What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (5 Viewers)

HOLLOWAY STOMPS HIS FOOT AND WAVED GAETHJE TO TOE THE LINE IN THE CENTER OF THE CAGE ... STANDS AND TRADES... AND KNOCKS OUT JUSTIN GAETHJE COLD AT 4:59 OF THE LAST RD

THAT WAS LEGENDARY

Not a great card but a fight just got stopped in the 2nd round because of a cut on a shin from leg kicks. The cut didn't hinder the fighter but it was bleeding so bad the Dr called the fight. Crazy.

Not a great card but a fight just got stopped in the 2nd round because of a cut on a shin from leg kicks. The cut didn't hinder the fighter but it was bleeding so bad the Dr called the fight. Crazy.
just going to say, first time I have seen a fight called for a cut that was not bleeding into the eyes.

my bad on not putting this here, i put the below in the derby thread
what are we looking at guys? i’ve been drinking and am outside austin and want to have a betting interest.

ill trade ufc bets:
Pereira; Lucindo, Bonfim; Petrino to win

Why the hell does the 10th ranked flyweight get a title shot?

Edit: pretty great fight tho!

Last edited:
This is a rare PPV which I'm not purchasing. Since only the main and co-main are worthwhile. When Kevin Holland is the next biggest attraction, just seems like UFC could have done much better job of filling out the main card. Seems like UFC 300 having so many studs has resulted in watered down cards until 303 which looks better.

This is a rare PPV which I'm not purchasing. Since only the main and co-main are worthwhile. When Kevin Holland is the next biggest attraction, just seems like UFC could have done much better job of filling out the main card. Seems like UFC 300 having so many studs has resulted in watered down cards until 303 which looks better.
to each their own, i don’t buy them anyways with my iptv but this card is good

UFC 302 Tonight! :boxing:
I have been seeing increasing speculation that Dustin will lay his gloves down in the center of the octagon should he lose.

What a career if this will be the end.
One of my favorites of all time.
I really hope Dustin gets it done tonight but its gonna be tough with Islam constantly shooting for takedowns. In a presser Dustin tried to coax him into boxing, and Islam's response was "this isn't boxing, it's MMA". I'd love nothing more than to see Islam get knocked the F out.

I have been seeing increasing speculation that Dustin will lay his gloves down in the center of the octagon should he lose.

I really hope Dustin gets it done tonight but its gonna be tough with Islam constantly shooting for takedowns. In a presser Dustin tried to coax him into boxing, and Islam's response was "this isn't boxing, it's MMA". I'd love nothing more than to see Islam get knocked the F out.
i’m sure their game plan will be to mimic islams first fight against Volk. $3 to win $99 if dustin wins by guillotine

Absolutely

I hope Costa murders Strickland slowly. That POS Strickland IS what Covington pretends to be. Nobody deserves to be tortured more than this scumbag.

Is Kevin holland someone really on the rise? Don’t really watch that much ufc, but people out here at this bar seemed very psyched for his win.

Last edited:
In a long time I hope Costa murders Strickland slowly. That POS Strickland IS what Covington pretends to be. Nobody deserves to be tortured more than this scumbag.
Why would you say that actually no Sean and he’s not a racist that’s that’s the dumb

So did that one dude know he was gonna get his elbow broke and he just let it happen to save face? Or do they actually think they can get out of it when in that position?

You could see the guy was more or less saying, "tap out now, or I'm gonna snap it".

So did that one dude know he was gonna get his elbow broke and he just let it happen to save face? Or do they actually think they can get out of it when in that position?

You could see the guy was more or less saying, "tap out now, or I'm gonna snap it".
Some people view quitting as weakness ,even if it means great bodily harm....true warriors are a different breed.

Hmm, the big press conference for UFC 303 in Ireland was postponed. No reason given, no new date added yet.

It was not from Chandler's side as he found out just before flying over.

Users who are viewing this thread