What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFFL Comissioner is a cheater! (1 Viewer)

FUBAR said:
:no:   It comes up as if the owner did it, only way you'd know is if the move happened at a time the owner couldn't do it (like when the waivers are locked)
But in order to make moves for other teams the commisioner would have to give up his lockout status (assuming he is on lockout status to begin with) and the league should get notifications of that. If the commisioner doesnt keep himself on lockout status, that's likely a bad sign in the first place.

I dont care if he rigs rosters, cheats for other owners, puts me behind the game with his corruption or that he is lying to everyone publicly.
He says whats on his mind, so I believe the commish.

I don't see why there is a debate about this! Bottom line, I'm in several leagues and commish 2 myself. Here are SIMPLE and BASIC rules to live by...

If you sign up to play in a league, you are assumed to be a responsible adult and Manage YOUR Team!

Each owner sets his own lineup - period! If you can't access at work, use your smartphone.You don't have a smartphone? Get one, they're usually free...You have 3 days to set your lineup before thursdays game!

Commish NEVER edits a lineup after the game starts - NEVER! No Excuses...Commish never deletes these edits either...Again, back to my first 2 points - even if you ask the commish to update your lineup BEFORE a game, if the commish doesn't get to it...so be it! It's is STILL the owners ultimate responsibility! 

Seems like all you need to do is forward over the email to Mark Football and this would be over. But...

Is there a time-stamped lineup change email request to the commish or not? None of us can know who is telling the truth on the other stuff but this part is easy. 

Hot Sauce Guy said:
Who's we? 

Some people have lives and work weekends. 

Jeez dude - lynch mob mentality much? 

I'd say the rest of the league needs to be the jury here, not a bunch of randoms on a fantasy football forum. 
Amen to this brother! Keep the dirty laundry in the hamper!

Being a commish is a thankless job.  If you see your commish today, hug him.  But since most leagues nowadays are faceless and impersonable and are more about payouts and beating anonymous foes than long term friendships, an emoji hug will suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread