What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump poised to end DACA as early as Friday (2 Viewers)

Oh :bs:

We get it - everyone who doesn't vote or think like you is either a racist, homophobe, low information, etc.  Now we can add CRUEL to that list too.  Whatever.

It's an illegal overreach of the Executive branch.  Congress makes the immigration laws, not you, me or the President.  They ended up getting something they never should have had in the first place (via the Executive branch).
President Trump has shown restrained compassion on this issue, which is somewhat of a surprise. Real leadership in this case would be instructing Congress to pass DACA as a law, and then rescind the executive order while simultaneously signing the DACA bill into law.

But I suspect this isn't really about following the correct lawmaking procedure, based on the bolded.

Anne Coulter has our back

Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter·24m

In 2014, GOP promised to block Obama's amnesty if they won midterms. GOP DOUBLE-CROSSING TRAITORS -https://t.co/xtABSHeNsM?amp=1

Pinned Tweet

Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter·28m

Perennial: GOP DOUBLE-CROSSING TRAITORS - (link: http://bit.ly/1zoJxod) bit.ly/1zoJxod

Ann Coulter Retweeted

Mickey Kaus @kausmickey·Aug 31

Paul Ryan's GOP Quietly Boosts H-2B Visa-Worker Program (and lowers wages)

Why don't you just straight up call him a racist?  Why beat around the bush?  You know you want to, like you your side always does in any disagreement.
If you call an Hispanic a bad hombre or a bandito as Hell Toupee has done repeatedly, it is, at the very least, a bigoted comment. Most Latinos find it racist and extremely offensive. HT has never once called Canadians, Germans or Irish who are undocumented as bad hombres or banditos - I wonder why?

If you call an Hispanic a bad hombre or a bandito as Hell Toupee has done repeatedly, it is, at the very least, a bigoted comment. Most Latinos find it racist and extremely offensive. HT has never once called Canadians, Germans or Irish who are undocumented as bad hombres or banditos - I wonder why?
I think guys like you see racism every step you take.  You're consumed with it.  It's so overpowering you can't help yourself.  It's the first choice in any disagreement.

I think guys like you see racism every step you take.  You're consumed with it.  It's so overpowering you can't help yourself.  It's the first choice in any disagreement.
So you don't think calling someone of Hispanic/Latino ancestry a bad hombre or a bandito could be considered racist?

Really? Okie Dokie Pokie.

sho nuff said:
Stop...just f'ing stop.

People aren't called racist or trolls simply for disagreeing.  That's utter BS.
What IS utter :bs:  is that you seem to think it's all unicorns and fairy dust around here.  

If you don't think people aren't being called racist simply because they voted a different way (a vote is a disagreement) then you CLEARLY aren't reading posts or are so in bed with the left that you can't see normal.  It sho is happening on a daily basis and you sho ain't helping matters by pretending it isn't there.

What IS utter :bs:  is that you seem to think it's all unicorns and fairy dust around here.  

If you don't think people aren't being called racist simply because they voted a different way (a vote is a disagreement) then you CLEARLY aren't reading posts or are so in bed with the left that you can't see normal.  It sho is happening on a daily basis and you sho ain't helping matters by pretending it isn't there.
Unicorns and fairy dust?  Nope...Have never even implied such a thing.

I do t believe anyone has been called a racist simolybfor voting a different way.  It comes down to what they have supported...

The victim mentality is played out...just stop.

42 minutes ago, MaxThreshold said:

What IS utter  is that you seem to think it's all unicorns and fairy dust around here.
Unicorns and fairy dust?  Nope...Have never even implied such a thing.

I do t believe anyone has been called a racist simolybfor voting a different way.  It comes down to what they have supported...

The victim mentality is played out...just stop.
Maybe he is confusing it with the time you said it was all armadillos and sawdust around here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump supporters are always on the defensive. 

They never seem happy, always miserable. What a terrible way to live. 

sho nuff said:
Stop...just f'ing stop.

People aren't called racist or trolls simply for disagreeing.  That's utter BS.
Depends.  When people disagree that black people should be treated with as much respect as white people I call them racist. 

We have already recognized the dangers (to society at large, not the immigrant community itself, that is an even more stark human reality - but hey, we are 'merican's LONG before we are human right! And human doesn't mean white, faux patriot, faux conservative even!) of this approach.

People are being arrested/deported showing up for school. People are being arrested/deported because of anonymous calls to police that allege gang ties - with NO proof whatsoever. People are being arrested/deported for driving, pulled over for Trumped up charges on their way to buy milk.

People are NOT seeking medical help. Kids ARE dropping out of school. We are re-creating and forcing people into the underground and black/grey markets and the underbelly of society. It's pulling apart families, neighborhoods, communities while putting individuals at risk both inside the immigrant communities at hand, and affecting the rest of society, especially legal and legitimate immigrant communities/individuals who now face additional pressures, harassment, violence and other hurdles as they pursue their American dream.
Illegally

you left that part out 

Trump supporters are always on the defensive. 

They never seem happy, always miserable. What a terrible way to live. 
Yeah, Trump supporters are the ones that live in this subforum and have thousands of posts complaining about EVERYTHING since November lol

Good call

Whoa...I didn't realize that we have all these undocumented Canadians, Germans, or Irish criminals sneaking in here 

I have no idea
If it's happened at all, it was during a discussion of the theory of "White Genocide" with someone who believes in it.  Not sure it happened even then, with a poster. 

I've called people who are the subject of threads - non-posters - whom I disagree with racist, based on their previous statements and actions. 

I've never gone there
Let's cut to the chase; I'm kind of sick of people playing around the issues here. 

If a undocumented alien came here as a young child with his parents, by no decision of his own, but is grown up and raised here, and enlists in the armed services and serves the USA, should we really deport this person?Please answer yes or no.  

I'm conservative. 

I don't accept anyone being here illegal ...... its illegal, its breaking the laws, nothing good comes from it for any sides.

I think Amnesty is the only way now though. Its been allowed far too long, there could be 20-25 million or more people here illegally. Unbelievable numbers.

For those who are here illegal, give a 3 month window to declare, pay fines for being here illegally , pledge citizenship and be done with it. Seal the borders after 3 months, and anyone coming in illegally be very hard on them. Border control is essential to a country as is having citizens.

If in 3 months you're not declared? You're a criminal still and when you're found, you will be dealt with harshly. You had many more chances than you deserved. 

Nobody has never said no immigration. We are a country of immigrants like Clinton and Obama both said. Both of them had great speeches on immigration and illegals and the problem with the illegal .... neither did anything about it. Maybe Trump will

Let's cut to the chase; I'm kind of sick of people playing around the issues here. 

If a undocumented alien came here as a young child with his parents, by no decision of his own, but is grown up and raised here, and enlists in the armed services and serves the USA, should we really deport this person?Please answer yes or no.  
Let's cut to the chase, I'm kind of sick of people playing around the issues here.

If an illegal immigrant snuck across the border and snuck his child in here too, and said child becomes a low level gang member, stole stuff, sold drugs should we really allow these people to stay here? Please answer yes or no.

pretty sure there are more of my example than yours 

In this specific, narrow example depending on the length of service...then yes

Let's cut to the chase, I'm kind of sick of people playing around the issues here.

If an illegal immigrant snuck across the border and snuck his child in here too, and said child becomes a low level gang member, stole stuff, sold drugs should we really allow these people to stay here? Please answer yes or no.

pretty sure there are more of my example than yours 
To answer your question, no, if they are convicted felons. I don't think convicted felons should be allowed to stay. 

Now please answer my question, since it's the topic of this thread; yours was not. 

Users who are viewing this thread