What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Very Deep League IDP Adds (1 Viewer)

uazwildcats

Footballguy
I’m in a few deep IDP leagues with 32 teams and 1 copy of each player starting 11 players. Anyone have thoughts on some IDPs that may be next man up? I’m mostly focused on LB, S and DE and I’ve missed on more than I hoped to so far this year so any help is much appreciated.

Look at Jack Sanborn now that Roquan is gone. Joe Thomas may be next man up for now but Sanborn has some dice roll value.

I like Drake Jackson and Sam Williams also. Might check on Dayo Odeyingbo, Payton Turner, Zachary Carter. Eric Murray might have taken the starting job from Jonathan Owens last week. With Awuzie out, Dax Hill and Cam Taylor-Britt are going to be playing a lot .
It sure doesn't look that way in tonight's game.

Nope. I tried to find something to explain what happened last week when he only played 18 snaps. Found nothing suggesting an injury or confirming a benching. That's why I made sure to say "might".

Nope. I tried to find something to explain what happened last week when he only played 18 snaps. Found nothing suggesting an injury or confirming a benching. That's why I made sure to say "might".
Seems like a similar thing that was happening with Brandon Jones early in the year before he got hurt. Dominate for IDP and then a big cut in snaps without any rhyme or reason. Makes it frustrating to try and start these guys week to week.

For Owens I thought I read a comment from Lovie to the effect that sometimes a player needs to be recharged and that is what he was doing with Owens for the Tennessee game. Giving him a chance to rest and recharge and that he was still the starter. Not real confidence inducing to start him moving forward if he may pull him for "recharging" at any time.

McKinney (NYG - S) out for multiple weeks with a wrist injury suffered in an ATV accident in Mexico. Does that hurt Love? Does that bring Landon Collins back into relevancy? Belton anyone?

I am guessing Collins gets more snaps and that Love may have to play off the ball more which would hurt his IDP value. Anybody else with any thoughts?

Did you snag Kaden Elliss?
I did not, but wish I did. My concern with him though is more long term when Werner comes back. There may just not be enough to go around & I think Werner is still the better player. Elliss at SLB is probably going to take a hit in the stat line.

I did not, but wish I did. My concern with him though is more long term when Werner comes back. There may just not be enough to go around & I think Werner is still the better player. Elliss at SLB is probably going to take a hit in the stat line.
I wonder if next season they move on from Demario Davis and roll with Werner/Elliss.

I wonder if next season they move on from Demario Davis and roll with Werner/Elliss.
Dead cap hit would be $13 million, but I don't think they're ready to move on just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread