What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Wire Pickups - Heading into Week 13 (1 Viewer)

For the TE needy, which is most of us, Daniel Bellinger looks like he may return this week. Prior to his injury, he was pretty involved in the passing game and there is a lot of opportunity there.

Does Boone get a look in DEN?
Why? He's not the future and Latavius is playing well.

He may get some CoP and relief stuff but feels like Lat's team RoS.
To be fair, Latavius is 5 years older, and isn't the future either.
I agree. But Denver's RB of the future is on IR ATM and his backup is in college.

No point in giving Boone anything other than what he has ATM. I can see the argument for "let's see what we have on the roster" but they see that everyday in practice too.

Call me crazy but I just grabbed Dobbins and put him in my IR slot. Just think if he comes back healthy, he will be key for the Ravens in a playoff push.

This week feels like a whole lot of speculation and nothing of substance.
Im ready to drop either Jerry Jeudy or Rondale Moore for one of these backup RBs, I definitely need some RB depth but I can't even justify it

I was looking at Zonovan Knight but this Jets backfield also doesn't seem like anything you want a part of.
I already have Carter and he's not doing anything. He's not even ruled out yet and then you also have James Robinson in there as well. Mostly just pontificating here, don't think Zonovan Knight is the call
There is probably a backup RB that will emerge late in the fantasy season, there always is, just seems like a huge crapshoot at the moment

Perhaps lost among all the HI-la-RI-ous Snell puns and wordplay is the fact that Jaylen Warren was a full go in practice on Wednesday.

Also lost was that Benny Snell has went to great lengths for nearly 4 seasons now to prove that he isn't very good.

Perhaps lost among all the HI-la-RI-ous Snell puns and wordplay is the fact that Jaylen Warren was a full go in practice on Wednesday.

Also lost was that Benny Snell has went to great lengths for nearly 4 seasons now to prove that he isn't very good.
That's a fair point - he's had some positive moments, but IIRC he had the chance to seize the job a few years back and kind of fell flat - hence the drafting of Najee. Not to say that Snell won't be in the mix if Najee is out, but I doubt all of a sudden Tomlin would turn the reins over to Benny.

Jaylen and Bam Bam are interesting close watches as the week progresses.

I plucked my guy, Zay Jones and so far he starts this week. Jameson Williams, who I had for the longest time in my IR position until Kupp went down, is back on the FA market. Someone dropped him for Gallup. I can see Williams playing some next week for DET. I would have to drop J Palmer for him. A strong consideration if M Williams can return soon.

if you are platooning/streaming team Defenses, Tennessee and Minnesota seem to be lining up nicely the rest of the season.

i know sometimes at this point of the season, teams will add a second defense looking forward to the playoffs.
Wow that Minn schedule in the playoffs...Colts, Giants, @Packers.

Thoughts on Skyy Moore with the banged up WR corps around him and in that offense?
He should be rostered, but KC is a tough place to predict targets outside of Kelce. I never thought JSS nor MVS were going to be the guy and Toney is back to where he always is.....with a hamstring injury. No guarantee, but he could explode.

Users who are viewing this thread