What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (3 Viewers)

Jeff,

It looks like I may have several potential trades available, so wanted to get a feel for how you ranked the relative value of the players I might be able to get. In all cases (so far), I would be trading players I'm not planning on keeping.

12-team, keep-5 auction league. 1 QB/1 Superflex/2 WR/2 RB/1 TE/1 PK/1 DST. Standard scoring, 4 PaTD, 1 point per first down (historically, about 0.5 PPR for TE's, 0.7 PPR for WR's). Total salary is $260. Current keepers are Vick, Big Ben, Mendenhall and Fitzgerald.

These are the players I could potentially trade for as my fifth keeper: Nicks ($20), Austin ($21), Wallace ($10), Holmes ($6), Collie ($2). I'd also be curious where you'd put Fitzgerald ($30) and Vernon Davis ($6) in that mix, again keeping in mind their salaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

The following are just some mocks i did. Give me your honest opinion on some of these with pretty standard scoring redraft.

1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1k,1def.....or maybe just the two wr with a flex rb/wr

team 1 3rd pick serpentine

1 Peterson

2 Forte

3 Brady

4 Bradshaw

5 S holmes

6 Ingram

7 Harvin

8 Knox

9 J. Jones

10 J. Ford

11 Tolbert

12 M Lewis

13 Fitz

14 Folk

15 Dallas

Team two: picking 6th

1 Rodgers

2 Megatron

3 S. Jackson

4 Hillis

5 Holmes

6 Marshall

7 Best

8 z. Miller

9 Freeman

10 Tolbert

11 giants

12 Lewis

13 Jacobs

14 Driver....mistake here maybe

15 Tynes

Team three: 3rd pick

1 Charles

2 Nicks

3 Forte

4 Bryant

5 Lynch

6 Freeman

7 Knox

8 Schaub

9 J Jones

10 Lewis

11 Tolbert

12 Saints

13 Rackers

14 Amendola

15 Gronkowski

Ok......I picked some guys based on some of your earlier advice like Tolbert for instance. You may have some ideas where I could of made a better pick. The ratings calculator liked team two the best I believe.

Thanks,

Rob

14 team dynasty league standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex( RB, WR, TE), 1 K, 1 Def

My team

QB's M. Ryan, D McNabb

RB's C. Johnson, S. Jackson, M. Jones-Drew, C. Portis

Wr's- R. Wayne, M. Austin, S. Moss, M. Clayton, D. Amendola, B. Tate, P. Burress

TE's- J. Witten, A. Hernandez

DEF- San Diego

I do not have a 1 or 2nd round pick in the rookie draft and have been offered J. Simpson & 1.02 for MJD & 3.05.

This is a trade that is a no brainer reject correct I would like the 1.02 but don't think it is worth MJD. I did win this league last year and think I might have a good chance again this year.

'SelenaCat said:
Jeff,It looks like I may have several potential trades available, so wanted to get a feel for how you ranked the relative value of the players I might be able to get. In all cases (so far), I would be trading players I'm not planning on keeping. 12-team, keep-5 auction league. 1 QB/1 Superflex/2 WR/2 RB/1 TE/1 PK/1 DST. Standard scoring, 4 PaTD, 1 point per first down (historically, about 0.5 PPR for TE's, 0.7 PPR for WR's). Total salary is $260. Current keepers are Vick, Big Ben, Mendenhall and Fitzgerald.These are the players I could potentially trade for as my fifth keeper: Nicks ($20), Austin ($21), Wallace ($10), Holmes ($6), Collie ($2). I'd also be curious where you'd put Fitzgerald ($30) and Vernon Davis ($6) in that mix, again keeping in mind their salaries.
I love Wallace, Holmes, and Collie at their salaries. In fact, I would take all three over VD. Fitz is also a bargain, but would take Wallace over him. In order: Wallace, Fitz, Nicks, Holmes, Collie, VD, Austin

Jeff,The following are just some mocks i did. Give me your honest opinion on some of these with pretty standard scoring redraft.1qb,2rb,3wr,1te,1k,1def.....or maybe just the two wr with a flex rb/wrteam 1 3rd pick serpentine 1 Peterson2 Forte3 Brady4 Bradshaw5 S holmes6 Ingram7 Harvin8 Knox9 J. Jones10 J. Ford11 Tolbert12 M Lewis13 Fitz14 Folk15 DallasTeam two: picking 6th1 Rodgers2 Megatron3 S. Jackson4 Hillis5 Holmes6 Marshall7 Best8 z. Miller9 Freeman10 Tolbert11 giants12 Lewis13 Jacobs14 Driver....mistake here maybe15 TynesTeam three: 3rd pick1 Charles2 Nicks3 Forte4 Bryant5 Lynch6 Freeman7 Knox8 Schaub9 J Jones10 Lewis11 Tolbert12 Saints13 Rackers14 Amendola15 GronkowskiOk......I picked some guys based on some of your earlier advice like Tolbert for instance. You may have some ideas where I could of made a better pick. The ratings calculator liked team two the best I believe.Thanks,Rob
I love team one in standard scoring (non-ppr) leagues. The only qualm would be different WRs in 8th and 9th ... but I love that team overall. Great WRs for where you took them. Holmes and Harvin are decent WR1/2 and cheap where you got them.

14 team dynasty league standard scoring No PPR 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex( RB, WR, TE), 1 K, 1 DefMy teamQB's M. Ryan, D McNabb RB's C. Johnson, S. Jackson, M. Jones-Drew, C. Portis Wr's- R. Wayne, M. Austin, S. Moss, M. Clayton, D. Amendola, B. Tate, P. Burress TE's- J. Witten, A. Hernandez DEF- San Diego I do not have a 1 or 2nd round pick in the rookie draft and have been offered J. Simpson & 1.02 for MJD & 3.05. This is a trade that is a no brainer reject correct I would like the 1.02 but don't think it is worth MJD. I did win this league last year and think I might have a good chance again this year.
I know some are down on MJD but no way would i deal him with that team. If the worry is that he will wear down in a couple of years, not a concern since you are playing for titles. That is a very good RB/WR/TE group for a bigger league.

Already accepted this trade, but I would like to get your thoughts on it. 20 team NON ppr dynasty, start 1/2/2/1

Gave: LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, JaQuizz Rodgers, Malcolm Jenkins.

Got: Chris Johnson, Greg Little, 2012 3rd.

My roster now:

QB: Vick, VY, Thigpen

RB: CJ2K, McFadden, Joe McKnight, Gerhart, Jamie Harper, Tyrell Sutton

WR: Fitz, TBMike, Little, J. Simpson, Salas, Den. Moore, B. Tate

TE: Gresham, Miller JAX, Rosario

Interesting scenario--my keep-3 league has for the first time allowed pre-keeper trades from last year's rosters, as well as trading for draft picks. There are no restrictions on keepers, no round replacement--everyone just keeps three players, and we draft 13 more rounds for a total of 16 roster spots. If you get a draft pick from someone, you have to give them one back somewhere in the draft, so everyone has 16 players when it's done.

This is a 14-team league, so a few teams are thin on potential keepers. I'm not one of them--I was planning on keeping Arian Foster, Ray Rice, and Mike Williams, but I also have Steven Jackson and Matt Schaub. I would like to get something for one of those guys, probably Jackson, before keeper declaration, but what is the better strategy to pursue? I could do something like deal Jackson and, say, my 4th round pick to any team for their 2nd round pick, moving myself up 20 spots and giving the other team a third keeper. I could also try to go hard after some of the owners with just a few keepers--for example, the guy who has Rodgers, Nicks, and nothing else, or the one with Mendenhall, Jennings, and nothing else. I figure a Jackson + Williams package could be enough to turn Williams into Nicks or Jennings for me, giving those players 3 solid keepers and upgrading one of mine. Of course, that could also turn a soft team into a rival.

Kind of a tough spot because everyone knows I can't keep all the players, thereby devaluing them somewhat; nobody's going to trade their first pick in the post-keeper draft for Jackson because even though 42 players are already off the board when we start drafting, they'd still have a crack at the pool of 6-8 high-value players in that first round.

I guess it comes down to whether the smarter plan is to try to upgrade keepers, or to try to get an improved draft slot in one of the rounds. What do you think? FYI, scoring is generally normal, with .5 PPR and all TDs 6 points.

Already accepted this trade, but I would like to get your thoughts on it. 20 team NON ppr dynasty, start 1/2/2/1Gave: LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, JaQuizz Rodgers, Malcolm Jenkins.Got: Chris Johnson, Greg Little, 2012 3rd.My roster now:QB: Vick, VY, ThigpenRB: CJ2K, McFadden, Joe McKnight, Gerhart, Jamie Harper, Tyrell SuttonWR: Fitz, TBMike, Little, J. Simpson, Salas, Den. Moore, B. TateTE: Gresham, Miller JAX, Rosario
I love it for you since I dont like Murray. I would look to acquire ringer on the cheap just for insurance. Love Little.

Interesting scenario--my keep-3 league has for the first time allowed pre-keeper trades from last year's rosters, as well as trading for draft picks. There are no restrictions on keepers, no round replacement--everyone just keeps three players, and we draft 13 more rounds for a total of 16 roster spots. If you get a draft pick from someone, you have to give them one back somewhere in the draft, so everyone has 16 players when it's done.This is a 14-team league, so a few teams are thin on potential keepers. I'm not one of them--I was planning on keeping Arian Foster, Ray Rice, and Mike Williams, but I also have Steven Jackson and Matt Schaub. I would like to get something for one of those guys, probably Jackson, before keeper declaration, but what is the better strategy to pursue? I could do something like deal Jackson and, say, my 4th round pick to any team for their 2nd round pick, moving myself up 20 spots and giving the other team a third keeper. I could also try to go hard after some of the owners with just a few keepers--for example, the guy who has Rodgers, Nicks, and nothing else, or the one with Mendenhall, Jennings, and nothing else. I figure a Jackson + Williams package could be enough to turn Williams into Nicks or Jennings for me, giving those players 3 solid keepers and upgrading one of mine. Of course, that could also turn a soft team into a rival.Kind of a tough spot because everyone knows I can't keep all the players, thereby devaluing them somewhat; nobody's going to trade their first pick in the post-keeper draft for Jackson because even though 42 players are already off the board when we start drafting, they'd still have a crack at the pool of 6-8 high-value players in that first round. I guess it comes down to whether the smarter plan is to try to upgrade keepers, or to try to get an improved draft slot in one of the rounds. What do you think? FYI, scoring is generally normal, with .5 PPR and all TDs 6 points.
I would look to upgrade keepers first ... even if Schaub/Williams for a better WR and then SJax for a pick upgrade. I will say I would try to make any deal asap, there are only so many to go around and the better deals are the early ones (usually) in keeper leagues. So, try the upgrade but go with the picks if it does not fly.

Hi Jeff, i need some insights on how to manage my Keeper/Dynasty League Team.

Here's my Team Roster.

QB - Brees 1Y + Orton 1Y

RB - Rice 2Y + Addai 1Y + McCoy 3Y

WR - Wayne 3Y + PITWallace 2Y + Jacoby Ford 3Y + Collie 2Y + Mike Thomas 3Y

TE - Finley 1Y + Graham 3Y

PK - Cundiff 2Y + Barth 1Y

16 Teams League / Pass TDs 4Pts / nonPPR / Starting QB/RB/WR/TE/FLEX/FLEX+IDPs so my Current Lineup is Brees/Rice/Wallace/Finley/McCoy/Wayne.

My Questions for you:

1) I've an offer on the table. I would give Wayne + Addai + Finley and i would receive Steven Jackson (3Years Contract) and my Starting Lineup would be Brees/Rice/Wallace/Graham/McCoy/SJax. Should it be considered an upgrade or a downgrade?

2) If i get Sjax i can trade him for J.Charles (1Year Contract), should i lose 2 Years of a low-end RB1 for 1 Year of Charles?

3a) Do I Have too many WRs for a non-PPR League? 3b) Best RBs on the wire are: Hihghtower, Thomas Jones, Sproles, Ricky Williams, Ringer, Barber, Snelling. Should I Drop one of my Wrs to make room?

Thank you very much.

'KingDain said:
Hi Jeff, i need some insights on how to manage my Keeper/Dynasty League Team.Here's my Team Roster.QB - Brees 1Y + Orton 1YRB - Rice 2Y + Addai 1Y + McCoy 3YWR - Wayne 3Y + PITWallace 2Y + Jacoby Ford 3Y + Collie 2Y + Mike Thomas 3YTE - Finley 1Y + Graham 3YPK - Cundiff 2Y + Barth 1Y16 Teams League / Pass TDs 4Pts / nonPPR / Starting QB/RB/WR/TE/FLEX/FLEX+IDPs so my Current Lineup is Brees/Rice/Wallace/Finley/McCoy/Wayne.My Questions for you:1) I've an offer on the table. I would give Wayne + Addai + Finley and i would receive Steven Jackson (3Years Contract) and my Starting Lineup would be Brees/Rice/Wallace/Graham/McCoy/SJax. Should it be considered an upgrade or a downgrade?2) If i get Sjax i can trade him for J.Charles (1Year Contract), should i lose 2 Years of a low-end RB1 for 1 Year of Charles?3a) Do I Have too many WRs for a non-PPR League? 3b) Best RBs on the wire are: Hihghtower, Thomas Jones, Sproles, Ricky Williams, Ringer, Barber, Snelling. Should I Drop one of my Wrs to make room?Thank you very much.
I think you lose big in the first deal .... I would look to add Ringer if you can cheaply. Chris Johnson is holding out and even if he reports, Ringer is a decent gamble. I would dump kicker number two if you can without much cost.

Hi Jeff:

12 team 18 player roster dynasty standard scoring

I have a dilemma with the rb2 position. After Charles, I don't have much in reliable rbs. I have tried to trade from my wr depth but talks never progressed.

I have been offered Lynch and 1st rd rook 2012 for AJ Green.

Also offered Ryan Williams, Beanie Wells for AJ Green and 2nd rd rook 2012 (turns into 1st rd if Wells get majority of rb reps)

I have avoided trading future rookie picks. But feel my team might require I change that philosophy.

Would an offer of 1st round rook 2012 be adequate compensation for Marshawn Lynch?

RBS: Charles, Vereen, Carter, Woodhead, Powell,TJones

WRS: AJohnson, Wallace, AJ Green, Welker

Are any of these something I should do? Any suggestions?

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Jeff:12 team 18 player roster dynasty standard scoringI have a dilemma with the rb2 position. After Charles, I don't have much in reliable rbs. I have tried to trade from my wr depth but talks never progressed. I have been offered Lynch and 1st rd rook 2012 for AJ Green.Also offered Ryan Williams, Beanie Wells for AJ Green and 2nd rd rook 2012 (turns into 1st rd if Wells get majority of rb reps)I have avoided trading future rookie picks. But feel my team might require I change that philosophy.Would an offer of 1st round rook 2012 be adequate compensation for Marshawn Lynch? RBS: Charles, Vereen, Carter, Woodhead, Powell,TJonesWRS: AJohnson, Wallace, AJ Green, WelkerAre any of these something I should do? Any suggestions?Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
I think I would keep your youth and picks, and try to acquire addai, hightower, or grant on the cheap you have a good young team, I would not mortgage it to address rb2

Jeff,

I made a trade last week and am considering offering a second to free up some cap space.

12-team, keep-5 auction league. 2 QB/2 RB/2 WR/1 TE/1 PK/1 DST. $260 salary total. Standard scoring, 1 point per receiving first down (~1/2 PPR for TE, 2/3 PPR for WR).

My current keeper roster is Vick ($34), Roethlisberger ($26), Peterson ($74), Mendenhall ($40), Nicks ($20), Fitzgerald ($30).

I'm currently leaning towards dropping AP, which would leave me $110 cap space.

I'm considering asking to trade Fitzgerald ($30) for Witten ($5), which would free up some cap space to go after a big-name RB1 (AP for ~$70, MJD/SJax/Gore/Hillis ~$50-60). Fitzgerald is not a huge bargain at $30, but there will be very few WR1/WR2's available in the auction (maybe AJ for ~$45, Wayne for ~$30, otherwise we're in the Harvin/Boldin/S. Moss range. (As a note, TE's are typically undervalued and other than Gates, I wouldn't expect to pay more than $5-10 for a decent TE1).

Would you:

A) Offer this trade? (Vick/Ben/Mendy/Nicks/Witten, $135 cap space for RB/WR/backups/prospects)

B) Stay pat, keep Fitz (Vick/Ben/Mendy/Nicks/Fitz, $110 cap space). And if so, should I set my sites a little lower for my RB so that I'll have some money left over for TE/backups/prospects?

C) Stay pat, keep AP (Vick/Ben/AP/Mendy/Nicks) and live with the $66 cap left for a WR2/TE/backups/prospects?

'Gottabesweet said:
CJ2K and Sidney Rice to get Peterson? Dynasty 12 team, ppr, start 3 WR's 2 RB'sstacked at WR - Rice is probably my 7th or 8th
no way I would do that and I am down on Rice more than most. Enjoy keeping WRs away from the league ... hoarding is a good thing

Jeff,

I made a trade last week and am considering offering a second to free up some cap space.

12-team, keep-5 auction league. 2 QB/2 RB/2 WR/1 TE/1 PK/1 DST. $260 salary total. Standard scoring, 1 point per receiving first down (~1/2 PPR for TE, 2/3 PPR for WR).

My current keeper roster is Vick ($34), Roethlisberger ($26), Peterson ($74), Mendenhall ($40), Nicks ($20), Fitzgerald ($30).

I'm currently leaning towards dropping AP, which would leave me $110 cap space.

I'm considering asking to trade Fitzgerald ($30) for Witten ($5), which would free up some cap space to go after a big-name RB1 (AP for ~$70, MJD/SJax/Gore/Hillis ~$50-60). Fitzgerald is not a huge bargain at $30, but there will be very few WR1/WR2's available in the auction (maybe AJ for ~$45, Wayne for ~$30, otherwise we're in the Harvin/Boldin/S. Moss range. (As a note, TE's are typically undervalued and other than Gates, I wouldn't expect to pay more than $5-10 for a decent TE1).

Would you:

A) Offer this trade? (Vick/Ben/Mendy/Nicks/Witten, $135 cap space for RB/WR/backups/prospects)

B) Stay pat, keep Fitz (Vick/Ben/Mendy/Nicks/Fitz, $110 cap space). And if so, should I set my sites a little lower for my RB so that I'll have some money left over for TE/backups/prospects?

C) Stay pat, keep AP (Vick/Ben/AP/Mendy/Nicks) and live with the $66 cap left for a WR2/TE/backups/prospects?
I would stay pat and drop AP. Fitz is a bargain in a PPR league.

Hey Jeff

I am in a standard PPR league. I am drafting 9th out of 14 in a snake draft. In the ninth spot what type of players and positions would you target? Thanks

Hey JeffI am in a standard PPR league. I am drafting 9th out of 14 in a snake draft. In the ninth spot what type of players and positions would you target? Thanks
Since it is a 14 teamer, I think you have to go rb/qb or rb/rb just due to supply. There are several decent wrs later but the rb and qb pools thin out quickly.

Hi Jeff,

(I have also posted this is Trader Joe's, hope that is not bad form? Certainly the more input, the more informed the final decision).

Received a trade offer in a 12-team dynasty (standard) ppr league.

I would give:

* Addai

I would receive:

* Michael Bush

* Rookie 2011 draft pick 3.3

I am currently weak at the WR position (but not as weak as the owner offering the trade), so adding a wr to the mix to address my weakness is not an option.

I am also a bit weak at rb with:

* Addai, Joseph IND RB

* Barber, Marion CHI RB

* Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

* Bush, Reggie MIA RB

* Jackson, Steven STL RB

* Westbrook, Brian SFO RB

The other owner quickly rejected upgrading the 3.03 to the 2.08 pick. He also quickly rejected making the trade Addai/Tony Gonzalez for Bush/O Daniels (w/o draft pick).

My gut reaction at this point is to take the trade.

My reasoning: I do not see my (new acquired) team taking the championship this year, though I should be in the mix for the playoffs. So my view is more toward 2012. Bush has had a severe injury, but is a year younger than Addai who has more NFL mileage and never seems to be able to play a complete season. I am guessing that in 2012, Bush will have more value than he has now and Addai less. I am hoping that the 3.03 will turn into a serviceable player.

For this year, I would be tagging Bradshaw and Jackson as my starters with possible value plays coming from Reggie Bush and Michael Bush along the way. Of course it is possible that this is the year Addai plays a full season and I am left gnashing my teeth.

What is your take?

Completely different topic than my previous trade questions:

I'm in a league that awards a fairly significant amount of points based on the scoring against them and penalizes you for poor defenses:

Shutout: 12 points

1-9 points allowed: 9 points

10-16 points allowed: 5 points

17-28 points allowed: 0 points

29-40 points allowed: -1 point

41+ points allowed: -4 points

There are no points given for yards allowed and otherwise scoring is similar to the FBG defaults.

The 9th-15th defenses all scored around 100 points for the year, and whereas the top two defenses (Steelers and Packers) both scored about 200 points for the year, making them about the 50th highest scorers in all positions.

That's a pretty significant point differential, and since points allowed is a much easier statistic to project, should I consider drafting a defense sooner than the last round (well, the round before I draft a kicker, anyhow)?

Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Passing Yards 25 yards per point

Passing Touchdowns 7 4

Interceptions -3 -1

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point

Rushing Touchdowns 7 6

Receptions .25 0

Reception Yards 10 yards per point

Reception Touchdowns 7 6

Return Yards 50 yards per point 0

Return Touchdowns 7 6

2-Point Conversions 2

Fumbles Lost -3 -2

Offensive Fumble Return TD 7 6

Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3

Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3

Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3.5 3

Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4.5 4

Field Goals 50+ Yards 7 5

Point After Attempt Made 1

Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Sack 5 1

Interception 5 2

Fumble Recovery 5 2

Touchdown 10 6

Safety 10 2

Block Kick 10 2

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 10 6

Points Allowed 0 points 50 10

Points Allowed 1-6 points 30 7

Points Allowed 7-13 points 20 4

Points Allowed 14-20 points 10 1

Points Allowed 21-27 points 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points -10 -1

Points Allowed 35+ points -20 -4

4th Down Stops 1 0

Tackles for Loss 1 0

Defensive Yards Allowed - Negative 50 0

Defensive Yards Allowed 0-99 30 0

Defensive Yards Allowed 100-199 20 0

Defensive Players League Value Yahoo! Default Value

Tackle Solo 1

Tackle Assist 0.5

Sack 5 2

Interception 10 3

Fumble Force 5 2

Fumble Recovery 5 2

Defensive Touchdown 10 6

Safety 10 2

Pass Defended 1

Block Kick 10 2

Tackles for Loss 2 0

Turnover Return Yards 10 yards per point 0

QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, W/R, K, DEF, LB, LB, DT, DE, CB, S, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

any thoughts seems to be a big play scoring league...should i go defense first....

'Phantom Knight said:
Hi Jeff,(I have also posted this is Trader Joe's, hope that is not bad form? Certainly the more input, the more informed the final decision).Received a trade offer in a 12-team dynasty (standard) ppr league.I would give:* AddaiI would receive:* Michael Bush* Rookie 2011 draft pick 3.3I am currently weak at the WR position (but not as weak as the owner offering the trade), so adding a wr to the mix to address my weakness is not an option.I am also a bit weak at rb with:* Addai, Joseph IND RB* Barber, Marion CHI RB * Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB * Bush, Reggie MIA RB * Jackson, Steven STL RB * Westbrook, Brian SFO RBThe other owner quickly rejected upgrading the 3.03 to the 2.08 pick. He also quickly rejected making the trade Addai/Tony Gonzalez for Bush/O Daniels (w/o draft pick).My gut reaction at this point is to take the trade. My reasoning: I do not see my (new acquired) team taking the championship this year, though I should be in the mix for the playoffs. So my view is more toward 2012. Bush has had a severe injury, but is a year younger than Addai who has more NFL mileage and never seems to be able to play a complete season. I am guessing that in 2012, Bush will have more value than he has now and Addai less. I am hoping that the 3.03 will turn into a serviceable player. For this year, I would be tagging Bradshaw and Jackson as my starters with possible value plays coming from Reggie Bush and Michael Bush along the way. Of course it is possible that this is the year Addai plays a full season and I am left gnashing my teeth.What is your take?
I think I would take the deal, since you are rebuilding, and take one of the rookie QBs with the pick.

'SelenaCat said:
Completely different topic than my previous trade questions:I'm in a league that awards a fairly significant amount of points based on the scoring against them and penalizes you for poor defenses:Shutout: 12 points1-9 points allowed: 9 points10-16 points allowed: 5 points 17-28 points allowed: 0 points 29-40 points allowed: -1 point 41+ points allowed: -4 points There are no points given for yards allowed and otherwise scoring is similar to the FBG defaults.The 9th-15th defenses all scored around 100 points for the year, and whereas the top two defenses (Steelers and Packers) both scored about 200 points for the year, making them about the 50th highest scorers in all positions. That's a pretty significant point differential, and since points allowed is a much easier statistic to project, should I consider drafting a defense sooner than the last round (well, the round before I draft a kicker, anyhow)?
I would either take a defense a round earlier than normal or use a committee. Since it rewards points against, picking up the opponents of SF, Cincy, etc might be a better move than Pitt.

'ced said:
Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value Passing Yards 25 yards per point Passing Touchdowns 7 4 Interceptions -3 -1 Rushing Yards 10 yards per point Rushing Touchdowns 7 6 Receptions .25 0 Reception Yards 10 yards per point Reception Touchdowns 7 6 Return Yards 50 yards per point 0 Return Touchdowns 7 6 2-Point Conversions 2 Fumbles Lost -3 -2 Offensive Fumble Return TD 7 6 Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3 Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3 Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3.5 3 Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4.5 4 Field Goals 50+ Yards 7 5 Point After Attempt Made 1 Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo! Default Value Sack 5 1 Interception 5 2 Fumble Recovery 5 2 Touchdown 10 6 Safety 10 2 Block Kick 10 2 Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 10 6 Points Allowed 0 points 50 10 Points Allowed 1-6 points 30 7 Points Allowed 7-13 points 20 4 Points Allowed 14-20 points 10 1 Points Allowed 21-27 points 0 Points Allowed 28-34 points -10 -1 Points Allowed 35+ points -20 -4 4th Down Stops 1 0 Tackles for Loss 1 0 Defensive Yards Allowed - Negative 50 0 Defensive Yards Allowed 0-99 30 0 Defensive Yards Allowed 100-199 20 0 Defensive Players League Value Yahoo! Default Value Tackle Solo 1 Tackle Assist 0.5 Sack 5 2 Interception 10 3 Fumble Force 5 2 Fumble Recovery 5 2 Defensive Touchdown 10 6 Safety 10 2 Pass Defended 1 Block Kick 10 2 Tackles for Loss 2 0 Turnover Return Yards 10 yards per point 0 QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, W/R, K, DEF, LB, LB, DT, DE, CB, S, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN any thoughts seems to be a big play scoring league...should i go defense first....
I would not go defense in the first round or even two, but would address LB and DE soon in the draft

14 team dynasty league standard scoring with PPR starters 1QB, 1RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex( RB, WR, TE), 1 K, 1 Def

My team

QB's- J. Freeman, M. Stafford, D. Garrard

WR's- D. Williams, B. Wells, B. Jacobs, T. Hightower

WR's- C. Johnson, H. Nicks, M. Crabtree, D. Bryant, A. Armstrong

TE's- K. Winslow, A. Hernandez

K - M. Crosby

DEF- San Diego

So I have the 1.01 pick and am thinking with my team that I need to pick Ingram since my RB's are not the best but in a PPR league is AJ Green the pick even through I am really set at WR but I can start four of them and 1 RB.

So what is your choice AJ or Ingram.

14 team dynasty league standard scoring with PPR starters 1QB, 1RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex( RB, WR, TE), 1 K, 1 DefMy teamQB's- J. Freeman, M. Stafford, D. Garrard WR's- D. Williams, B. Wells, B. Jacobs, T. Hightower WR's- C. Johnson, H. Nicks, M. Crabtree, D. Bryant, A. Armstrong TE's- K. Winslow, A. Hernandez K - M. Crosby DEF- San Diego So I have the 1.01 pick and am thinking with my team that I need to pick Ingram since my RB's are not the best but in a PPR league is AJ Green the pick even through I am really set at WR but I can start four of them and 1 RB.So what is your choice AJ or Ingram.
Pick the one whose talent you like best, regardless of position or need. I like both players and would be good either way. If you think Green will have the better career, your current WRs should not matter.

'Phantom Knight said:
Received a trade offer in a 12-team dynasty (standard) ppr league.I would give:* AddaiI would receive:* Michael Bush* Rookie 2011 draft pick 3.3
I think I would take the deal, since you are rebuilding, and take one of the rookie QBs with the pick.
Thanks Jeff, I waited a tad too long, other owner revoked the trade about an hour ago.
Not a huge deal either way. Addai will be worth much more during the season than now. But, I would use 3rd and 4th round picks on the rookie QBs.

Hey Jeff,

This was a ppr mock redraft ppr league. Everything else pretty standard 12 teams

Picking 4th

1 Ray Rice

2 Matt Forte

3 Vinc. Jackson

4 b. Marshall

5 F. Jones

6 M. Ingram

7 Freeman

8 M Thomas

9 Winslow

10 J Ford

11 L. Moore

12 Giants

13 Sanchez

14 Little

15 Bailey

I've never played in a ppr league. We have a draft coming up next weekend. Just trying to get a feel for it. Thoughts on things I might need to look for?

Ok.......the real draft will have 1qb,2rb,3wr,(1te/rb/wr flex),te,k,def......with 3wr's and possibly 3rbs ///O would think you have to load up on these?????????

Another one picking 8th starting 2rb,3wr plus that combo flex position ppr and redraft could start 3rb's or 4wr's?

