What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

W17 - Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

I'd like to thank R. Moss for going off ON MY BENCH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WITH $ ON THE LINE!!!! :rant:

I'd also like to thank Brees for picking the championship game to get hurt and get me 1 point!

I got him straight up for brandon stokley. hahahahaha. cha ching.
In my local league (8 Team), I picked him up on the waiver wires after the first week ;)
PASSING CP/AT YDS TD INT

J. McCown 16/23 177 1 1

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

J. Sorgi 18/25 186 2 1

P. Manning 1/2 5 0 0

RUSHING

ATT YDS TD LG

M. Shipp 11 47 0 11

J. McCown 3 16 0 7

J. Arrington 3 9 0 9

O. Ayanbadejo 1 4 0 4

RUSHING

ATT YDS TD LG

J. Mungro 1 7 0 7

J. Sorgi 3 1 0 3

D. Rhodes 1 0 0 0

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

L. Fitzgerald 5 67 1 25

A. Boldin 3 36 0 18

E. Edwards 1 24 0 24

M. Shipp 2 19 0 12

B. Johnson 2 16 0 8

A. Bergen 1 8 0 8

J. Arrington 2 7 0 5

He obviously got hurt during the game, show me a FF site that can predict the future and i will subscribe there.

Boldin was hurt last week..quad and could not finish the game, just thought it might knock him down some. I just wish i could have fit in Andre Johnson today in such a nice spot but had Steve Smith, chad Johnson and Boldin in front of him. Should have sat Chad.

Boldin was hurt last week..quad and could not finish the game, just thought it might knock him down some. I just wish i could have fit in Andre Johnson today in such a nice spot but had Steve Smith, chad Johnson and Boldin in front of him. Should have sat Chad.
Has Chad Johnson been pulled?

thin week 17.....had to go into the game with this starting WR crew:Troy WaltersLee EvansSammy ParkerAmani ToomerSo far, the 4 have combined for 100 yds and a score.....woopdedooooo

thin week 17.....had to go into the game with this starting WR crew:

Troy Walters

Lee Evans

Sammy Parker

Amani Toomer

So far, the 4 have combined for 100 yds and a score.....woopdedooooo
Those are some awful WRs.

WTF is Trent Green still throwing? It's 30-3. Please stop.

TIA
You have to be ####### kidding me. Was this extra 50 yards passing and passing touchdown necessary? There are 5 minutes left in the game. You are up 30-3. WHY?####### Chiefs...

:wall:

:ptts:

I got to choose between Fred Taylor and TJones for my superbowl this week.Scoring starts at 50 all purpose yards, so I got hosed either way. :no: But I still won my Superbowl. So I am still smilin! ;)

So my opponent in the Super Bowl has Tiki Barber, Joey Galloway (2 TDs), Eric Moulds, and Ricky Williams, all of whom scored. She also has the Carolina defense. I think I'm dead. :cry: :ptts:

Week 17 fantasy bowls.... :no: :lmao: :thumbdown: :X I don't get it.
:goodposting: Why anyone would want to hold their FF Championship during Week 17 is beyond me.
We examined this after having the SB in Week 16 for years, and decided that Wk 17 most players have been playing, with one or two team exceptions. We switched back to a Wk 17 SB a couple of years ago..........of course, I'm in the SB today and 1) had to bench Palmer; 2) had to activate Mark Clayton to play over Reggie Wayne; 3) saw three of my other starters -- with really no backups -- sit at some point in the game (Brady, SA, CJ).

I'm 100% convinced now -- Wk 17 SBs have to go! Even if this year is somewhat of an aberration with players sitting, one every three years like this is way too much.

Week 17 fantasy bowls.... :no: :lmao: :thumbdown: :X I don't get it.
:goodposting: Why anyone would want to hold their FF Championship during Week 17 is beyond me.
We examined this after having the SB in Week 16 for years, and decided that Wk 17 most players have been playing, with one or two team exceptions. We switched back to a Wk 17 SB a couple of years ago..........of course, I'm in the SB today and 1) had to bench Palmer; 2) had to activate Mark Clayton to play over Reggie Wayne; 3) saw three of my other starters -- with really no backups -- sit at some point in the game (Brady, SA, CJ).

I'm 100% convinced now -- Wk 17 SBs have to go! Even if this year is somewhat of an aberration with players sitting, one every three years like this is way too much.
Im kinda in the same boat. Had to sit Palmer, and SA, CJ, and Branch sat a good portion of the game, while my opponents only player who left early was Jimmy Smith....I may still win the title game today, but either way Im lobbying for a week 16 championship switch. I think it will pass. The last 3 years have seen too many backups/reserves starting in our FF bowl, and Im pretty sure more than half the league is ready to change it.

Week 17 fantasy bowls.... :no:   :lmao:   :thumbdown:   :X I don't get it.
Me too. I put the 16-week season up for a vote (as I got hosed last year with Peyton sitting) this year, but the motion was defeated.After soooo many people were affected, this year, I am sure we will be back

to a 16 week season in 2006/7.

As I was searching for a WR today, I noticed A.Johnson available. Looked like a great matchup against SF, and that guy manages to get hurt again. He sucks so bad......retire already, you are always hurt.

In the toilet bowl I have a chance to win back half my entry fee. With 1 point per rushing attempt and 0.5 points per rushing yard I trail by only 1.75 points and Henry (who I was forced to start) is now out. 1 rush for 2 yards will give me the win. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread