What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

W7 Game Thread - Pittsburgh V Atlanta (1 Viewer)

er how was that not interference on PIT (long pass down left side to White)?

Edit: #$@! TD to Crumpler who I'm playing against, big shock - I hate Vick

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, the punt return team hands the opponent another gift TD. :wall:

Santonio Holmes is a turd

Kick return for a TD, shoe-string tackle by the kicker :D

Anyone care to comment on the TD? How'd it look, what happened? Did Vick throw a fantastic ball, did Crumpler make a great catch, or just a workaday play?

Anyone care to comment on the TD? How'd it look, what happened? Did Vick throw a fantastic ball, did Crumpler make a great catch, or just a workaday play?
Vick threw it into tight coverage (surprise) and Crumpler made a nice grab. Almost picked by ATL - Big Ben again looks not exactly impressive

Vick was on the money for a change
Every time he threads a nice pass I get scared he's actually going to turn into what he could be with his physical gifts. Then he tries to throw a touch pass and I remember that's not going to happen.

Tell me that wasn't an intentional QB draw and Big Ben just made a bad choice by stepping up.

I have Miller and FWP and Ward on the bench and nobody gets anything w/ goal to go :mad:

Tell me that wasn't an intentional QB draw and Big Ben just made a bad choice by stepping up. I have Miller and FWP and Ward on the bench and nobody gets anything w/ goal to go :mad:
Looked like the pocket collapsed pretty quickly. Not sure he could have done much there.

Maybe you 2 should get a room.

Edit: nice pick by girly-hair boy, but Vick should've zipped it there more

Nice throw, Vick.

Announcers keep laying it on, though. "He was wide open! Vick did everything he could!" Yeah, except Polamalu magically picked it off. I'm sure it's a miracle.

Nice throw, Vick.Announcers keep laying it on, though. "He was wide open! Vick did everything he could!" Yeah, except Polamalu magically picked it off. I'm sure it's a miracle.
Very few DBs could have made that play.

Nice throw, Vick.Announcers keep laying it on, though. "He was wide open! Vick did everything he could!" Yeah, except Polamalu magically picked it off. I'm sure it's a miracle.
Very few DBs could have made that play.
Very few DBs could have picked that ball off cleanly. Many would have tipped it, and I don't think that's taking anything away from Polamalu's speed or ability.

Yeah, sure looks like Ben is washed up since all his off-season problems.

And Ward with the "looky how much of an ### I can make out of myself" TD crap for the day. :lame: It amazes me these guys don't realize how totally flaming they look when they do that

Roth's doing a solid job so far, but he's being helped by a hapless performance by the ATL defense. Who was supposed to be covering Ward on that one?

And Ward with the "looky how much of an ### I can make out of myself" TD crap for the day. :lame: It amazes me these guys don't realize how totally flaming they look when they do that
He was mimicking the "dirty bird." It's good that he's a history buff.

Users who are viewing this thread