What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Voter Suppression (2 Viewers)

One of the first things an autocrat does once installed in power is use legalistic measures to allow for unlimited terms in office, you know cuz it's what The People want. One of those ways is to have courts reinterpret the constitution which is a work around of the often more messy amendment process. This gives legal cover to the autocrat while simultaneously subverting democratic intent. It has been used many times by two bit dictators of all stripes as well as recently by both the Chinese and Russian heads of state. Guess it's our turn.

One of the first things an autocrat does once installed in power is use legalistic measures to allow for unlimited terms in office, you know cuz it's what The People want. One of those ways is to have courts reinterpret the constitution which is a work around of the often more messy amendment process. This gives legal cover to the autocrat while simultaneously subverting democratic intent. It has been used many times by two bit dictators of all stripes as well as recently by both the Chinese and Russian heads of state. Guess it's our turn.
Victor Orban likes this post.

So just get them IDs, right? IDs would be beneficial in many areas of life. Problem is that racial minorities are also less likely to be able to obtain the necessary official documentation to get such an ID. Whether because it is cost prohibitive or simply doesn't exist. ETA: There is a really well written appeals court decision from a decade or so out there that lays this all out. I just cannot remember how to find it. Hopefully this reference triggers someone's memory.
so tired of this talking point. not aimed at you but in general. maybe, MAYBE, 10 years ago, maybe. now, make a call & either side, Dem, Republican operatives will get you one or drive you to a place to get one.
cripes.

Can somebody more familiar with the case tell me how photo ID is racially discriminatory?

Hispanics are affected the most: Turnout is 7.1 percentage points lower in general elections and 5.3 points lower in primaries in strict ID states than it is in other states. Strict ID laws mean lower African American, Asian American and multiracial American turnout as well. White turnout is largely unaffected.

These laws have a disproportionate effect on minorities, which is exactly what you would expect given that members of racial and ethnic minorities are less apt to have valid photo ID.
So just get them IDs, right? IDs would be beneficial in many areas of life. Problem is that racial minorities are also less likely to be able to obtain the necessary official documentation to get such an ID. Whether because it is cost prohibitive or simply doesn't exist. ETA: There is a really well written appeals court decision from a decade or so out there that lays this all out. I just cannot remember how to find it. Hopefully this reference triggers someone's memory.

I couldn't read your article, it asks me for money to read.

Nothing else you posted shows that photo ID requirements to vote racially discriminatory. Lower income voters, vote less and have a harder time obtaining proper documentation. It's a socio-economic issue, not a racial one. I couldn't read the article you posted to see if they researched income levels or if they just used race in their analysis.

It's like the criminal justice system. Poor white people are just as likely to be convicted as poor black people. The racial discrimination is in the sentencing. Same thing here, poor white people have just as hard a time at getting IDs as poor black people. The difference is in the voting situation, there is no sentencing.

Can somebody more familiar with the case tell me how photo ID is racially discriminatory?

Hispanics are affected the most: Turnout is 7.1 percentage points lower in general elections and 5.3 points lower in primaries in strict ID states than it is in other states. Strict ID laws mean lower African American, Asian American and multiracial American turnout as well. White turnout is largely unaffected.

These laws have a disproportionate effect on minorities, which is exactly what you would expect given that members of racial and ethnic minorities are less apt to have valid photo ID.

Nothing else you posted shows that photo ID requirements to vote racially discriminatory. Lower income voters, vote less and have a harder time obtaining proper documentation. It's a socio-economic issue, not a racial one. I couldn't read the article you posted to see if they researched income levels or if they just used race in their analysis.

It's like the criminal justice system. Poor white people are just as likely to be convicted as poor black people. The racial discrimination is in the sentencing. Same thing here, poor white people have just as hard a time at getting IDs as poor black people. The difference is in the voting situation, there is no sentencing.

You may not like the fact that voter ID requirements disproportionately impacts minorities, but you don’t get to just lie and ignore the facts and data. 🤷‍♂️

You may not like the fact that voter ID requirements disproportionately impacts minorities, but you don’t get to just lie and ignore the facts and data. 🤷‍♂️
Which is exactly what you're doing here - by proxy. :shrug:

The data is cooked, massaged and cherry-picked to only come to one, preconceived conclusion yet you stick to it like a dog on a bone, unwilling to let go. The fact that you hide behind someone else's lies doesn't give you cover.

The data is cooked, massaged and cherry-picked to only come to one, preconceived conclusion
That is absolutely true and state legislatures in North Carolina, Texas, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at the very least have been relatively open that they studied the data and for partisan gain purposedly selected criteria that would disproportionately harm racial and ethnic minorities that voted against them and protect those that did vote for them (Texas gun registration works as an ID). This is not a secret. This is not interpretation. This is what they set out to do, what they often stated they were doing, and what they did. And they claim that is "just politics" to make it harder for those minorities that vote overwhelmingly against them, not racism - which of course doesn't exist. Just ask the racists.

In North Carolina, the legislature requested racial data on the use of electoral mechanisms, then restricted all those disproportionately used by blacks, such as early voting, same-day registration and out-of-precinct voting. Absentee ballots, disproportionately used by white voters, were exempted from the voter ID requirement. The legislative record actually justified the elimination of one of the two days of Sunday voting because “counties with Sunday voting in 2014 were disproportionately black” and “disproportionately Democratic.

Another link you would need to pay for!

They are lying you are 100% correct I’ve posted the Harvard study numerous times and they have ignored it.

Strict ID Laws Don't Stop Voters: Evidence from a U.S. Nationwide Panel, 2008–2018

They are lying you are 100% correct I’ve posted the Harvard study numerous times and they have ignored it.

Strict ID Laws Don't Stop Voters: Evidence from a U.S. Nationwide Panel, 2008–2018
You are pointing out the lies refuted by this-

Finally, strict ID requirements have no effect on fraud—actual or perceived. Overall, our findings suggest that efforts to improve elections may be better directed at other reforms.

The study itself states that there are other studies that (more often than not) came to different conclusions on the question of suppressing votes. And even itself doesn't reject it, just tries to narrow the percentage to what it considers significantly irrelevant.

But let us accept the fact that Republican Legislatures are going through all of this trouble for a minute to implement a scheme that neither suppresses minority voting nor does anything to address voter fraud. Why would anyone, based on your study support such legislative waste of time? Support it to enough of a degree to rush into these threads and defend it? We know why whenever we hear about how democrats just want more illegals turned citizen to secure more voters. They just want more felons allowed to vote for them. Etc., etc. The idea that this is being done, whether successfully or not for any reason other than partisan gain, or in the case of the GOP partisan survival against shifting demographics is absolutely absurd.

The fact that you hide behind someone else's lies doesn't give you cover.
Stop buying into these absurd lies. You guys are smarter than this.

You are pointing out the lies refuted by this-

Finally, strict ID requirements have no effect on fraud—actual or perceived. Overall, our findings suggest that efforts to improve elections may be better directed at other reforms.

The study itself states that there are other studies that (more often than not) came to different conclusions on the question of suppressing votes. And even itself doesn't reject it, just tries to narrow the percentage to what it considers significantly irrelevant.

But let us accept the fact that Republican Legislatures are going through all of this trouble for a minute to implement a scheme that neither suppresses minority voting nor does anything to address voter fraud. Why would anyone, based on your study support such legislative waste of time? Support it to enough of a degree to rush into these threads and defend it? We know why whenever we hear about how democrats just want more illegals turned citizen to secure more voters. They just want more felons allowed to vote for them. Etc., etc. The idea that this is being done, whether successfully or not for any reason other than partisan gain, or in the case of the GOP partisan survival against shifting demographics is absolutely absurd.

The fact that you hide behind someone else's lies doesn't give you cover.
Stop buying into these absurd lies. You guys are smarter than this.
That’s not your argument. You are arguing these laws are racist and moving the goalposts. You continue to promulgate soft bigotry of low expectations.

Whether we like it or not, there is a strong correlation between socioeconomic status and race in this country. Picking nits trying to separate them.

That’s not your argument. You are arguing these laws are racist
These laws are racists!
These laws are racists in intent. We know this from the actual history of the legislative process and the quotes from those involved.
These laws are racists in effect. More than one study has confirmed that these measures suppress minority votes. Even those that disagree are still looking at this question,
These laws serve zero purpose in ensuring the integrity of the vote. Per your link. Neither in practice nor perception.
Even the judges that rubberstamp these laws assert that they are merely "politics as usual" in gaining a "partisan advantage". That they aren't racist in "conservative speak" in that they don't hate or anything like that, merely disenfranchise along racial line for political advantage. :rolleyes:

Goalposts are still firmly planted in the same places as where they started.

You continue to promulgate soft bigotry of low expectations.
This isn't true either. Minorities (at least some, mostly elderly) cannot as easily get photo ids not because they aren't as capable, but because they are more likely to not have access to the necessary documents because these documents never existed. But I guess if you really cared about things that instead of getting a student id by being a student one would get their gun permit instead.

That’s not your argument. You are arguing these laws are racist
These laws are racists!
These laws are racists in intent. We know this from the actual history of the legislative process and the quotes from those involved.
These laws are racists in effect. More than one study has confirmed that these measures suppress minority votes. Even those that disagree are still looking at this question,
These laws serve zero purpose in ensuring the integrity of the vote. Per your link. Neither in practice nor perception.
Even the judges that rubberstamp these laws assert that they are merely "politics as usual" in gaining a "partisan advantage". That they aren't racist in "conservative speak" in that they don't hate or anything like that, merely disenfranchise along racial line for political advantage. :rolleyes:

Goalposts are still firmly planted in the same places as where they started.
I showed you a Harvard study proving they are not racist. Here is Vox -

“The results: Voter ID laws do not seem to decrease turnout, even when the data is broken down by race. This held when the data was analyzed in different ways, like evaluating only the effect of stricter laws that require an ID with a photo.”

A new study finds voter ID laws don’t reduce voter fraud — or voter turnout

Democrats have always been the party of racism.

This isn't true either. Minorities (at least some, mostly elderly) cannot as easily get photo ids not because they aren't as capable, but because they are more likely to not have access to the necessary documents because these documents never existed. But I guess if you really cared about things that instead of getting a student id by being a student one would get their gun permit
This isn't true either. Minorities (at least some, mostly elderly) cannot as easily get photo ids not because they aren't as capable, but because they are more likely to not have access to the necessary documents because these documents never existed. But I guess if you really cared about things that instead of getting a student id by being a student one would get their gun permit instead.
My deceased Guatemalan mother would laugh at your premise. Weird that my grandparents emigrated to America in 1939 and she was born in here 1948 yet, she was able to obtain a drivers license.

I showed you a Harvard study proving they are not racist.
The Harvard study does no such thing. At the very best that study shows that voter id is ineffective. That has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not they are racist. Not only does it not "prove" such a thing, but it also doesn't even attempt to address the motivations behind the laws. It just states that they are ineffective in achieving any goal. Congratulations, per this study the racist intent fail to achieve racist goals. Unlike packing racists minorities into Gerrymandered districts of course. That works without question!

Statistics don't prove anything. They are just a set of numbers to show someone what the might want to see.

Example. I can make two factually true statements. 1. More white people collect welfare than black people. 2. More black people per capita collect welfare than white people. Now based on statement #1, could I say that welfare disproportionately benefits more white people than black people and therefore is racially discriminatory against black people? Maybe. It's all how I want to use the numbers to my benefit. Same thing with voter ID laws. You can come up with any statistical evidence you want to make it seem like voter ID laws are racially discriminatory, that doesn't make it so.

Blah blah blah. Get an ID. Stop using the minority shield as an excuse. I'm so done with that excuse. Seriously. If anyone believes minorities cannot access the same methods anyone else uses to get an ID, then they are racist. because they are saying minorities cannot function as others do in society. It's a weak take.

Blah blah blah. Get an ID. Stop using the minority shield as an excuse. I'm so done with that excuse. Seriously. If anyone believes minorities cannot access the same methods anyone else uses to get an ID, then they are racist. because they are saying minorities cannot function as others do in society. It's a weak take.

Like I said previously, voter IDs laws aren't racially discriminatory. That they may adversely impact minority groups has more to do with socio-economic reasons, not racial. The same challenges they face in obtaining an ID are the same challenges a poor, white person faces.

This would be a perfect opportunity for a group like BLM to set up funding for minority groups so that they can get access to state issued IDs at no cost.

The soft bigotry of low expectations.

Like I said previously, voter IDs laws aren't racially discriminatory. That they may adversely impact minority groups has more to do with socio-economic reasons, not racial. The same challenges they face in obtaining an ID are the same challenges a poor, white person faces.

This would be a perfect opportunity for a group like BLM to set up funding for minority groups so that they can get access to state issued IDs at no cost.
Isn't forcing somebody to pay for an ID, state issued or otherwise, considered a poll tax?

I'm currently leading an effort for a Transportation related Public Involvement contract about to come out -- there has been a lot of growth recently in properly addressing social inequities in transportation --i.e. focus on assuring projects aren't targeting low income areas and provides equitable access not only to transit but also to every essential service in a community. In addition -- the project development process includes multiple modes of communication to assure ALL affected are informed and can provide input on the projects (e.g.meeting at churches, bus stops etc.) --your take from voting would translate to transportation to how things were done historically; leaving a sector of the public uninformed and moving forward regardless -- a la "if they can't get the info themselves, that's their problem"

Isn't forcing somebody to pay for an ID, state issued or otherwise, considered a poll tax?

Is there a particular state that "forces" someone to pay for a state issued ID to vote? Since each state has their own requirements, there is no way to answer this without having a state as a case study.

Alabama and Georgia requires voter ID but they provide a free option. Arkansas and Florida both require voter ID but in lieu of a state issued ID you can provide a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows your name and address. I think every state voter registration form I've looked at (I haven't looked at them all) allow you to register to vote and prove your ID with the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.

In the last few years, we’ve actually seen courts find that state legislators intentionally crafted voter ID laws with “discriminatory intent”. This isn’t wokeness, these are courts reviewing the evidence and making that determination.

You’re ignoring it because it paints your party in an ugly light.

In the last few years, we’ve actually seen courts find that state legislators intentionally crafted voter ID laws with “discriminatory intent”. This isn’t wokeness, these are courts reviewing the evidence and making that determination.

Can you link to any of these? I am looking and can't find any. Not doubting you, but I am curious to read an actual court ruling for these

Can you link to any of these? I am looking and can't find any. Not doubting you, but I am curious to read an actual court ruling for these

The lower court held that the NC law targeted African Americans with almost surgical precision.

Which courts in which states? Here's is a some of what I found on voter ID suits:

Alabama: Greater Birmingham Ministries v. Alabama, The Eleventh Circuit affirmed the district court's grant of summary judgment in favor of the Secretary, holding that plaintiffs failed to identify any genuine disputes of material facts and no reasonable factfinder could find, based on the evidence presented, that Alabama's voter ID law is discriminatory. The court held that the burden of providing a photo ID pursuant to Ala. Code 17-9-30 in order to vote is a minimal burden on Alabama's voters—especially when Alabama accepts so many different forms of photo ID and makes acquiring one simple and free for voters who lack a valid ID but wish to obtain one. Therefore, the Alabama voter ID law does not violate the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments of the Constitution, nor does it violate the Voting Rights Act.

Iowa: Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee v. Pate, In that case, the court upheld a state law requirement that an applicant must provide identification information (address, birthdate, and voter identification number) rather than having the identification information prefilled on forms mailed by county auditors...The purpose of both requirements is to protect the integrity and security of the absentee ballot system by requiring the individual requesting an absentee ballot to provide personal identification information to verify his or her identity. On the present record, we are not persuaded the statute imposes a significant burden on absentee voters. It is not a direct burden on voting itself.

North Carolina: Holmes v. Moore, awaiting outcome in court.

North Dakota: Brakebill v. Jaeger, On the merits, the court held that plaintiffs' facial challenge to the residential street address requirement likely fails, and that the statewide injunction as to that provision cannot be justified as a form of as-applied relief; the statute's requirement to present an enumerated form of identification does not impose a burden on voters that justifies a statewide injunction to accept additional forms of identification

Wisconsin: Frank v. Walker, In 2011 Wisconsin enacted a statute requiring voters to present photographic identification. A federal district judge found violation of the Constitution and the Voting Rights Act and enjoined its application. The Seventh Circuit reversed. After the Supreme Court declined review, the state amended Act 23 to require acceptance of veterans’ IDs.

