What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trying to understand FBG rankings (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
So my draft is Thursday. Haven't printed out rankings for my subscription until now. I put in both default values in addition to my leagues scoring system (6 point passing TD's, 1/2 point PPR, 5 point bonus for 100 rushing/receiving or 100 passing). I'm trying to understand in what world Nick Chubb goes #2 in that scoring system and Derrick Henry #6? On top of that the entire board is RB heavy. I'm talking Jefferson mid first round, Chase end of first round, etc. Is the FBG staff that much higher on the scarcity of RB's than every other site? FBG is even more RB heavy than previous years, when we didn't have PPR. I know it's only 1/2 point PPR but still, how do Chubb and Henry get a bump in that scoring? I must be doing something wrong.

Mixon at 15 overall. Ahead of Diggs, AJ Brown, Lamb, etc. Uhhhhh. No. Please tell me I have something wrong or that there is a problem synching league scoring. This is unusable.

All sounds reasonable to me

Ha, I’m sure you have something configured wrong or software doesn’t recognize correctly. I’ve used it for a few drafts and it’s pulled in the scoring and adjusted appropriately.

definitely not a problem with the projections, i started up a blank draft in dd just now with those parameters/12 teams and the rankings are what you'd expect, not what you are seeing. top 5 picks come up JJ, McC, Chase, Hill and Ekeler. Something must be off with your setup? here to help gb.

I think the 6 point passing TD's and 1/2 PPR is the big issue. 6 point passing TD's lower the value of most running QB's and 1/2 pt PPR lowers WR's .

Both of those things lend back towards the good old days when real RB's dominated the 1st round.

It’s ranking RB’s higher than when we were standard - no PPR at all. That’s where I’m surprised. Maybe I need to reboot and start over.

I had a similar issue today in basically the same scoring system. Maybe it's right but the wr/rb balance was WAY RB heavy. 1/2 ppr with 2 starting rb, 3 wr and a flex had JJ 7th or 8th. Doesn't seem right

I had a similar issue today in basically the same scoring system. Maybe it's right but the wr/rb balance was WAY RB heavy. 1/2 ppr with 2 starting rb, 3 wr and a flex had JJ 7th or 8th. Doesn't seem right
OK - then it isn't just me. May need some FBG staff help with this one

The rankings have looked fine to me on most regular leagues, but I've found in superflex it doesn't boost quarterbacks anywhere near as much as it should, if at all

Users who are viewing this thread