see him go, but if it's between Deebo and Aiyuk, Deebo goes IMO.

Appreciate the effort as always.
Went a little back and forth between JPJ or Guyton at #31, but JPJ is a better prospect, even if its technically a less valuable position. Also prefer McKivitz to Brendel if one has to start. As it worked out JPJ and Kiran feels like that would be better than what Guyton and say, Van Pran would have been.

I'm kind of the opinion that Deebo is 1 of 1, so if he were to leave, I don't know that they'd try to replace him with a similar type player, or just change how they use the position. I also kind of think if they are forced to choose, the market will be what chooses for them. If they can get a ton more for Aiyuk than Deebo, I think they'd keep Deebo. I do think there is a very realistic chance they can keep both though, at least for a couple more years. Still, doesn't hurt to have a backup plan.

The 49ers are probably the best roster in the NFL, so there were a lot of scenarios to run through with their draft, as they don't have any major needs, just a few things they could improve on.

I'm certainly higher on Alt than you are, I think he's the clear #1 T. I don't have the footwork concerns. He had some reps where he "overextended" and lost his balance, but I think that's more just a rare bad play than a going concern. His technique was typically consistently impressive to me.

There is something I don't like about Fashanu. He's probably no higher than #4 T for me, that said, I'm not seeing it at all with Caeden Wallace.

I found this surprising and pretty interesting. The braintrust at NFL.com has updated their post combine OL rankings.

Latham 6.71

Alt 6.49
Fuaga 6.48
Fautanu 6.47
Barton 6.46
Fashanu 6.45
Mims 6.42
Guyton 6.41

So Latham in the top tier above them all? I like it. Alt thru Guyton all grading 6.4x in a pretty tight tier? Ok with me. Fashanu falls from 2nd behind Alt to 6th behind Barton, Fautanu, Fuaga? Interesting considering what we both posted today. I really like seeing Guyton at least graded close to the group.

And the updates keep rolling. Wallace is now in the middle of a tier (6.2x tier) and ahead of some highly regarded names for OL nerds:

Rosengarten (so low?)
Suamataia (really now?)
Frazier (wth)
Paul (umm)
Goncalves, Puni, Van Pan-Granger

I liked what I saw comparing him to Fashanu on the same plays, and maybe that vid just hit the rounds, but... I dunno. Can we just start the draft tomorrow?

I had a bit of an internal argument about the Chargers trading down with the Broncos. Again, possibly an overreaction thing, but being a division rival, I kinda came to the conclusion that the Chargers would want too much more for that pick than the Giants would, especially if it meant signing up to face JJ McCarthy twice every year going forward. With the 2 trade up candidates being Denver and Las Vegas, it just seemed more likely than not for a deal not to happen to me.

I think if the Chargers' only choice is between drafting at 1.5 or trading with the Broncos, I don't think they would decline to trade with them because they are reluctant to enable them to get McCarthy. I don't expect Harbaugh and Hortiz to be afraid to compete with anyone. I expect them to be focused exclusively on what is best for assembling the most competitive Chargers roster possible, both for 2024 and beyond.

That said, it would surprise me to see the Broncos trade up for McCarthy. He doesn't really seem to fit Payton's ideal QB mold. I think Payton would likely prefer to stay put and draft Nix or possibly Penix.

I had a bit of an internal argument about the Chargers trading down with the Broncos. Again, possibly an overreaction thing, but being a division rival, I kinda came to the conclusion that the Chargers would want too much more for that pick than the Giants would, especially if it meant signing up to face JJ McCarthy twice every year going forward. With the 2 trade up candidates being Denver and Las Vegas, it just seemed more likely than not for a deal not to happen to me.

I think if the Chargers' only choice is between drafting at 1.5 or trading with the Broncos, I don't think they would decline to trade with them because they are reluctant to enable them to get McCarthy. I don't expect Harbaugh and Hortiz to be afraid to compete with anyone. I expect them to be focused exclusively on what is best for assembling the most competitive Chargers roster possible, both for 2024 and beyond.

That said, it would surprise me to see the Broncos trade up for McCarthy. He doesn't really seem to fit Payton's ideal QB mold. I think Payton would likely prefer to stay put and draft Nix or possibly Penix.
Why don't you think McCarthy would fit Payton's mold? I'm of the belief he's the best fit of anyone in the draft (with caveat that nobody would pass on Caleb) and that Penix would be an awful fit. I kinda got back and forth on Nix. Like he's a scheme fit, but also the least talented one. He feels like a consolation prize in this draft.

I wasn't saying that they'd totally decline to deal with them, just that the price would be higher for Denver/Vegas, than it would be for say, Minnesota, and I suppose its possible the reverse could be true, that Denver/Vegas wouldn't want to overpay the Chargers and help them. We rarely see 1st round trade ups within divisions, Lions/Vikings for Jameson Williams is the one jumping to mind (which 2 years in looks like a bad move by both teams) and I wouldn't 100% rule it out, I just think its tougher, and while I won't speak for the Raiders staff, we have over a decade of evidence on how stubborn Harbaugh/Payton can be.

Why don't you think McCarthy would fit Payton's mold? I'm of the belief he's the best fit of anyone in the draft (with caveat that nobody would pass on Caleb) and that Penix would be an awful fit. I kinda got back and forth on Nix. Like he's a scheme fit, but also the least talented one. He feels like a consolation prize in this draft.

I could certainly be wrong, but my impression is that McCarthy isn't a great pocket passer and has not proven (possibly due to lack of opportunity) that he can consistently and correctly get through full progressions. I don't disagree that McCarthy is a better overall prospect than Nix, but Nix seems like a perfect fit for Payton's scheme. He also has so much experience that it is easier to see Nix being Payton's immediate starter... Payton doesn't really have a track record established for developing rookie QBs, so the experience could matter.

I could certainly be wrong, but my impression is that McCarthy isn't a great pocket passer and has not proven (possibly due to lack of opportunity) that he can consistently and correctly get through full progressions. I don't disagree that McCarthy is a better overall prospect than Nix, but Nix seems like a perfect fit for Payton's scheme. He also has so much experience that it is easier to see Nix being Payton's immediate starter... Payton doesn't really have a track record established for developing rookie QBs, so the experience could matter.
Yeah, the track record thing is tough because Payton just had Brees forever. You could argue Payton developed Tony Romo, but Payton was gone by the time Romo got the starting job.

1.21 Miami-Murphy, DT
1.26 Tampa-DeJean, CB/S

The two teams I root for, these would be great picks. I think Miami can find a DT in the 2nd round like Fiske or Jenkins, finding a 2nd round OL is more difficult.
I can see them going like JPJ in the 1st or Grahma Barton is another guy we like down here in South Florida, come back in the 2nd and grab the DT.
If you're telling me that Miami passes on DeJean at 21 though...slight tear in my eye.

Outstanding work Trav, was a pleasure to draft along side you in he Mock we had a couple weeks back.
Cheers!

FYI...I love the Bullard pick for Miami in the 2nd, he's almost a 1st round grade at Safety, Poyer is a 1 year gap fill for us, great signing but highly unlikely he can play all 17 games
I think if Miami comes out of the draft with the two players mentioned, they will have done just fine. If, However, both the DT and the Center they like are available round 1 a trade down is likely. I also doubt with what McDaniel wants to do that they go defense defense with their first 2 picks. I think round 1 is a Olineman. I think round 2 is BPA or another O lineman.

Would much rather have Nix than McCarthy.

Given that CHI and WAS will pick QB and others are QB desperate like MIN, DEN, and LV ... My opinion is the teams that get LT and WR in the pic 4-12 range are going to be the winners here. Harrison, Alt, Fashanu, Nabers ... studs. These teams are reaching for QBs because they are forced to take the risk.

Given that CHI and WAS will pick QB and others are QB desperate like MIN, DEN, and LV ... My opinion is the teams that get LT and WR in the pic 4-12 range are going to be the winners here. Harrison, Alt, Fashanu, Nabers ... studs. These teams are reaching for QBs because they are forced to take the risk.
This is why I don't think the teams will have to overpay to move up...if they don't move up, they probably get the QB lower since they are QBs 3-6...

Something weird always happens. Picks 2 and 3 are going to the start of it all. It could go chalk with Daniels and Maye. In which case the night is mostly a snoozer of teams taking the BPA that fits their needs. But MH Jr could be in those top 3 picks. WAS has said it is not trading out. But they have not said for sure it would be a QB. 99% it will be. But MHJr is easily the best WR prospect since Calvin Johnson. It's interesting to me that WAS brought Penix to their top 30 outing. They could trade their 2nds and move back up to get him. NE could take MHJr too. And NE could easily trade with DEN, MIN or LV. I could see Maye falling a few picks if WAS takes Daniels. Like all the way to 11. McCarthy could sneak into the top 3 but he could also drop a long, long way. What if MIN, LV nor DEN like him much. Then we are looking at a Will Levis situation where he's gonna drop. Point is, someone will be sitting in that Green Room on Thursday and go home without a team. And it's likely to be a QB

Last edited:
I predict:
  • QBs are drafted with the top 3 picks, regardless of which teams make those picks
  • Arizona stands pat and takes MHJ instead of trading down
  • The Chargers get a nice package to trade down with a team that wants QB4... I'll predict they trade pick 5 to MIN for picks 11, 23, and 129.
I'm probably mixing wishful thinking with prediction here...

I predict:
  • QBs are drafted with the top 3 picks, regardless of which teams make those picks
  • Arizona stands pat and takes MHJ instead of trading down
  • The Chargers get a nice package to trade down with a team that wants QB4... I'll predict they trade pick 5 to MIN for picks 11, 23, and 129.
I'm probably mixing wishful thinking with prediction here...
That's pretty good, I like that you laid out the actual trade package.

Then we are looking at a Will Levis situation where he's gonna drop. Point is, someone will be sitting in that Green Room on Thursday and go home without a team. And it's likely to be a QB
Whelp, if that is the case it will be Caleb, Maye, or Daniels because those are the only three QB's in the green room

Some thoughts about skill positions, with a top 3-4 round emphasis, by division:

AFC East

Buffalo:

QB-no need there

RB-I think adding a RB is an interesting possibility. They clearly don't want James Cook to be a 300-touch guy. I wouldn't be shocked if they were interested in a guy like Blake Corum late round 2.

WR-I think they like what they have more than we do. Ideally, they'd be adding multiple WRs early. Troy Franklin and Xavier Legette are 2 names that are interesting to me for them later than #28.

TE-no need there.

I think the Bills are a strong candidate to trade down. They lost a lot of guys this offseason and could use quantity as much as quality.

Miami:

QB-I think higher of Tua than most I think, but backup could certainly use an upgrade. White stinks, and Thompson is JAG. Michael Pratt could be an interesting flier on day 3.

RB-I see no reason to add anyone here. I've heard some talk of adding a guy with size, but I think that's not really worth doing, especially with limited picks.

WR-Don't see any reason to add anyone of note here. I think Cracraft/Berrios are fine depth/subpackage guys.

TE-no need here

I think this is an OL/defense draft for them. While I see them staying put at #21, I could see them trading down in round 2 to acquire more picks in the mid-rounds for depth.

New England:

QB-Personally, I think they are stupid if they take a QB at #3 (or at all) they should just roll with Brissett. I doubt they will however.

RB-no need here, though they may be proactive with Stevenson (who they should extend) entering his last year.

WR-monster hold here. If I were them, I'd be taking Harrison at #3, and probably adding another guy (Coleman?) in round 2. They currently don't have anyone above #3 caliber.

TE-no need here

NY Jets:

QB-I know some want to think about a Rodgers heir apparent, but that feels like a next year problem. They are all-in for 2024.

RB-I think upgrading at backup behind Hall is a need given how much they rely on him. I think Trey Benson would be a great fit if he makes it to round 3.

WR-Don't really see a huge need here, especially if Lazard sticks, and I'm inclined to think he will as Rodgers buddy.

TE-Bowers is the chalk pick at the moment, but I think trading down from #10 makes a ton of sense for them. I'm not a Conklin fan, he's more of a #2 TE, so if they do move down maybe Ja'Tavion Sanders on day 2 would make some sense.

AFC North
Baltimore:

QB-They are taking a bit of a chance with just Josh Johnson behind Lamar, but I don't really see drafting a guy.

RB-no need here. Really excited to see Henry on this team.

WR-I think this is a huge need, as I don't trust Bateman at all, and Agholor/Wallace as the depth behind him is rough. I don't know that its a 1st round need though, especially with OL/CB needs. Another spot where I think Legette would make sense as a RAC option.

TE-very set here

Cincinnati:

QB-very set here, Browing could be a nice little find as a #2.

RB-Sorry Chase Brown supporters, but I think its highly unlikely they go in with Moss-Brown as the top-2. I think this is a very good Blake Corum landing spot.

WR-They have drafted some day 3 guys, but I think they still need a Boyd replacement, not necessarily a slot, but a #3. I like Javon Baker as a 3rd round candidate.

TE-Not a position they emphasize much. I think they are pretty set there with Gesicki/Sample/Hudson.

Cleveland:

QB- very set there, with some buyer's remorse.

RB- very set there after Chubb's restructure. Foreman was maybe the sneakiest RB pickup this offseason. He's a great fit there.

WR- Initially thought they were set after Jeudy trade/extension, but now I think they still want/need 1 more guy. Ja'Lynn Polk makes sense to me as a day 2 pick.

TE- set here.

Pittsburgh:

QB-I think they are fine with Wilson/Fields.

RB-very set here, with a sneaky 3rd guy in Cordarrelle.

WR-current #2 is Calvin Austin (?) which means they need a guy. Not sure its a round 1 need with OL/CB possibly bigger issues. Another spot where I think Ja'Lynn Polk would be a nice fit.

TE-pretty set here, unless they really don't trust Freiermuth to stay healthy.

AFC South
Houston:

QB-you'd like to see a better backup behind Stroud, but that's probably nitpicking.

RB-I think Mixon has a great deal of job security and Pierce, though in the doghouse, is still a solid #2.

WR-Very set here

TE-set here

I think the Texans focus mostly on defense, with an OL addition if the right guy is there.

Indianapolis:

QB-set here, I like the Flacco move. I think he's an upgrade from Minshew.

RB-can't see an early addition behind Taylor. Current #2 is probably Sermon, so maybe a 5th round Rb happens.

WR-I see this mocked a bit of late, and honestly, I don't really see the need. Pittman/Downs/Pierce is fine, and Dulin is a nice depth piece back from injury.

TE-I think they've invested too much to add here. If Bowers made it to #15, then maybe, but that's unlikely.

I think Indy goes heavy on defense. DB/DL/LB are all needs.

Jacksonville:

QB-They are set here, though I think Lawrence is overrated, and less worthy of a huge extension than someone like Tua in my opinion. Beathard is a good enough backup, who Pederson clearly likes.

RB-Not a big need, with Johnson/Bigsby behind Etienne.

WR-Another team where if a guy falls I could see it, but I don't think its a major need. They seem to really like Zay Jones, and Kirk/Davis fit their roles well.

TE-they are set here.

Thinking OL/DB are big needs for them, with DL being a sneaky 1st round option.

Tennessee:

QB-Pretty set here. I think they are committed to giving Levis at least a year. Rudloph is a solid enough backup.

RB-Very set here with Pollard/Spears.

WR-Pretty set here I think, unless there is a surprise Hopkins trade on draft day.

TE-Don't see it as a major need, and its possibly not an important position in new offense. Okonkwo is probably fine.

I think the Titans are gonna be all about the trenches early, with maybe some DB help after that.

AFC West
Denver:

QB-Yeah, I don't see Zach Wilson moving the needle at all here. This is a top candidate to take a QB. Personally, I think Drake Maye would be the ideal target, as I think he's a very moldable guy that would appeal to Payton. No AFC team needs a QB more.

RB-I think they are pretty set here. Javonte wasn't the same post-knee, but Perine/McLaughlin are solid secondary options and could see increased work if that persists.

WR-Unless they deal Sutton, I think they could honestly be set here. Its not great, but they have options with Patrick/Reynolds and hopefully a year 2 Mims breakout.

TE-I don't see Bowers at #12 being an option for them. I think they like Trautman, and hopefully Dulcich stays healthy.

I think this is a QB or bust draft for them, but they may load up on defense and try to ball control teams to death.

Kansas City:

QB-Obviously set here. Wentz was an inspired addition. Now that he seems to accept that he's a backup QB, he could be one of the better ones in the NFL.

RB-Kinda like Buffalo, I think KC would prefer if Pacheco's workload was smaller. Blake Corum at #64 would be a nice fit. I don't see CEH as anything more than an emergency option.

WR-Reading the tea leaves, I think they could really surprise people and not do anything here, at least early. They like Hollywood, they seem to still be expecting Toney to come around, and Rice seems likely to get a suspension but is still a big part of their plans. I think a FA addition (Beckham/Boyd/Thomas/Gallup) makes more sense than a draft one to cover that suspension.

TE-very set here, despite some trying to push a trade up for Bowers narrative.

I think KC's biggest needs are T or CB. That's what I expect #32 to be.

Las Vegas:

QB-The Minshew signing made little sense to me. Indy stayed in contention despite him, not because of. This is another team that I think should be looking to move up, particularly for Drake Maye. #13 and 2025 1st?

RB-I don't think White/Mattison is enough to make RB a non-need. I'd love to see Jonathan Brooks here.

WR-I think a WR could be in the cards, especially with Adams being a possible trade guy. Not a huge need but worth a shot. Tez Walker in round 3 would make some sense, especially if they somehow got Maye.

TE-Very set here, expecting a year 2 breakout from Mayer.

LA Chargers:

QB-Very set here. Stick wasn't awful down the stretch when Herbert went down, I think he earned the #2 job.

RB-People want to throw Corum here a lot, but truthfully, I could see them punting RB completely and just rolling with Gus/Dobbins/Spiller, with maybe a round 5 guy or something to compete.

WR-This is a big need, but maybe not the biggest if they are confident they'll get more out of Johnston than the previous regime did. I think they'd be nuts to pass on Harrison if he somehow made it to #5, but I can see passing on the other 2 guys. Fun fact, Marvin Sr.'s 1st TD catch was from Jim Harbaugh. I could see taking a Keon Coleman (or Roman Wilson if you believe Harbaugh is the type to take his own guys) to add to the room.

TE-I think they are pretty set here with Dissly/Parham/Hurst.

NFC East
Dallas:

QB-I'd be shocked if Dallas took an heir apparent here. Dak is looking a little like Cousins a year ago though, where even if he's still a very good QB, a divorce seems increasingly likely. I think Lance gets a year as the #2.

RB-Big need here. I really like Corum here, as while he lacks speed, he's the only top guy who has shown he can be a workhorse. I think the immediate need could scare them off Brooks. Has been some re-unite with Zeke rumors, but that shouldn't move the needle at this point.

WR-Not seeing this as a huge need. Gallup was losing snaps anyway, and maybe Tolbert steps up, or Martavis Bryant (of it=info fame) has a career renaissance. Maybe a day 3 addition.

TE-Set here after Ferguson's breakout season, and a 2 on Schoonmaker last year.

I think Dallas could hit OL heavily with 2 picks in the first 3 rounds.

NY Giants:

QB-Like NE, I think it'd be dumb for them to take a QB. Its just plopping a new face into the same crappy situation, with little help. Take the lumps with Jones/Lock and worry about QB next year.

RB-I'd actually be ok with just rolling with Singletary and a day 3 guy here. Not sure they will though, as they are mocked RBs in round 2/3 a lot.

WR-this is a team that should be hitting WR hard. Malik Nabers feels like a perfect fit at #6, with maybe a guy with some size (Keon Coleman?) in round 2? Right now, I think they have a potential deep threat in Hyatt, and a potentially ok #3/slot in Wan'Dale and an overpriced subpackage guy in Slayton.

TE-Is Waller coming back? Ideally he hangs around for another season. While not his 2019-2020 level, he was still a pretty effective TE last year, when healthy. If not, maybe you think about Bowers, if they trade down from #6.

OL is still a need, as is CB, but I think they need to prioritize having weapons more.

Philadelphia:

QB-Very set here. I liked the Pickett trade a lot for them, as a low-risk dart throw. I think Matt Canada was the worst OC in the AFC, so it wouldn't surprise me at all, if Pickett were a decent QB, who just got sabotaged. Hurts is obviously in no danger.

RB-Barkley will be a big upgrade from Swift. I think they like Gainwell enough as a #2 to not worry about providing real competition.

WR-Top-2 guys are set in stone (I'm not buying any AJ Brown trade rumors) and I think DeVante Parker was a sneaky pick up, as he'll go from facing #1s in NE to #3s (at best) in Philly. Parris Campbell wasn't a bad dart throw either. I think WR is set, and a day 2 pick would be a waste, though I can't rule it out.

TE-I think Goedert is one of the more underutilized players in the NFL. That's not gonna change with Barkley on board, but I think TE is very set.

I'm expecting an OL pick in the top-2 rounds, with defense at every level also being more of a priority than skill positions.

Washington:

QB-I think they mismanaged this offseason a lot. I also think Jayden Daniels would be a questionable fit here, but he seems to be the favorite. Personally, I would have kept Howell and drafted Harrison at #2, but my feelings on Harrison are pretty well known at this point.

RB-Robinson/Ekeler is a fine combo that compliments each other well. Hopefully they don't abandon the run as much as Bienemy did.

WR-I think they could use some size at WR, I feel like I'm saying his name a lot, but Keon Coleman in round 2 makes sense to me.

TE-TE is an issue, with broken down Zach Ertz currently the top guy. Ja'Tavion Sanders would look pretty good at #40.

I think Washington backed themselves into a corner at QB, which means I think they would be wise to go all-in and spend all 3 of their top-40 picks on offense. The defense needs help too, but its a much smaller priority in my opinion, even if the pass rush is mostly non-existent. I doubt they'll see it that way though.

NFC North
Chicago:

QB-I liked Justin Fields and feel like he got the short end of the stick, and blamed for things that he was mostly not at fault for. I think he's very much a top-32 QB in the NFL. That said, Caleb Williams is likely a huge upgrade week 1, and has top-5 NFL upside.

RB-I think Swift is a vastly overrated player, who loses efficiency the more work he gets. But I do think he was misused by Philly, and if his role is closer to Detroit he'll be a nice addition. Herbert is one of the better runners in the NFL and should lead the team in carries in my opinion, though, obviously he's light years behind Swift in the passing game. No chance RB is a draft need.

WR-If Nabers or Odunze makes it #9, the Bears will have a choice on their hands, but ultimately, I don't see WR being a priority for them. Keenan Allen looked as good as ever last season and feels like an extension candidate. This is a heavy 2-TE system, so #3 WR is a small issue, though if the right guy is there at #9 they may force the issue.

TE-Just like WR, I could see taking Bowers, but its not a need at all. Kmet/Everett are both starting caliber guys.

I'm sorta coming around on the idea of trading down from#9. Its probably not what I'd do, but I get it, They only have 4 picks mostly due to the Sweat/Allen trades. OL could be a bigger need than WR/TE, and DL/CB are in the mix as well. I'd love a world where they could trade down from #9 and still get Cooper DeJean or Laiatu Latu while picking up a 2 in the process.

Detroit:

QB-Very set here with Goff/Hooker.

RB-Very set here with Gibbs/Monty. Craig Reynolds is also a solid #3.

WR-Big year for Jameson Williams, and I think he gets every chance to run away with the #2 job. I'd love to see Kalif Raymond get more targets, I feel like he's always making big plays when he gets used. I don't see this as anything above a day 3 pick.

TE-Very set here

I think the Lions are all about adding on defense, and maybe interior OL.

Green Bay:

QB-I'll eat some crow here, I was pretty down on Jordan Love going back to when they drafted him and didn't see his 2023 coming at all. He was honestly an upgrade from Rodgers. I think the Packers are a sneaky team to take a QB in round 3/4 as they are good at developing guys, and could have either a cheap long term backup, or future trade chip. Pratt would make some sense, maybe even Rattler if he falls a bit.

RB-Very set here with adding Jacobs and bringing back Dillon. I do wonder if they'll run more gap than zone as both RBs are better at that, whereas Jones was a zone runner.

WR-This is a very sneaky spot to me. They have several useful WRs, but not a true #1. I do wonder if a big-time freak athlete like Brian Thomas would be on their radar. Could also see them being into a guy like Legette as a more developmental prospect. Not a true need, but a position they tend to develop well. I could also see them being a little worried about Watson's ability to stay on the field after missing about half of his first 2 seasons.

TE-set here

The Packers have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds, so I think they can be aggressive moving up or taking more boom/bust prospects. DB/OL feel like the biggest needs, but not necessarily round 1 targets.

Minnesota:

QB-I've been pretty vocal about not liking the Darnold signing. I think he's a sideways move from Nick Mullens. Either way, they need a QB badly, and I don't think either is a lock to hold off a rookie. McCarthy gets mocked to them quite often, but man, I think Maye would be a great fit there. Might have to get to #3 for him though. If not, I wouldn't force McCarthy, I'd be willing to let him fall at least to #8, and maybe just take my chances at #11.

RB-feel like Aaron Jones might be the sneaky best RB signing of the offseason. Don't see the Vikings doing anything else here.

WR-I can't imagine Jefferson actually gets dealt. He's a top-10 overall player in my opinion. I think WR is pretty set until day 3.

TE-Hockenson is likely not ready for week 1, but TE is still pretty set with Oliver. Might be a more run heavy team to start the season though, which makes double sense if they have a rookie QB.

I understand why the Vikings let Cousins walk, but its hard to see this being an above .500 team for a bit. Losing Hunter hurts as well. CB/DL are needs that could be filled at #23 if they don't trade up. I think the worst case scenario is staying at #11, taking Nix/Penix, and not being able to trade down from #23, while missing on the top CBs.

NFC South
Atlanta:

QB-I don't see bringing in a young guy behind Cousins yet.

RB-Very set here

WR-I think this is a good spot for a WR, as Mooney was signed and Rondale Moore was added, but neither are guys who prevent you from trying to improve. Roman Wilson at #43 would be a nice addition as a slot WR with more upside. A WR at #8 feels like pushing it to me, but Nabers especially would be tough to pass up.

TE-Very set here. Like the Woerner pickup, as it should allow Pitts to not be asked to block as much.

I think the Falcons have been the best team in the South each of the last 2 seasons, but due to QB/HC didn't finish 1st. I think they are the overwhelming favorites right now. I expect defense (DE, CB) to be priority #1 in this draft.

Carolina:

QB-Very underwhelming rookie season by Young, though he had little help. I like having Dalton around as someone to lean on.

RB-Locked into Sanders contract, I think they stay put and just roll out Hubbard/Sanders again. Some potential Sanders takes the starting job back with a new staff.

WR-Personally, I think adding Johnson was enough, and that WR shouldn't be a priority, unless you are completely giving up on Mingo. That said, #33 and #39 are spots where good WRs will be available.

TE-This is the spot I think upgrading helps more than WR. I love the idea of Sanders at #39.

I think the biggest thing for Young was getting a quality play caller. Upgrading the OL was a major focus of FA, and I think the Panthers could focus more on defense than offense in the draft, especially after trading Burns.

New Orleans:

QB-Carr is fine, but he's due a lot of money in 2025. I think a guy like Bo Nix makes a ton of sense, though I'm doubting he'll be there in round 2, and is probably a reach at #14. Trading down wouldn't be the worst idea, nor would maybe a guy like Rattler instead on day 2.

RB-Pretty set here.

WR-I think Olave is a star, who hasn't fully broken out yet, however I think a real #2 is needed. On the one hand, trading up for a guy like Rome Odunze could make some sense, but can they really afford to give up picks? A more sensible solution is taking a guy like Ricky Pearsall in round 2.

TE-They are set here with Johnson/Hill/Moreau.

Saints are at a crossroads, where it probably would have made sense to tear it all down, but they way they've done contracts, made it impossible to do that. Trading down and getting more picks makes sense, though isn't their MO. They need OL/DL help.

Tampa Bay:

QB-Pretty set here. I've heard nothing to suggest they are unhappy with Trask as the #2.

RB-I think another RB is needed here. Chase Edmonds is JAG, and Rachaad White shouldn't be seeing the workloads he has. Another spot, I'll say Corum makes sense, though they likely won't address Rb that high.

WR-I think its a small need, especially as Godwin could be gone after this year. Xavier Legette's RAC ability would fit nicely here. I don't think its a super pressing need, they could address it next year, but it coincides with...

TE-I think Cade Otten is JAG. He gets a lot of targets, but I think he does little with them. Ideally, they could move for Brock Bowers, who I think would be terrifying for defenses with Evans/Godwin to worry about. If Bowers makes it to the teens, I could see a trade up making sense.

In general, I think Tampa is a team that makes sense to trade up. They did acquire an extra 3rd from the Lions, and that could give them some ammo. I think DE/CB/C are needs, but I think giving Mayfield more to work with should be a bigger priority.

NFC West
Arizona:

QB-Pretty set here with Murray/Ridder.

RB-Conner is coming off his best season, and Michael Carter was a nice little pickup that I still don't get why the Jets dumped him (especially when they dumped Dalvin 2 weeks later) he's a solid 3rd down guy. Demercado also looked ok when he needed to start for a bit. Despite mocks to the contrary, I don't see this as a need.

WR-Major need. I think if he's there at #4 you take Harrison unless the Vikings offer 3 1sts, or the Giants offer 2 1sts and a 2nd. Anything less, and I'm saying no dice. This is another team that makes sense to double up. Whether that is someone with size (Coleman) or speed (Franklin) is up for debate. I don't think they look at slot types, as McBride owns the middle of the field.

TE-Very set here. McBride looks like the next big thing at TE. Sneaky bet for TE1 overall in fantasy.

With 6 picks in the top-100, I don't see much incentive for the Cards to trade down. They need to big time players, not depth.

LA Rams:

QB- I'm not really on board with the whole Stafford heir apparent thing. That playoff game with the Lions was a 50-50 game. They aren't in rebuild mode at all. Jimmy G is a solid #2, though truthfully, I'd have preferred keeping Wentz.

RB- Kyren Williams was super impressive last season, but he's a sub-200 pound RB who saw as big a workload as any RB when he was playing. I think they should be looking to add to the position. I like Corum (man I'm saying that a lot) as a similar type player, who could add some wrinkles with some 2 RB stuff.

WR- Demarcus Robinson and Tutu Atwell had some moments last season, but I wouldn't want to be counting on much from either. Cooper Kupp is gonna be really expensive if he's not an elite guy in 2025, and I could see hedging my bets with a WR. Ja'Lynn Polk is a guy I think would be a good fit for McVay's offense on day 2 if they don't take a guy in round 1.

TE- Tyler Higbee is breaking down, and Colby Parkinson is an expensive blocking TE. If he's there at #52 I like Sanders a lot for them.

Sean McVay has never had a 1st round pick (Goff in 2016 was the Fisher regime) and honestly, they should keep that going, as I think trading down and getting more picks makes sense. In addition to some skill position holes, the defense has holes all over the place.

San Francisco:

QB-I think they are set here. Josh Dobbs was an upgrade from Darnold in my opinion, since he won't be learning a new offense on the fly.

RB-Very set here. As an aside, I'd like to see Jordan Mason get more work. I've honestly been more impressed with him than Elijah Mitchell (also solid) and could see taking some off CMCs plate, at least in the regular season.

WR-I don't see this as a need unless they deal Aiyuk, which I think is unlikely.

TE-Pretty set here. Maybe a day 3 guy to compete behind Kittle.

The 49ers needs are OL and maybe more OL.

Seattle:

QB-Been some potential Geno trade talk, personally I don't see it. Smart play is stay put, and develop Howell.

RB-Very set here.

WR-Very set here.

TE-Likely fewer 2-TE sets with Carroll/Waldren gone.

I think Seattle goes OL, DL early.

AFC South
Indianapolis Colts
QB-set here, I like the Flacco move. I think he's an upgrade from Minshew. - I agree the Colts won't add a QB, but it is my opinion they need a QB that is similar to AR in traits (See Lamar Jackson / Tyler Huntley) instead of a statue type like Flacco and Minshew last year, because if Richardson were to get hurt again they would be in the same boat as last year where they have to change their entire playbook for the backup. It's easier for all the other players on offense if they don't have to change their entire game plan because of a QB change.

RB-can't see an early addition behind Taylor. Current #2 is probably Sermon, so maybe a 5th round Rb happens. - I agree, a late round RB is something they will do.

WR-I see this mocked a bit of late, and honestly, I don't really see the need. Pittman/Downs/Pierce is fine, and Dulin is a nice depth piece back from injury. - I disagree. They do need to add more weapons for AR and I believe the Colts will take a pass catcher at #15, or less likely a trade for Aiyuk. If Bowers is gone at 15 I think they could trade back a little and still get either Brian Thomas Jr. or Xavier Worthy.

TE-I think they've invested too much to add here. If Bowers made it to #15, then maybe, but that's unlikely. - If Bowers is there at 15 they will take him. They haven't had an impact TE since Dallas Clark. I like Jelani Woods, but he was hurt last year and Bowers is a huge upgrade there.

I think Indy goes heavy on defense. DB/DL/LB are all needs. - They do need DB help. I think the restructure of Buckner's contact was done for a reason and the Colts could be in play for a DB in free agency. It wouldn't make any sense to open up additional cap space just to roll it over to 2025. If the Colts trade for a WR giving up #15 doing a 1st round swap for a late 1st, then I can see them drafting a DB late in the first round.

Last edited:
33. Carolina=Jer'Zhan Newton DT Illinois, no real reason he should fall this far, but he seems to be getting lower in all mocks. This would be ideal for Carolina getting a long-term tag partner for Derrick Brown. Newton is a pass rusher who plays through the whistle and has good technique, was productive despite being only real threat on his DL.

34. New England=Darius Robinson DE Missouri, its possible I'm perhaps being stubborn with Belichick gone, but this is your classic NE DE/DT tweener. Not the most explosive guy (4.95) but is a big time run defender and excels at batting passes down with his 6-5 285 frame.

35. Arizona=Jordan Morgan G Arizona, despite 3 years of starting at LT, Morgan strikes me as a G in the NFL. He'd certainly be a G in Arizona as Jonah Williams and Paris Johnson have the T jobs on lock. Morgan has good quickness and technique, but isn't very strong, and I think that keeps him out of round 1.

36. Washington=Ladd McConkey WR Georgia, feels like a good fit as a Curtis Samuel replacement. Jahan Dotson greatly regressed in year 2, and probably should be a slot WR. McConkey isn't gonna win jump balls, but he'll get open and make some RAC plays. He's got underrated deep speed (4.39) that just wasn't really part of Georgia's offense. Some help for Jayden Daniels. I could see a Zay Flowers like impact.

37. LA Chargers=Tyler Nubin S Minnesota, this might look confusing at first, and perhaps I'm overreacting to a couple things. Harbaugh is a fan of Nubin, calling him a scary guy over the middle in the lead up to the Gophers game, also Derwin James is coming off arguably a career worst season, and is the highest paid Safety in football, with an out after 2024. Nubin is a bit of an older prospect (23 week 1) but is an explosive player who doesn't let guys get behind him. He's also a bit of hitter, who goes for knockout shots over safe tackles and pass deflections.

38. Tennessee=Xavier Worthy WR Texas, continuing the "let's make Will Levis work" idea. Adding a 4.21 WR to Hopkins/Ridley will help stress out defenses and perhaps add easy completions. Personally, I think he's a little overrated as I think he'll greatly struggle with press CBs but going to a team with 2 guys ahead of him, he may not see much. I'd love to see him put on 15 pounds, but he'd probably lose speed. Ideally, he develops into a Tyler Lockett type, where he goes down and avoids big hits.

39. Carolina=Troy Franklin WR Oregon, good speed and gets there quickly. He had a disappointing combine (said he was sick) where he came in much shorter and lighter than listed. I do like his vertical ability, but he didn't really do much else. Carolina certainly has a need for a vertical threat, but I do wonder if he's this year's Jalin Hyatt.

40. Washington=Kamari Lassiter CB Georgia, CB room can use some help after losing top guy Kendall Fuller. Lassiter is a very sound player, with average athletic traits. I could see him being a guy Dan Quinn likes.

41. Green Bay=T'Vondre Sweat DT Texas, sadly, I don't think the DUI affects him that much, there's simply not many 6-4 366 guys out there. Obviously at that size, he won't be a full-time player, but I was impressed by his 5.27 40 time. Green Bay got gashed a bit up the middle in big games (SF for example) and adding a guy like this makes that less of an issue. Sweat also has sneaky good technique, he's not just a monster.

42. Houston=Kingsley Suamataia T BYU, needs a lot of polish, but the tools are there. Houston could bring him a long slowly, and if he hits the ground running, have the option of playing Howard at T or G. Protecting Stroud is priority #1 in my opinion.

43. Atlanta=Payton Wilson LB NC State, only things keeping him from round 1 are injury history and age (24), on the field he's a good tackler and cover guy, who can really shoot the gaps of an OL. (6-4 233 4.43)

44. Las Vegas=Edgerrin Cooper LB Texas A&M, I personally see a big dropoff from Wilson to Cooper, but Cooper is clear #2 LB. Cooper isn't that different of an athlete than Wilson, but sorta plays like wildly, with a lot of over pursuing, when he guesses right though he looks impressive.

45. New Orleans=Braden Fiske DT Florida St, I like Fiske a lot. Yes, he's small at 6-3 292, but he's quick (4.78) and has good technique. He holds up just fine against the run. Saints have been bleeding DL in recent seasons.

46. Indianapolis=TJ Tampa CB Iowa St, Colts type CB, quick and good size (6-1 189), isn't a true burner and despite size mostly played off coverage.

47. NY Giants=Zach Frazier C West Virginia, 4-time state wrestling champion is always a good sign. He can play C or G, depending on how much they still like JMS. Frazier is very good at slowing gap shooters, but sometimes struggles with much bigger DL. I wouldn't be blown away if he snuck into round 1, though Center usually isn't a priority position and he's the clear #3 guy. Very NFL ready and is especially good at QB sneaks.

48. Jacksonville=Mike Sainristil CB Michigan, pure slot CB. Good athlete (5-9 182 4.47) who has extremely great acceleration. Main weakness is that he's sometimes overaggressive jumping routes, but he's another guy for the Jags with the designs on stopping Stroud. Especially excelled in zone.
Nice call with Nix and Penix going much earlier than most expected. The CB slide of Mitchell/Arnold/Dejean is even more crazy when looking at where you had them. From #9/#12 here, to #22/#24 in real life is an immense slide. You also mentioned how Dejean could be top 10, I'm not sure why he is sliding so far either... thoughts?

33. Carolina=Jer'Zhan Newton DT Illinois, no real reason he should fall this far, but he seems to be getting lower in all mocks. This would be ideal for Carolina getting a long-term tag partner for Derrick Brown. Newton is a pass rusher who plays through the whistle and has good technique, was productive despite being only real threat on his DL.

34. New England=Darius Robinson DE Missouri, its possible I'm perhaps being stubborn with Belichick gone, but this is your classic NE DE/DT tweener. Not the most explosive guy (4.95) but is a big time run defender and excels at batting passes down with his 6-5 285 frame.

35. Arizona=Jordan Morgan G Arizona, despite 3 years of starting at LT, Morgan strikes me as a G in the NFL. He'd certainly be a G in Arizona as Jonah Williams and Paris Johnson have the T jobs on lock. Morgan has good quickness and technique, but isn't very strong, and I think that keeps him out of round 1.

36. Washington=Ladd McConkey WR Georgia, feels like a good fit as a Curtis Samuel replacement. Jahan Dotson greatly regressed in year 2, and probably should be a slot WR. McConkey isn't gonna win jump balls, but he'll get open and make some RAC plays. He's got underrated deep speed (4.39) that just wasn't really part of Georgia's offense. Some help for Jayden Daniels. I could see a Zay Flowers like impact.

37. LA Chargers=Tyler Nubin S Minnesota, this might look confusing at first, and perhaps I'm overreacting to a couple things. Harbaugh is a fan of Nubin, calling him a scary guy over the middle in the lead up to the Gophers game, also Derwin James is coming off arguably a career worst season, and is the highest paid Safety in football, with an out after 2024. Nubin is a bit of an older prospect (23 week 1) but is an explosive player who doesn't let guys get behind him. He's also a bit of hitter, who goes for knockout shots over safe tackles and pass deflections.

38. Tennessee=Xavier Worthy WR Texas, continuing the "let's make Will Levis work" idea. Adding a 4.21 WR to Hopkins/Ridley will help stress out defenses and perhaps add easy completions. Personally, I think he's a little overrated as I think he'll greatly struggle with press CBs but going to a team with 2 guys ahead of him, he may not see much. I'd love to see him put on 15 pounds, but he'd probably lose speed. Ideally, he develops into a Tyler Lockett type, where he goes down and avoids big hits.

39. Carolina=Troy Franklin WR Oregon, good speed and gets there quickly. He had a disappointing combine (said he was sick) where he came in much shorter and lighter than listed. I do like his vertical ability, but he didn't really do much else. Carolina certainly has a need for a vertical threat, but I do wonder if he's this year's Jalin Hyatt.

40. Washington=Kamari Lassiter CB Georgia, CB room can use some help after losing top guy Kendall Fuller. Lassiter is a very sound player, with average athletic traits. I could see him being a guy Dan Quinn likes.

41. Green Bay=T'Vondre Sweat DT Texas, sadly, I don't think the DUI affects him that much, there's simply not many 6-4 366 guys out there. Obviously at that size, he won't be a full-time player, but I was impressed by his 5.27 40 time. Green Bay got gashed a bit up the middle in big games (SF for example) and adding a guy like this makes that less of an issue. Sweat also has sneaky good technique, he's not just a monster.

42. Houston=Kingsley Suamataia T BYU, needs a lot of polish, but the tools are there. Houston could bring him a long slowly, and if he hits the ground running, have the option of playing Howard at T or G. Protecting Stroud is priority #1 in my opinion.

43. Atlanta=Payton Wilson LB NC State, only things keeping him from round 1 are injury history and age (24), on the field he's a good tackler and cover guy, who can really shoot the gaps of an OL. (6-4 233 4.43)

44. Las Vegas=Edgerrin Cooper LB Texas A&M, I personally see a big dropoff from Wilson to Cooper, but Cooper is clear #2 LB. Cooper isn't that different of an athlete than Wilson, but sorta plays like wildly, with a lot of over pursuing, when he guesses right though he looks impressive.

45. New Orleans=Braden Fiske DT Florida St, I like Fiske a lot. Yes, he's small at 6-3 292, but he's quick (4.78) and has good technique. He holds up just fine against the run. Saints have been bleeding DL in recent seasons.

46. Indianapolis=TJ Tampa CB Iowa St, Colts type CB, quick and good size (6-1 189), isn't a true burner and despite size mostly played off coverage.

47. NY Giants=Zach Frazier C West Virginia, 4-time state wrestling champion is always a good sign. He can play C or G, depending on how much they still like JMS. Frazier is very good at slowing gap shooters, but sometimes struggles with much bigger DL. I wouldn't be blown away if he snuck into round 1, though Center usually isn't a priority position and he's the clear #3 guy. Very NFL ready and is especially good at QB sneaks.

48. Jacksonville=Mike Sainristil CB Michigan, pure slot CB. Good athlete (5-9 182 4.47) who has extremely great acceleration. Main weakness is that he's sometimes overaggressive jumping routes, but he's another guy for the Jags with the designs on stopping Stroud. Especially excelled in zone.
Nice call with Nix and Penix going much earlier than most expected. The CB slide of Mitchell/Arnold/Dejean is even more crazy when looking at where you had them. From #9/#12 here, to #22/#24 in real life is an immense slide. You also mentioned how Dejean could be top 10, I'm not sure why he is sliding so far either... thoughts?
I think a lot of teams are gonna look back in a year or two and feel really stupid about letting the CBs fall so far.

DeJean in particular makes little sense to me. I think he's the best defensive player in this class, with great size, speed, tackling, playmaking ability, and even return ability. He's a young Devin McCourty in my opinion.

The only thing I can think, is teams are either worried about his durability (which is silly I think as a fractured fibula is a pretty fluke injury) or they think he's a Safety, which for some reason is a smaller priority (which I also think is bad logic, especially with how pass heavy the league is now) I like Nate Wiggins, but man, I think DeJean would have been scary in Baltimore.

My quick draft grades worst to first, with my favorite value pick for each team:

F:
Cleveland (none) San Francisco (none) Jacksonville (none) Tennessee (none)

D-minus:
Buffalo (Javon Soloman) Houston (none)

D:
Miami (Malik Washington) Dallas (none) Kansas City (Jaden Hicks) NY Jets (Malachi Corley)

D-plus:
Seattle (Christian Haynes) Atlanta (Brandon Dorlus)

C-minus:
Detroit (Ennis Rakestraw) Tampa Bay (Bucky Irving)

C:
Carolina (Ja'Tavion Sanders) Cincinnati (Erick All) Las Vegas (Jackson Powers-Johnson) Indianapolis (Adonai Mitchell)

C-plus:
Minnesota (Khyree Jackson) New England (Javon Baker)

B-minus:
Green Bay (Javon Bullard) Denver (Troy Franklin)

B:
New Orleans (Spencer Rattler) LA Rams (Blake Corum) LA Chargers (Ladd McConkey) NY Giants (Tyler Nubin)

B-plus:
Baltimore (Adisa Isaac) Philadelphia (Cooper DeJean)

A-minus:
Arizona (Xavier Thomas)

A:
Chicago (Austin Booker) Washington (Jer'Zhan Newton)

A-plus:
Pittsburgh (Payton Wilson)

Last edited:
B:
LA Chargers (Ladd McConkey)

Surprised they weren't higher. IMO this is the no worse than the second best Chargers draft since 2004. The only one possibly better was 2020 due to Herbert, though the rest of that 2020 draft was terrible.
I didn't really like any of the day 3 picks, and I'm lukewarm on Colson. I actually thought the 2021 class was just as good as this one. Both had a high-end OT, a round 2 pick I'd have argued in round 1, and a round 3 pick that I was lukewarm on, with no day 3 steals.

I do grade on a curve, because I loathe the draft reviews where everyone did no worse than a C. So this was in the 7-10 range.

B:

Surprised they weren't higher. IMO this is the no worse than the second best Chargers draft since 2004. The only one possibly better was 2020 due to Herbert, though the rest of that 2020 draft was terrible.
I didn't really like any of the day 3 picks, and I'm lukewarm on Colson. I actually thought the 2021 class was just as good as this one. Both had a high-end OT, a round 2 pick I'd have argued in round 1, and a round 3 pick that I was lukewarm on, with no day 3 steals.

I do grade on a curve, because I loathe the draft reviews where everyone did no worse than a C. So this was in the 7-10 range.
Very nice. Either these folks don't understand the A-F system or they don't want to hurt any feelings.

C-plus:
Minnesota (Khyree Jackson)
Surprised they weren't a bit higher with getting two of your top 10 picks in your mock. Dallas Turner falling was a gift at a spot of need. Also, getting McCarthy without having to give up the farm to move up. I saw that as a win as well.

B:

Didn’t realize it was grading on a curve. 7-10 seems fine. I didn’t follow all of the drafts, so not really familiar with many of the other team drafts.

Personally, I think Colson was a great pick. The Chargers under Telesco had a track record of mostly poor 3rd round picks, at least since 2013 (Allen). In this case, it is effectively a no risk 3rd round pick, since Colson is a known to Harbaugh and DC Minter and knows their defense. He should start from day 1 and will probably wear the green dot.

And I think they got two steals on day 3. CB Hart was generally projected to go a round or so earlier, and WR Rice was projected to go as many as 100 picks earlier by various rankings. Both of those picks were areas of need to boot.

Look forward to seeing it play out.

C-plus:
Minnesota (Khyree Jackson)
Surprised they weren't a bit higher with getting two of your top 10 picks in your mock. Dallas Turner falling was a gift at a spot of need. Also, getting McCarthy without having to give up the farm to move up. I saw that as a win as well.
Both guys were guys I had in my top-10 mock, but I personally had closer to the 20-25 range as prospects.

Users who are viewing this thread