Which courts in which states? Here's is a some of what I found on voter ID suits:

Alabama: Greater Birmingham Ministries v. Alabama, The Eleventh Circuit affirmed the district court's grant of summary judgment in favor of the Secretary, holding that plaintiffs failed to identify any genuine disputes of material facts and no reasonable factfinder could find, based on the evidence presented, that Alabama's voter ID law is discriminatory. The court held that the burden of providing a photo ID pursuant to Ala. Code 17-9-30 in order to vote is a minimal burden on Alabama's voters—especially when Alabama accepts so many different forms of photo ID and makes acquiring one simple and free for voters who lack a valid ID but wish to obtain one. Therefore, the Alabama voter ID law does not violate the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments of the Constitution, nor does it violate the Voting Rights Act.

Iowa: Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee v. Pate, In that case, the court upheld a state law requirement that an applicant must provide identification information (address, birthdate, and voter identification number) rather than having the identification information prefilled on forms mailed by county auditors...The purpose of both requirements is to protect the integrity and security of the absentee ballot system by requiring the individual requesting an absentee ballot to provide personal identification information to verify his or her identity. On the present record, we are not persuaded the statute imposes a significant burden on absentee voters. It is not a direct burden on voting itself.

North Dakota: Brakebill v. Jaeger, On the merits, the court held that plaintiffs' facial challenge to the residential street address requirement likely fails, and that the statewide injunction as to that provision cannot be justified as a form of as-applied relief; the statute's requirement to present an enumerated form of identification does not impose a burden on voters that justifies a statewide injunction to accept additional forms of identification

Wisconsin: Frank v. Walker, In 2011 Wisconsin enacted a statute requiring voters to present photographic identification. A federal district judge found violation of the Constitution and the Voting Rights Act and enjoined its application. The Seventh Circuit reversed. After the Supreme Court declined review, the state amended Act 23 to require acceptance of veterans’ IDs.
Yeah..I couldn't find anything to support his claim. That's why I asked.

The lower court held that the NC law targeted African Americans with almost surgical precision.
Can't read it. I don't pay for the NYT

Yeah..I couldn't find anything to support his claim. That's why I asked.

The problem is, that each case is different. State Constitutions may make something in one state unconstitutional but the same thing in another state may be constitutional. The availability of alternative forms of ID may make a difference. The availability of free options for ID make make a difference.

From the WaPost:

“A unanimous panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit had found in 2016 that North Carolina legislators had acted “with almost surgical precision” to blunt the influence of African American voters.”

“The 4th Circuit on July 29 agreed with allegations from the Justice Department and civil rights groups that North Carolina’s bill selectively chose voter-identification requirements, reduced the number of early-voting days and changed registration procedures in ways meant to harm African Americans, who overwhelmingly vote for the Democratic Party.”

“The 4th Circuit on July 29 agreed with allegations from the Justice Department and civil rights groups that North Carolina’s bill selectively chose voter-identification requirements, reduced the number of early-voting days and changed registration procedures in ways meant to harm African Americans, who overwhelmingly vote for the Democratic Party.”

from 2017 ?

From the WaPost:

“A unanimous panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit had found in 2016 that North Carolina legislators had acted “with almost surgical precision” to blunt the influence of African American voters.”

What is the case name?

From the WaPost:

What is the case name?

What exactly does a voter ID accomplish that isn't already addressed through the voting process?

What exactly does a voter ID accomplish that isn't already addressed through the voting process?
It creates a partisan advantage for republicans. Though of course other parts of the "voting process" perform the similar functions in many of these states, I don't think it is accurate to consider them duplicative.

(Yes, I know that while this accurately answers the words of your question that it does not answer the question you were really asking. So, forgive me!)

It creates a partisan advantage for republicans. Though of course other parts of the "voting process" perform the similar functions in many of these states, I don't think it is accurate to consider them duplicative.

(Yes, I know that while this accurately answers the words of your question that it does not answer the question you were really asking. So, forgive me!)
Other than creating a Republican advantage I really don't get what the whole fuss is. When you register to vote the state confirms you are an eligible voter. When I go to vote in person in my state, which has no voter ID laws, they ask me my name, address, and date of birth to confirm I am who I say I am and then cross me off the list of people who can vote. If there was a significant problem with people voting for others I would assume it would get caught when that person goes to vote for themselves. I can't say I've ever heard of this happening.

The whole thing strikes me as the Republicans creating a solution for a problem that doesn't even exist. I regularly hear that voter ID is needed to "restore confidence in our elections" but the only reason that is a problem is because Republicans have done everything in their power to sow distrust in our elections.

Here’s the

Other than creating a Republican advantage I really don't get what the whole fuss is. When you register to vote the state confirms you are an eligible voter. When I go to vote in person in my state, which has no voter ID laws, they ask me my name, address, and date of birth to confirm I am who I say I am and then cross me off the list of people who can vote. If there was a significant problem with people voting for others I would assume it would get caught when that person goes to vote for themselves. I can't say I've ever heard of this happening.

The whole thing strikes me as the Republicans creating a solution for a problem that doesn't even exist. I regularly hear that voter ID is needed to "restore confidence in our elections" but the only reason that is a problem is because Republicans have done everything in their power to sow distrust in our elections.
Bingo. This is exactly right. Study after study after study confirms there is no voter fraud problem. Yet Republicans consistently use the fear of voter fraud to make voting more difficult.

It’s absolutely antithetical to what they are supposedly about: they are creating more govt bureaucracy in order to prevent a problem that doesn’t exist.

From the WaPost:

What is the case name?

That isn't a case that says voter ID is racially discriminatory. It dealt with the motivations of passing certain voter restrictions.

Prior to the enactment of SL 2013-381, the legislature requested and received racial data as to usage of the practices changed by the proposed law. Upon receipt of the race data, the General Assembly enacted legislation that restricted voting and registration in five different ways, all of which disproportionately affected African Americans. The court concluded that the asserted justifications for the law cannot and do not conceal the State’s true motivation: taking away minority voters' opportunity because they were about to exercise it. Therefore, the court concluded that the General Assembly enacted the challenged provisions of the law with discriminatory intent.

In response, there was a voting referendum in November 2018 where a majority of voters favored voter ID laws and wanted the NC Constitution amended. In response, the General Assembly passed additional voter ID laws in 2018 but had exemptions for not having a photo ID (and also did not have the racial discriminatory intent of NAACP v. McCrory). This case is now running through the courts in the case I referenced above Holmes v. Moore.

We know (because they told us) that the intent was racist.

So it kind of doesn't matter whether they serve their intended purpose of suppressing minority voting or not.

"I only shot at him officer! I didn't actually hit him."

And they do nothing to stop (non-existent) fraud either.

About what? I just literally posted 5 different cases none of which found that voter ID was racially discriminatory. You posted a case that also didn't conclude that voter ID was racially discriminatory.
Even if there no impact on voting patterns (there are a few studies that agree with this and more that don't), these laws assign mostly minorities extra tasks to maintain their right to vote. Because these tasks also apply to others similarly situated does not make them not "racists". Because some of these minorities go ahead and jump through all the hoops put in their way doesn't make them not "discriminatory".

About what? I just literally posted 5 different cases none of which found that voter ID was racially discriminatory. You posted a case that also didn't conclude that voter ID was racially discriminatory.
Even if there no impact on voting patterns (there are a few studies that agree with this and more that don't), these laws assign mostly minorities extra tasks to maintain their right to vote. Because these tasks also apply to others similarly situated does not make them not "racists". Because some of these minorities go ahead and jump through all the hoops put in their way doesn't make them not "discriminatory".
NO
THEY
DONT
They apply to everyone..Good God quit it will you? Can you show me a law, any law, or any attempt at a law, that says if you're a minority you have to do more than the majority. jeez..Seriously..Turn off CNN, please.

snot, are you serious?

Yeah so far I have seen one posted in defense, and that's not totally clear. You have posted 5. And when I searched, I couldn't find any. And you post this and we get "are you serious?"
Good retort.
If someone feels minorities cannot comply with the same laws as everyone else is subjected to in this country, then they simply feel minorities aren't as capable as others and that's just plain old racist. There is no other way to describe it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread