What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

W7 Game Thread - Pittsburgh V Atlanta (1 Viewer)

The NFL really needs to change the overtime rules. I hate seeing a good game like this ruined by winning the toss. Atlanta wins on FG on first drive. GAME OVER!!!! THANKS FOR PLAYING!
I think it is fine as is.The ONLY change I feel is acceptable is giving each side one run back. Flip the coin to see who goes first, if that team fails to score, then the other team takes over, play as normal. If one team takes the first drive and kicks the FG, then one kickoff, one series, and that's it. None of this college foo crap where each team gets spotted the ball at a point and there are no kickoffs.

Troy couldn't catch Vick that time & then Vick actually displays a beautiful touch pass to Crump, which I did not think was in his repertoire.

I hope Indy has a game-winner taken away on one of these after-the-play timeouts. Polian's reaction would be worth it!

That has happened about once a year, hasn't it? You'd think the comp committee would do something, e.g. tell the officials that once the play clock gets low enough they have the option not to grant the time out...that would keep teams from gaming it as they do now.

I agree with Nantz. Hate the sudden death OT. Teams fight it out for 60 minutes and it comes down to who wins the coin toss.

With the way the defense played and with all the stupid penalties and turnovers, the Steelers didn't deserve to win today. Neither did Atlanta, but someone had to win and Atlanta got the ball last.

Vick with 300 combined yards and 5 4 TDs. Overated.
Fixed & from the Vick haters, I'm sure we'll hear plenty of reasons why Vick was able to pass like he did today & none of the reasons will be because of anything he did.That's just how it is. Vick is the Rodney Dangerfuield of QB's. :shrug:

that was really really ugly, bad game by the steelers. I'll be honest, I thought they were going to keep Vick under control. He had the game of his life.

Vick with 300 combined yards and 5 4 TDs. Overated.
Fixed & from the Vick haters, I'm sure we'll hear plenty of reasons why Vick was able to pass like he did today & none of the reasons will be because of anything he did.That's just how it is. Vick is the Rodney Dangerfuield of QB's. :shrug:
Agreed. Most of the comments about Vick come from Fantasy football players who want 300+ passing yards and 3 TD's weekly. Not realistic and not the type of player that he is. In REAL life Football, the guy is a winner. Today he was a great FF QB as well. I have ridden him all year and decided to sit him today for Kitna. Even though he went off on my bench, It's good to see him have a monster game.

Users who are viewing this thread