What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

VandenBosch - starts but? (1 Viewer)

pretender

Footballguy
MIA? The gamebook says he started - did anyone see the game. Not a single tackle or assist or anything. Did he play - any injury that I haven't heard of? He's been on such a tear lately - hard to believe a goose egg.

TIA

MIA? The gamebook says he started - did anyone see the game. Not a single tackle or assist or anything. Did he play - any injury that I haven't heard of? He's been on such a tear lately - hard to believe a goose egg.

TIA
He played and I'm pretty sure he played the whole game, I have it recorded and will try and take a look at it sometime today and report back.

TIA
He played and I'm pretty sure he played the whole game, I have it recorded and will try and take a look at it sometime today and report back.
Thanks!

TIA
Thanks!
I'll double that

I stand corrected, Vanden Bosch played only the first quarter and one play in the second. He appeared to pull up lame rushing on a punt. It looked like he may have pulled something, but it was hard to see. I watched this on Shortcuts, nothing was said. I thought I seen him in there late in the game while surfing Sunday, however, it was #98 Dave Ball not Vanden Bosch. Ball and Jacob Ford rotated in Vanden Bosch absence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand corrected, Vanden Bosch played only the first quarter and one play in the second. He appeared to pull up lame rushing on a punt. It looked like he may have pulled something, but it was hard to see. I watched this on Shortcuts, nothing was said. I thought I seen him in there late in the game while surfing Sunday, however, it was #98 Dave Ball not Vanden Bosch. Ball and Jacob Ford rotated in Vanden Bosch absence.
Thanks - maybe today's injury report will mention what happened. I thought it very strange he didn't get any points - this makes sense! :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread