What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (3 Viewers)

As long as not top 2 pick, great deal to get newton in 16 teamer.
Thanks Jeff!!Considering that :- Brady in 2007 had 25 PPG in this league.- Vick last year had 27 PPG,- Newton is now at 26 PPG.Am i losing too much if this pick becomes 1.02? It's pretty hard to imagine Luck scoring more than that, right?
I would just worry losing out on Richardson or Blackmon
With no sure way to predict Results, (Lineup dominator Says 2W-4L-1? in next seven games, and 1 Win and the ? are against another 1-4 team), would you still give away the high 1st?
yes

Jeff,I make this offer L. moore for Lloyd thinking he might give me decker instead.He counters offering M. Lynch ,LLoyd for M. Wallace....im thinking no way.Thinking just countering L. moore for decker.....thinking this guy may be bronco homer....he got t bow toohis teamRyan,tbow,OrtonGennings,armahashow,Robinson. A johnson,lloyd,deckerCarter,hightower,Mcgahee,Lynch,moreno , battleDreesen.,olsenany ideas....he's hurting this week....so many on bye
Offer it for Decker but his offer is horrible. wallace is a stud

Jeff,I make this offer L. moore for Lloyd thinking he might give me decker instead.He counters offering M. Lynch ,LLoyd for M. Wallace....im thinking no way.Thinking just countering L. moore for decker.....thinking this guy may be bronco homer....he got t bow toohis teamL. moore for M. Williams......doubt the guy would do it....but Williams hasn't burnt it upRyan,tbow,OrtonGennings,armahashow,Robinson. A johnson,lloyd,deckerCarter,hightower,Mcgahee,Lynch,moreno , battleDreesen.,olsenany ideas....he's hurting this week....so many on bye
Offer it for Decker but his offer is horrible. wallace is a stud

Jeff,

I have a struggling PPR dynasty team and am thinking about shaking thing up. We start 1 QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 3 flex (RB/WR/TE). What do you think of the following deal.

My Hillis and Roddy

for

DeMarco Murray, Denario Alexander, Steve Smith (Car), 2012 1st, 2nd and 3rd round rookie picks.

Here is the rest of my team

QB - Brees, Hasselbeck, Ponder

RB - Hillis, Jones (Dal),Addai, Thomas (NO), Choice

WR - White, Crabtree, Boldin, Nelson, Moore, Flyod,Hill, Caldwell, Parker

TE - Clark, Miller, Kendricks, Thomas

'bighead2000 said:
'Jeff Tefertiller said:
'bighead2000 said:
what about L. moore for tampa mike?worth a shot?
worth the shot
thanks....will see
he just countered tampa mike for stev jackson. can't do that....but he has pierre thomas ...i have ingram....in ppr they scored about the same....ingram is mostly bye week filler for now.....not sure .

Last edited by a moderator:
'football_chewy said:
Jeff,I have a struggling PPR dynasty team and am thinking about shaking thing up. We start 1 QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 3 flex (RB/WR/TE). What do you think of the following deal. My Hillis and Roddyfor DeMarco Murray, Denario Alexander, Steve Smith (Car), 2012 1st, 2nd and 3rd round rookie picks. Here is the rest of my teamQB - Brees, Hasselbeck, PonderRB - Hillis, Jones (Dal),Addai, Thomas (NO), ChoiceWR - White, Crabtree, Boldin, Nelson, Moore, Flyod,Hill, Caldwell, ParkerTE - Clark, Miller, Kendricks, Thomas
no way. not close. white and smith are close in value and i would want more for hillis

'bighead2000 said:
'Jeff Tefertiller said:
'bighead2000 said:
what about L. moore for tampa mike?worth a shot?
worth the shot
thanks....will see
he just countered tampa mike for stev jackson. can't do that....but he has pierre thomas ...i have ingram....in ppr they scored about the same....ingram is mostly bye week filler for now.....not sure .
i would pass ... jackson has had his bye

Jeff,

The guy that has Cam and Brees says he's shopping for a stud running back, but my thoughts are not giving up any of my Rb's except maybe Ingram, but that lives me with only

the jacksons and Foster and then Soctt,ward for depth.