1 a. Johnson

2 nicks

3 Hillis

4 Best

5 Lynch

6 Freeman Schaub and Roth already gone

7 F. Jones

8 M. Thomas

9 Aj green

10 Tolbert

11 Gronkowski

12 L. evans

13 Hightower

14 kc

15 Bailey

THanks.....

Hey Jeff,This was a ppr mock redraft ppr league. Everything else pretty standard 12 teamsPicking 4th1 Ray Rice2 Matt Forte3 Vinc. Jackson4 b. Marshall5 F. Jones6 M. Ingram7 Freeman8 M Thomas9 Winslow10 J Ford11 L. Moore12 Giants13 Sanchez14 Little15 BaileyI've never played in a ppr league. We have a draft coming up next weekend. Just trying to get a feel for it. Thoughts on things I might need to look for?Ok.......the real draft will have 1qb,2rb,3wr,(1te/rb/wr flex),te,k,def......with 3wr's and possibly 3rbs ///O would think you have to load up on these?????????Another one picking 8th starting 2rb,3wr plus that combo flex position ppr and redraft could start 3rb's or 4wr's?1 a. Johnson2 nicks3 Hillis4 Best5 Lynch6 Freeman Schaub and Roth already gone7 F. Jones8 M. Thomas9 Aj green10 Tolbert11 Gronkowski12 L. evans13 Hightower14 kc15 Bailey THanks.....
I think picking early in the first is much easier because having a stud rb as an anchor really helps. I do think you are best grabbing a RB at the one/two turn just to have an anchor. I liked the LMoore, Tolbert, Felix, Ingram, and Hightower picks. To me, the WR pool is much deeper than at RB and that is why you need one early and one in the mid (felix, Ingram) area. Then, Tolbert as a RB3/4 is a strong play.

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
Hey Jeff,This was a ppr mock redraft ppr league. Everything else pretty standard 12 teamsPicking 4th1 Ray Rice2 Matt Forte3 Vinc. Jackson4 b. Marshall5 F. Jones6 M. Ingram7 Freeman8 M Thomas9 Winslow10 J Ford11 L. Moore12 Giants13 Sanchez14 Little15 BaileyI've never played in a ppr league. We have a draft coming up next weekend. Just trying to get a feel for it. Thoughts on things I might need to look for?Ok.......the real draft will have 1qb,2rb,3wr,(1te/rb/wr flex),te,k,def......with 3wr's and possibly 3rbs ///O would think you have to load up on these?????????Another one picking 8th starting 2rb,3wr plus that combo flex position ppr and redraft could start 3rb's or 4wr's?1 a. Johnson2 nicks3 Hillis4 Best5 Lynch6 Freeman Schaub and Roth already gone7 F. Jones8 M. Thomas9 Aj green10 Tolbert11 Gronkowski12 L. evans13 Hightower14 kc15 Bailey THanks.....
I think picking early in the first is much easier because having a stud rb as an anchor really helps. I do think you are best grabbing a RB at the one/two turn just to have an anchor. I liked the LMoore, Tolbert, Felix, Ingram, and Hightower picks. To me, the WR pool is much deeper than at RB and that is why you need one early and one in the mid (felix, Ingram) area. Then, Tolbert as a RB3/4 is a strong play.
I agree Tell me what you think of this one, but My Wr's are weak(of course it's 12 team redraft ppr....Ray Rice In order of this mock drafting 5th.ForteSte. JacksonMarshallWittenF JonesFreeman Banking on him doing well this year.M Thomas jacGreenCutlerL. MooreR. GronkowskiSpillerBaileyAtlantaAnyways....just some fun practicing.

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
I agree Tell me what you think of this one, but My Wr's are weak(of course it's 12 team redraft ppr....Ray Rice In order of this mock drafting 5th.ForteSte. JacksonMarshallWittenF JonesFreeman Banking on him doing well this year.M Thomas jacGreenCutlerL. MooreR. GronkowskiSpillerBaileyAtlantaAnyways....just some fun practicing.
I like it. I would like someone other than Green, a rookie. Also, look for TO late as he is worth the question.

Hey Jeff,

12 team H2H Keeper Auction League

$200 salary

Keep 3 players. Max of 3 years

5 player rookie taxi squad(yearly rookie draft, salary depends on round taken, $10/year for 5 years round 1, $5/year for 3 years round 2, etc). 4th year of league. Inflation started on rookies last year. opportunity to franchise one rookie player.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR/TE, 1 DEF

6 points all TD's(including passing TD's)

1 pt/10 yards rushing/receiving

Keepers

Rodgers $3 last year of contract

Adrian Peterson $65 last year

Chris Johnson $10, 2 more years on rookie contract.

Calvin Johnson $20, last year

Mike Williams tb $5, 3 more years of rookie contract

Donald Brown $10, 2 more years if rookie contract.

So, I traded LeShoure and first round rookie for AP. I then had too many keepers( we can have unlimited rookie keepers) so I traded Bradshaw for a second round rookie and Donald Brown. I thought it was a chance to buy low on Brown just incase he finally figures it out. Now, with him my salary is $113. Is his salary too much of a burden and not worth waiting to see if he can turn it around? Should I not keep him. Could probably get him back for cheaper. Couldnt franchise him if I dropped him, not a big deal.

Thanks

I like it. I would like someone other than Green, a rookie. Also, look for TO late as he is worth the question.
THanks very Much!!! I just found out I'm first pick in the Real draft coming up this weekend. Here's our Scoring :REdraft 12 teams PPR Pretty standard except 6 pts passing TD's funmble and ints -2 plus we have 3wr's and 2rbs plus a wr/rb/te flex(You could have 4wrs in the lineup) I haven't been working on drafting from the !st pick ,but who are your favorite out of what I call the top 5> (Peterson,Foster,Johnson,Charles, Rice). I suppose you would absolutely go RB with that pick.Thanks Jeff,Rob

Hey Jeff,12 team H2H Keeper Auction League$200 salaryKeep 3 players. Max of 3 years5 player rookie taxi squad(yearly rookie draft, salary depends on round taken, $10/year for 5 years round 1, $5/year for 3 years round 2, etc). 4th year of league. Inflation started on rookies last year. opportunity to franchise one rookie player.Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR/TE, 1 DEF6 points all TD's(including passing TD's)1 pt/10 yards rushing/receivingKeepersRodgers $3 last year of contractAdrian Peterson $65 last yearChris Johnson $10, 2 more years on rookie contract.Calvin Johnson $20, last yearMike Williams tb $5, 3 more years of rookie contractDonald Brown $10, 2 more years if rookie contract.So, I traded LeShoure and first round rookie for AP. I then had too many keepers( we can have unlimited rookie keepers) so I traded Bradshaw for a second round rookie and Donald Brown. I thought it was a chance to buy low on Brown just incase he finally figures it out. Now, with him my salary is $113. Is his salary too much of a burden and not worth waiting to see if he can turn it around? Should I not keep him. Could probably get him back for cheaper. Couldnt franchise him if I dropped him, not a big deal.Thanks
Brown is too expensive in my opinion. If they loved Brown, the Colts would not have paid Joseph Addai so much to re-sign.

THanks very Much!!! I just found out I'm first pick in the Real draft coming up this weekend. Here's our Scoring :REdraft 12 teams PPR Pretty standard except 6 pts passing TD's funmble and ints -2 plus we have 3wr's and 2rbs plus a wr/rb/te flex(You could have 4wrs in the lineup) I haven't been working on drafting from the !st pick ,but who are your favorite out of what I call the top 5> (Peterson,Foster,Johnson,Charles, Rice). I suppose you would absolutely go RB with that pick.Thanks Jeff,Rob
Definitely a RB at the 1.01, giving you a lot of flexibility at the 2/3 turn. For the pick, I would not take Johnson if he is not in camp before your draft. He is not worth the risk. The next question is Peterson vs Foster. Make sure Foster is healthy but he is who I would go with if 100%. Peterson has a poor OL but would default to him if Foster is still nicked up. While Charles and McCoy are attractive, each has done it one year with a low number of carries ... just big plays.

Hello Jeff,

I just joined this forum because I really like some of the things I read on here, including this thread. Also, this is my first fantasy football. It would be greatly appreciated if you can give me your opinion on my draft and maybe who I should drop to get Jason Snelling. So far, I have dropped Thomas Jones (KC) for Greg Little (CLE) hopefully I did the right thing.

My league has 12 teams and I had the 10th pick. After doing some reading I regretted taking Turner as my first pick. Should have went for a stud WR.

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Passing Yards 25 yards per point

Passing Touchdowns 4

Interceptions -1

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point

Rushing Touchdowns 6

Reception Yards 10 yards per point

Reception Touchdowns 6

My players:

Eli Manning

Mike Williams (TB)

Brandon Lloyd

Michael Turner

Maurice Jones-Drew

Marcedes Lewis

Daniel Thomas

Jared Cook

Mike Thomas (JAC)

Brandon Jacobs

Sam Bradford

Hines Ward

Greg Little

Garrett Hartley

NYG Def

PPR league all td's worth 6pr 1pt per rec. Redraft Tomorrow. 12 teams new league for me. qb,2rb,3wr,1flex,1te,1k,1def

What have you heard on Foster and his health as I'm looking at him for my first pick?

Do you see Ben or Ryan being around somewhere between rounds 5-7? (with flex added in lineup requirements it might change this) Schaub's prbly close there too? Thoughts? I noticed the qb's flying off the board in one ppr draft I did, I tried to hit rb/wr while that was happening.

What Rb's and Wr's are some you like between 2.11 thru 5 to 6?

Thanks for the help, and hope your doing well! :thumbup:

Hello Jeff,I just joined this forum because I really like some of the things I read on here, including this thread. Also, this is my first fantasy football. It would be greatly appreciated if you can give me your opinion on my draft and maybe who I should drop to get Jason Snelling. So far, I have dropped Thomas Jones (KC) for Greg Little (CLE) hopefully I did the right thing. My league has 12 teams and I had the 10th pick. After doing some reading I regretted taking Turner as my first pick. Should have went for a stud WR.Draft Type: Live Standard DraftRoster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BNPassing Yards 25 yards per point Passing Touchdowns 4 Interceptions -1 Rushing Yards 10 yards per point Rushing Touchdowns 6 Reception Yards 10 yards per point Reception Touchdowns 6My players:Eli ManningMike Williams (TB)Brandon LloydMichael TurnerMaurice Jones-DrewMarcedes LewisDaniel ThomasJared CookMike Thomas (JAC)Brandon JacobsSam BradfordHines WardGreg LittleGarrett HartleyNYG Def
You did a good job for your first draft. I would not drop anyone for Snelling. Your next drop prob is Ward. BYou did well. Good luck this year

PPR league all td's worth 6pr 1pt per rec. Redraft Tomorrow. 12 teams new league for me. qb,2rb,3wr,1flex,1te,1k,1defWhat have you heard on Foster and his health as I'm looking at him for my first pick?Do you see Ben or Ryan being around somewhere between rounds 5-7? (with flex added in lineup requirements it might change this) Schaub's prbly close there too? Thoughts? I noticed the qb's flying off the board in one ppr draft I did, I tried to hit rb/wr while that was happening.What Rb's and Wr's are some you like between 2.11 thru 5 to 6?Thanks for the help, and hope your doing well! :thumbup:
Ben and Ryan are usually both there in leagues that only are allowed to start one QB. I am not really a Schaub fan as much, and he goes before the other two on avg. Foster looked great tonight and is healthy. Before tonight, I was hesitant about him. In PPR I like Steve Johnson, Harvin in the 5-6. The RBs in that area are Felix, DeAngelo, etc. To me, the 4-5 has tons of value. That is why I would rather either take a top QB at 2/3 turn or wait until 6-7 and take Ben

PPR league all td's worth 6pr 1pt per rec. Redraft Tomorrow. 12 teams new league for me. qb,2rb,3wr,1flex,1te,1k,1defWhat have you heard on Foster and his health as I'm looking at him for my first pick?Do you see Ben or Ryan being around somewhere between rounds 5-7? (with flex added in lineup requirements it might change this) Schaub's prbly close there too? Thoughts? I noticed the qb's flying off the board in one ppr draft I did, I tried to hit rb/wr while that was happening.What Rb's and Wr's are some you like between 2.11 thru 5 to 6?Thanks for the help, and hope your doing well! :thumbup:
Ben and Ryan are usually both there in leagues that only are allowed to start one QB. I am not really a Schaub fan as much, and he goes before the other two on avg. Foster looked great tonight and is healthy. Before tonight, I was hesitant about him. In PPR I like Steve Johnson, Harvin in the 5-6. The RBs in that area are Felix, DeAngelo, etc. To me, the 4-5 has tons of value. That is why I would rather either take a top QB at 2/3 turn or wait until 6-7 and take Ben
Thanks Jeff, and I appreciate your patience. I like what the draft dominator says, and what the rate my team says, but here's the real draft in this league finally:Start 1Qb, 2RB, 3WR 1rb/te/wr, 1te 1def, 1k Redraft ppr1. Foster2.12 S. Jackson3.1 M. Wallace4.12 Romo couldn't pass this up....maybe I should have as I think my Wr's are my weakness.5.1 Ingram6.12 F. Jackson was looking felix and Williams at the 5-6...just missed them7.1 M.Thomas ...not so sure8.12 L. Moore9.1 Ford10.12 R Gronkowski11.1 Cutler12.12 Giants13.1 Little14.12 kaeding15.1 Cook16.12 J Rodgers17.1 B. Scott18.12 C. Newton....took a flyer19.1 A Roberts20.12 B. Powell Team has a lot of bench spots ....so may want to replace some of these So what will I need to work on?

Hi Jeff:

I have a dilemma with the rb2 position. After Charles, I don't have much in reliable rbs. I have tried to trade from my wr depth but talks never progressed.

Also offered Ryan Williams, Beanie Wells for AJ Green and 2nd rd rook 2012 (turns into 1st rd if Wells get majority of rb reps)

I have avoided trading future rookie picks. But feel my team might require I change that philosophy.

Would an offer of 1st round rook 2012 be adequate compensation for Marshawn Lynch?

I think I would keep your youth and picks, and try to acquire addai, hightower, or grant on the cheap you have a good young team, I would not mortgage it to address rb2
Per your suggestion, I tried to acquire these rbs but the asking price was too high (1st rd rookie picks, really?).

I got an offer of Lynch for Eli Manning. I already have Rivers. Should I make this deal?

Thanks again.

Thanks Jeff, and I appreciate your patience. I like what the draft dominator says, and what the rate my team says, but here's the real draft in this league finally:Start 1Qb, 2RB, 3WR 1rb/te/wr, 1te 1def, 1k Redraft ppr1. Foster2.12 S. Jackson3.1 M. Wallace4.12 Romo couldn't pass this up....maybe I should have as I think my Wr's are my weakness.5.1 Ingram6.12 F. Jackson was looking felix and Williams at the 5-6...just missed them7.1 M.Thomas ...not so sure8.12 L. Moore9.1 Ford10.12 R Gronkowski11.1 Cutler12.12 Giants13.1 Little14.12 kaeding15.1 Cook16.12 J Rodgers17.1 B. Scott18.12 C. Newton....took a flyer19.1 A Roberts20.12 B. Powell Team has a lot of bench spots ....so may want to replace some of these So what will I need to work on?
I like your team. I might drop Cam for a WR and then pick up a QB for Romo's bye. After the bye, keep Kitna and Romo to cover injuries. I would look at adding TOwens if he is available. May not play until October one, but could be a fantasy starter. You have a good team.

Hi Jeff:

Per your suggestion, I tried to acquire these rbs but the asking price was too high (1st rd rookie picks, really?).

I got an offer of Lynch for Eli Manning. I already have Rivers. Should I make this deal?

Thanks again.
no way. Lynch is too pedestrian. I think I would go for Tolbert, Hightower, or even pick up Jerome Harrison off the waiver wire.

Hey Jeff:

I'm in a 1 player keeper that starts QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K, DST. Standard scoring, but QBs get 6 per TD and -1 per intro, and the roster is only 13 players. This year there is no position limit, so I drafted a bunch of RBs and WRs. I'll have to let at least 2 go before week 1 to get a K and DST. Who should get chopped, or should I be trying to use depth to trade for better starters? And how does the team look overall?

QB:

Rivers

RB:

Gore, Forte, Grant, F.Jackson, Tolbert, B.Jacobs

WR:

M.Williams (Bucs), Manningham, M.Thomas, L.Moore, A.J.Green

TE:

Graham

TIA

Hey Jeff:I'm in a 1 player keeper that starts QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K, DST. Standard scoring, but QBs get 6 per TD and -1 per intro, and the roster is only 13 players. This year there is no position limit, so I drafted a bunch of RBs and WRs. I'll have to let at least 2 go before week 1 to get a K and DST. Who should get chopped, or should I be trying to use depth to trade for better starters? And how does the team look overall? QB:Rivers RB:Gore, Forte, Grant, F.Jackson, Tolbert, B.JacobsWR: M.Williams (Bucs), Manningham, M.Thomas, L.Moore, A.J.GreenTE:GrahamTIA
dump Green with the way Cincy is playing. I would then try to move either Thomas &/or Moore for another piece or combine for a WR upgrade, freeing up a roster spot. I like your RBs and would keep intact if possible

We are at pick 1.10 and Ryan Williams and Mikel LeShoure are on the board just wondering when you would pick them and then place them on your IR for the year we have 2 IR spots and I need RB's for the future would you take them at the 2.01 pick or would you wait even longer or not at all. This is a 14 team dynasty league so we are 4 picks away from my pick and some players that are still available are R. Cobb, S. Vereen, D. Carter, T, Smith, L. Hankerson, & J. Baldwin so I guess the reall question is would you rather have any of those players over an injuried Williams or LeShoure.

Here is my team.

QB's- J. Freeman, M. Stafford, D. Garrard

WR's- D. Williams, M. Ingram, B. Wells, B. Jacobs, T. Hightower

WR's- C. Johnson, H. Nicks, M. Crabtree, D. Bryant, A. Armstrong

TE's- K. Winslow, A. Hernandez

K- M. Crosby

DEF- San Diego

Users who are viewing this thread