Would you offer ingram for Cam or brees.....he may not be the stud he's wanting, and i doubt hardly anyone in the league could give up one of there stud rb's.

Thanks

PPR/Return League Jeff,

Jordy Nelson or Greg Little this week?

FA's available are Alexander, Gibson, Gaffney, Ginn Jr (returns too), Ward, Meachem, Jacoby, DMoore.

Thoughts?

THANKS!

Jeff,

Need some bye week enlightenment.

PPR, bonus for 100 yard game.

Flex: 1 of Torain, MJD, Felix

WR: 1 of Little, A. Brown, L. Moore

Thanks!

Hey Jeff

I am in a standard PPR redraft league where we start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE and 1 Team Def.

My team is below:

QB: Stafford, Cutler

RB: Fred Jackson, Ingram, McGahee, D. Williams, Torrain

WR: Nicks, A.J. (hurt). Burleson, Brown

TE: Daniels, Olsen

Def: Minny

Would you trade RB D. Williams Carolina for WR David Nelson Buffalo? If so if need be would you throw in Wr Burleson Detroit to get the deal done? Thanks

Jeff,The guy that has Cam and Brees says he's shopping for a stud running back, but my thoughts are not giving up any of my Rb's except maybe Ingram, but that lives me with onlythe jacksons and Foster and then Soctt,ward for depth.Would you offer ingram for Cam or brees.....he may not be the stud he's wanting, and i doubt hardly anyone in the league could give up one of there stud rb's.Thanks
I would offer romo and ingram for brees (not cam)

'oconsirl said:
PPR/Return League Jeff,Jordy Nelson or Greg Little this week?FA's available are Alexander, Gibson, Gaffney, Ginn Jr (returns too), Ward, Meachem, Jacoby, DMoore.Thoughts?THANKS!
I like both Jordy and Little, but lean toward Little with the hot air about him over the bye week last week

'TexanFan said:
Jeff, Need some bye week enlightenment.PPR, bonus for 100 yard game.Flex: 1 of Torain, MJD, FelixWR: 1 of Little, A. Brown, L. MooreThanks!
Torain (risky but hi upside) and Little. Would say MJD if they ever threw him the ball

Hey JeffI am in a standard PPR redraft league where we start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE and 1 Team Def.My team is below:QB: Stafford, CutlerRB: Fred Jackson, Ingram, McGahee, D. Williams, TorrainWR: Nicks, A.J. (hurt). Burleson, BrownTE: Daniels, OlsenDef: MinnyWould you trade RB D. Williams Carolina for WR David Nelson Buffalo? If so if need be would you throw in Wr Burleson Detroit to get the deal done? Thanks
Dont like that deal with Nelson moving out of the slot with the don jones injury. I think you can get a better wr for dwill

Jeff,The guy that has Cam and Brees says he's shopping for a stud running back, but my thoughts are not giving up any of my Rb's except maybe Ingram, but that lives me with onlythe jacksons and Foster and then Soctt,ward for depth.Would you offer ingram for Cam or brees.....he may not be the stud he's wanting, and i doubt hardly anyone in the league could give up one of there stud rb's.Thanks
Ok

jeff

another redraft....standard scoring...

Who would you rather have Tebow or Cam?

Have both and am Weak at running back:

Drew,Starks,Gore,hightower,Felix,Williams........should i offer one of the qb's and one rb for a better RB?

How do you like this line-up:

ROMO @ NE

START 3 WRS

-CALVIN JOHNSON V SF

-SANTONIO HOLMES V MIA

-ROBERT MEACHEM @ TB

*Benching DENARIUS MOORE v CLE

*ERIC DECKER --- BYE WEEK

***SEE BELOW for GREG LITTLE @ OAK

STARTING 2 RBS

-JAMES STARKS V STL

-RYAN TORAIN V PHI

*Benching STEVAN RIDLEY V DAL

*CHRIS JOHNSON --- BYE WEEK

**LeGARRETTE BLOUNT --- OUT

STARTING 1 TE

-AARON HERNANDEZ V DAL

*JARED COOK --- BYE WEEK

NEED TO START 1 FLEX TE/WR

***GREG LITTLE @ OAK

K

DAN BAILEY @ NE

DEF

SAINTS @ TB

Do you agree with my FLEX decision?

JUST CURIOUS IF YOU THINK I WILL BE OKAY----MY WORRIES LIE ESPECIALLY WITH MY RB'S.

Would you drop DENARIUS MOORE if he has another subpar performance this week for DAMIAN WILLIAMS (TEN),

He seems like a guy with nice potential considering how he did week 5 and BRITT is gone for the season?

Hasselbeck has been a throwing machine, I just wonder if this would be a smart move to make depending upon MOORE'S performance v CLE this week.

No one picked up Oakland's DHB either,

if he is consistent for what would be 3 weeks in a row is he finally safe to pick up as the guy who replaced MOORE with the RAIDERS WR's?

Or do I grab DHB now and slide him into the FLEX spot this week?

Is he a better bet than LITTLE?

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE OPINIONS AND ADVICE!!!!

GOOD LUCK to YOU this weekend!

Hey Jeff - Back again post a couple of moves I made (took some of your advice and ignored some other ;) ) and looking for some feedback from my moves for we learn equally from our failures as our successes.

14 Team PPR 3 player keeper league.

Start 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / TE

Here's my team going into the trades:

QBs: Grossman, Freeman, Beck

RBs: Foster, Fred Jackson, Peterson, Gerhart, McGahee

WRs: Andre Johnson, Lloyd, Decker, Nate Washinton, Antonio Brown, Benn

TEs: Finley, Olson

So my non-bye week/injury starting lineup of:

QB: Freeman/Grossman :X

RBs: Foster/Fred Jackson, Peterson

WR: Andre Johnson, Brandon Lloyd

TE: Finley

I was looking to address my weaknesses, QB and WR.

First trade:

I got: Steve Smith (Car), Ben Tate, 2012 1st round pick

I gave: Fred Jackson, Antonio Brown, 2012 10th round pick

Second Trade:

I got: Stafford, 2012 6th round pick

I gave: Freedman, 2012 2nd round pick

So my team coming out has a non-bye week/injury starting lineup of:

QB: Stafford

RBs: Foster, Peterson

WR: Andre Johnson, Steve Smith

And I have an extra 1st and 6th round pick next year while I'm short a 2nd and 10th.

I don't think they are major coups of trades, but I think I improved my starting lineup for this year, secured Foster's backup so Jackson becomes more expendable to my roster, still have three strong keepers, and have extra picks to play with next year.

How'd I do?

Thanks! :thumbup:

Stacked at RB in a start 1-2QB(QB Flex) League. Rolling with Roths/Cutler but I think I can upgrade Cutler. Which RB can yield me a solid upgrade over Cutler? (Thinking Rivers maybe?)

.5 PPR / 4 Pt. Passing TDs

Matthews

Starks

Torain

S. Jackson

Gore

Caddy

My two starting WR are Fitz/Colston so I could also go with an upgrade at WR2, but in this league QBs have such a highly perceived value.

Hey Jeff-

I have a dilemma after a trade I recently made and am looking for your advice or reassurance that I'll be okay!

It's a 10 team PPR and PPC league. All TDs = 6 pts, 1/10 rush/rec and 1/20 pass

My Roster is now:

QB- Stafford (10th), Tebow

RB- Rice, MJD (1st), Greene (5th), Lynch

WR- Nicks(8th), Jennings (2nd), Bryant (3rd), Garcon, DMoore

TE- Witten (4th), Clark

We start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE

Rice is only player ineligible to be kept next year. We keep two players. Rounds drafted in parenthesis, others are FAs and that = 5th round.

I just traded Cam Newton and Kellen Winslow for Witten. I was frustrated with my TEs and wanted a consistent top tier guy. Newton was picked up in week 2 off the waivers as I dropped Eli after Staffords hot start. Thoughts on the deal?

My concern now is that I do not like having two pieces of the Cowboy recieving corp (Witten, Dez). Would you advise sticking with that or trying to deal Dez? It is a small league so dealing Dez and say Greene or Lynch is not really an option as most have serviceable backs. The two options I have if I do look to deal are:

1 Trade MJD/Rice and Dez for a RB and WR (ie: Gore(2nd)/SSmith(7th), FJax(8th)/DJax, Blount(5th)/Calvin(1st), Forte/Fitz(2nd)or Roddy(1st), DMC(8th)/Maclin(6th)or Marshall(3rd), Bradshaw(9th)or Best(4th)/Welker)

OR

2. Trade Dez for a WR straight up (one offer that's possible is AJ Greene (9th) for Dez Bryant. Or any other guys close to or at his level that you would target just to mix it up?

What do you think, kick it (Dez) or stick? Am I over thinking this?

THANKS MAN!

Hey JeffI am in a standard PPR redraft league where we start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE and 1 Team Def.My team is below:QB: Stafford, CutlerRB: Fred Jackson, Ingram, McGahee, D. Williams, TorrainWR: Nicks, A.J. (hurt). Burleson, BrownTE: Daniels, OlsenDef: MinnyWould you trade RB D. Williams Carolina for WR David Nelson Buffalo? If so if need be would you throw in Wr Burleson Detroit to get the deal done? Thanks
Dont like that deal with Nelson moving out of the slot with the don jones injury. I think you can get a better wr for dwill
Hey Jeff Would you still hold onto Burleson or drop him and pick up off waivers Breaston KC or Roosevelt Buf? Also Clayton still out there. Any idea when / if he will play? Thanks

Kinda a general question here, Jeff.

In a 12 team, PPR dynasty/contract league, what kind of RB or WR do you think a package of Best and Marshall could get?

Would Hillis be under-reaching? Would Wallace be over-reaching?

I have a lot of depth at all positions and and looking to package those two for a better player at either position.

How do you like this line-up:

ROMO @ NE

START 3 WRS

-CALVIN JOHNSON V SF

-SANTONIO HOLMES V MIA

-ROBERT MEACHEM @ TB

*Benching DENARIUS MOORE v CLE

*ERIC DECKER --- BYE WEEK

***SEE BELOW for GREG LITTLE @ OAK

STARTING 2 RBS

-JAMES STARKS V STL

-RYAN TORAIN V PHI

*Benching STEVAN RIDLEY V DAL

*CHRIS JOHNSON --- BYE WEEK

**LeGARRETTE BLOUNT --- OUT

STARTING 1 TE

-AARON HERNANDEZ V DAL

*JARED COOK --- BYE WEEK

NEED TO START 1 FLEX TE/WR

***GREG LITTLE @ OAK

K

DAN BAILEY @ NE

DEF

SAINTS @ TB

Do you agree with my FLEX decision?

JUST CURIOUS IF YOU THINK I WILL BE OKAY----MY WORRIES LIE ESPECIALLY WITH MY RB'S.

Would you drop DENARIUS MOORE if he has another subpar performance this week for DAMIAN WILLIAMS (TEN),

He seems like a guy with nice potential considering how he did week 5 and BRITT is gone for the season?

Hasselbeck has been a throwing machine, I just wonder if this would be a smart move to make depending upon MOORE'S performance v CLE this week.

No one picked up Oakland's DHB either,

if he is consistent for what would be 3 weeks in a row is he finally safe to pick up as the guy who replaced MOORE with the RAIDERS WR's?

Or do I grab DHB now and slide him into the FLEX spot this week?

Is he a better bet than LITTLE?

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE OPINIONS AND ADVICE!!!!

GOOD LUCK to YOU this weekend!
I think you will be ok this week. I like little over the others. Good luck

Hey Jeff - Back again post a couple of moves I made (took some of your advice and ignored some other ;) ) and looking for some feedback from my moves for we learn equally from our failures as our successes.

First trade:

Second Trade:

And I have an extra 1st and 6th round pick next year while I'm short a 2nd and 10th.

I don't think they are major coups of trades, but I think I improved my starting lineup for this year, secured Foster's backup so Jackson becomes more expendable to my roster, still have three strong keepers, and have extra picks to play with next year.

How'd I do?

In sum, I think you did well. While I like Stafford, I just do not have a good feel he can keep this up. Plus, Freeman not playing well will improve. You bought Stafford high and sold Freeman low ... but it helps you in the short term with the way Stafford is playing. On Smith, the question will be whether he can keep it up. I like your team.

Stacked at RB in a start 1-2QB(QB Flex) League. Rolling with Roths/Cutler but I think I can upgrade Cutler. Which RB can yield me a solid upgrade over Cutler? (Thinking Rivers maybe?).5 PPR / 4 Pt. Passing TDsMatthewsStarksTorainS. JacksonGoreCaddyMy two starting WR are Fitz/Colston so I could also go with an upgrade at WR2, but in this league QBs have such a highly perceived value.
I would try to hold Mathews, Starks, and Gore ... using SJax and Torain to upgrade QB. Cutler and SJax for a better QB is doable. Rivers, Vick, Newton all doable I think ... without knowing your league

Hey Jeff-

I have a dilemma after a trade I recently made and am looking for your advice or reassurance that I'll be okay!

It's a 10 team PPR and PPC league. All TDs = 6 pts, 1/10 rush/rec and 1/20 pass

My Roster is now:

QB- Stafford (10th), Tebow

RB- Rice, MJD (1st), Greene (5th), Lynch

WR- Nicks(8th), Jennings (2nd), Bryant (3rd), Garcon, DMoore

TE- Witten (4th), Clark

We start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE

Rice is only player ineligible to be kept next year. We keep two players. Rounds drafted in parenthesis, others are FAs and that = 5th round.

I just traded Cam Newton and Kellen Winslow for Witten. I was frustrated with my TEs and wanted a consistent top tier guy. Newton was picked up in week 2 off the waivers as I dropped Eli after Staffords hot start. Thoughts on the deal?

My concern now is that I do not like having two pieces of the Cowboy recieving corp (Witten, Dez). Would you advise sticking with that or trying to deal Dez? It is a small league so dealing Dez and say Greene or Lynch is not really an option as most have serviceable backs. The two options I have if I do look to deal are:

1 Trade MJD/Rice and Dez for a RB and WR (ie: Gore(2nd)/SSmith(7th), FJax(8th)/DJax, Blount(5th)/Calvin(1st), Forte/Fitz(2nd)or Roddy(1st), DMC(8th)/Maclin(6th)or Marshall(3rd), Bradshaw(9th)or Best(4th)/Welker)

OR

2. Trade Dez for a WR straight up (one offer that's possible is AJ Greene (9th) for Dez Bryant. Or any other guys close to or at his level that you would target just to mix it up?

What do you think, kick it (Dez) or stick? Am I over thinking this?

THANKS MAN!
Your deal will work out ok as defenses adjust to Cam. I would not worry about starting two Cowboys. The only deals I would consider revolve around moving Greene/Lynch for a RB or WR upgrade. In smaller leagues, it is all about combining lesser players for upgrades, then pick up prospects from waiver wire to do all over again. You can replace these two RBs easily.

Hey Jeff Would you still hold onto Burleson or drop him and pick up off waivers Breaston KC or Roosevelt Buf? Also Clayton still out there. Any idea when / if he will play? Thanks
I think I would dump Burleson for Roosevelt this week and give him a game to see what happens. If nothing dump him for either Clayton or Braylon Edwards ... both should be back in a week or two.

Kinda a general question here, Jeff.In a 12 team, PPR dynasty/contract league, what kind of RB or WR do you think a package of Best and Marshall could get?Would Hillis be under-reaching? Would Wallace be over-reaching?I have a lot of depth at all positions and and looking to package those two for a better player at either position.Thanks! :thumbup:
I would go with Wallace. Hillis is worth about same as Best to many. I would aim for the moon with the way many LOVE best.

Kinda a general question here, Jeff.In a 12 team, PPR dynasty/contract league, what kind of RB or WR do you think a package of Best and Marshall could get?Would Hillis be under-reaching? Would Wallace be over-reaching?I have a lot of depth at all positions and and looking to package those two for a better player at either position.Thanks! :thumbup:
I would go with Wallace. Hillis is worth about same as Best to many. I would aim for the moon with the way many LOVE best.
Do you agree that Best should be moved?He just seems so boom/bust and with LeShoure in the mix next year, I think his value has peaked.

Do you agree that Best should be moved?He just seems so boom/bust and with LeShoure in the mix next year, I think his value has peaked.
I agree. But, with the way many LOVE him, he should be easy to sell HIGH

Jeff,I have a struggling PPR dynasty team and am thinking about shaking thing up. We start 1 QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 3 flex (RB/WR/TE). What do you think of the following deal. My Hillis and Roddyfor DeMarco Murray, Denario Alexander, Steve Smith (Car), 2012 1st, 2nd and 3rd round rookie picks. Here is the rest of my teamQB - Brees, Hasselbeck, PonderRB - Hillis, Jones (Dal),Addai, Thomas (NO), ChoiceWR - White, Crabtree, Boldin, Nelson, Moore, Flyod,Hill, Caldwell, ParkerTE - Clark, Miller, Kendricks, Thomas
no way. not close. white and smith are close in value and i would want more for hillis
Thanks for the thoughts. What do you think about this offer:My White, Jonesfor Mathews, Maclin, 2012 2nd

Thanks for the thoughts. What do you think about this offer:My White, Jonesfor Mathews, Maclin, 2012 2nd
love that for you with Maclin outplaying White and is younger

Ok
Would you make the same offer for Brady in Redraft?

Jeff,

It's become apparent that I don't have enough explosive talent on my 1-4 team.

I just traded Stafford and Harvin for Rivers and Bryant, but I still think I need to do more. Problem is that I have a bunch of 2/3 RB and 2/3 WR. This is an open eneded question, but thoughts?

My team (start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2RB/WR)

Rivers, Ryan

DMC, Mendenhall, McGahee, Ingram, Torain, J Stewart, Ridley

Dez, Steve Johnson, Holmes, Lloyd

Hanson

Bills D

Ok
Would you make the same offer for Brady in Redraft?
yes, since Brady is on fire

Jeff,It's become apparent that I don't have enough explosive talent on my 1-4 team.I just traded Stafford and Harvin for Rivers and Bryant, but I still think I need to do more. Problem is that I have a bunch of 2/3 RB and 2/3 WR. This is an open eneded question, but thoughts?My team (start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2RB/WR)Rivers, RyanDMC, Mendenhall, McGahee, Ingram, Torain, J Stewart, RidleyDez, Steve Johnson, Holmes, LloydHansonBills D
Move Mendenhall and Holmes or Lloyd for an elite stud RB or WR. Start combining RB/WR for big upgrades

Jeff,It's become apparent that I don't have enough explosive talent on my 1-4 team.I just traded Stafford and Harvin for Rivers and Bryant, but I still think I need to do more. Problem is that I have a bunch of 2/3 RB and 2/3 WR. This is an open eneded question, but thoughts?My team (start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 2RB/WR)Rivers, RyanDMC, Mendenhall, McGahee, Ingram, Torain, J Stewart, RidleyDez, Steve Johnson, Holmes, LloydHansonBills D
Move Mendenhall and Holmes or Lloyd for an elite stud RB or WR. Start combining RB/WR for big upgrades
Which RB would you consider elite? I'm thinking MJD, McCoy, Forte, or Matthews.WR I'm thinking Jennnings, Nicks, Mike Wallace.

Which RB would you consider elite? I'm thinking MJD, McCoy, Forte, or Matthews.WR I'm thinking Jennnings, Nicks, Mike Wallace.
All but MJD and even though I love production, worried about Mathews' injury

First trade:

Second Trade:

How'd I do?

In sum, I think you did well. While I like Stafford, I just do not have a good feel he can keep this up. Plus, Freeman not playing well will improve. You bought Stafford high and sold Freeman low ... but it helps you in the short term with the way Stafford is playing. On Smith, the question will be whether he can keep it up. I like your team.
Quick follow up to this, Jeff.Some in the league are up in arms that I took the guy to the cleaners on the Jackson/Smith deal. So much so that people, good owners, are threatening to leave the league. No one suspects collusion, but they are saying that if another owner is so clueless as to make this deal, they don't want to be in a league where fleecing like this can happen. I don't think it's so terribly one sided. Maybe a 1st was a bit high to get back, but he NEEDED another RB and had a WR to spare (had Dez and Jennings) and I NEEDED another WR and had a RB to spare.

I guess I'm asking, was this trade so bad as to cause an uproar?

Hope you had a good week, Jeff.

Which DEF do you like for week 7? Dallas or Oakland?

I'm thinking I drop Branch for the bye week DEF since other positions are hard to come by. Do you agree?

Thanks!

THE TIME IS NOW....I PRAY YOU SEE THIS QUESTION SOONER THAN LATER JEFF!

I NEED to pick up another WR ASAP!

Denaius Moore is OUT~WASTE! So if he is dropped who would you grab below?

--The options are:

DHB (OAK)---JASON CAMPBELL OUT (What does that do for any of the OAK WRs now?)

JEROME SIMPSON (CIN)---FLUKE?

GREG SALAS (STL)

TORREY SMITH (BAL)

JASON HILL (JAX)

DAMIAN WILLIAMS (TEN)

This is no doubt the saddest list you have ever had to look at to offer advice but it is what it is all that is left on the WW.

I am leaning towards DHB (OAK) or DAMIAN WILLIAMS (TEN) If you think he can fill in for Kenny Britt.

Finally, at WR I have ERIC DECKER and I am a big fan, I know with all the crazy Denver trades and the pending return next week of Demaryius Thomas.....

do I need to be worried or made to feel like I am backing the wrong guy? I certainly can't imagine dropping Decker for Thomas before there is even a game played, right?

*********************************************************************************************************************

RB PROBLEMS

-DeMARCO MURRAY (Nice Schedule Coming Up)

**I DROPPED STEVAN RIDLEY & picked up DeMARCO MURRAY

-Montario Hardesty

-Donald Brown (Colts RB situation too scary!)

**I have

-Chris Johnson

-James Starks

-Ryan Torain

-Stevan Ridley

-LeGarrette Blount

***I NEEDED to DROP one of the guys above to pick up any of the 3 options listed above.

]

Thanks so much, I wanted to know if you agreed with that move.

MODESTO HARDESTY is available but I don't want to give up on RYAN TORAIN at this point with crazy SHANNY!

I hope your teams did well this weekend!

Hey Jeff

I am in a standard PPR redraft league where we start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE and 1 Team Def.

My team is below:

QB: Stafford, Cutler

RB: Fred Jackson, Ingram, McGahee, D. Williams, Torrain

WR: Nicks, A.J. (hurt). Burleson, Brown

TE: Daniels, Olsen

Def: Houston

I have 2 questions that I was hoping you could answer:

1. Looking at my team above I am a bit thin on WR's as AJ is hurt. With week 7 coming up and with AJ hurt and Nicks being off on bye I am left with Burleson and Brown. I see that WR Erik Decker Denver is available on waivers. Should I try and grab him? With Loyd being traded to STL and Tebow at QB do you think he will be the main WR? If so who from my team would you drop?

2. Also what are your thoughts on trading RB D. Williams for WR Williams TB?

Thanks.

Jeff,

What do you reccomend concerning the Oakland situation. Sure I drop Campbell, and maybe one of the oaks now.

What should be top priority on pu's ? I'll need a te at some point this week I know(not sure about qb/wr.

I have also heard Ingram may get more work(thinking may help some when Foster/Jackson go on bye.

Also....what does the trade of Lloyd and injury to Bradford do th Alexander(he had a decent game) and Lloyds value

Thoughts and Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread