What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (3 Viewers)

'Avery said:
Hey Jeff.Trade Question for ya.14 Team PPR 3 player keeper league.Start 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / TEQBs: Grossman, Freeman, BeckRBs: Foster, Fred Jackson, Peterson, Gerhart, McGaheeWRs: Andre Johnson, Lloyd, Decker, Washinton, Antonio Brown, BennTEs: Finley, OlsonLooking to upgrade at WR and QB. (Working on a different deal for Stafford).Thinking about this:I give: McGaheeI get: Dez BryantI, obviously, don't need McGahee but he ranked as the tenth RB in this leagues scoring. This league highly values RBs with 14 teams and a mandatory start 2. He might not go for it, because McGahee probably doesn't get looked at as a top 10 RB, but is it worth the risk for me to make a move now for the underperforming/injured Bryant going into his bye.Thinking this would be a good time to buy.He needs RBs and he already has Steve Smith and Greg Jennings on his roster.Is it a good offer for me, am I not bringing enough to the table, or should I shoot higher for maybe Smith or Jennings?Thanks!
Offer that deal for Dez, if rejected say you would give Willis for any of his top three WRs

Hey Jeff - Following up on above, I just got this offer from another owner.14 Team PPR 3 player keeper league.Start 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / TEQBs: Grossman, Freeman, BeckRBs: Foster, Fred Jackson, Peterson, Gerhart, McGaheeWRs: Andre Johnson, Lloyd, Decker, Washinton, Antonio Brown, BennTEs: Finley, OlsonI get: Calvin Johnson, Tebow and Ridley 6th round 2011 pickI give: Andre Johnson, Fred Jackson, and Grossman, 2nd round 2011I do get a younger keeper in Calvin over Andre and I couldn't keep Fred Jackson next year anyway (unless I wanted to keep him over Foster and Peterson). I also get to take the Flyer on Tebow at QB where I'm weak, and in this league there are NO QBs on the wire.I do give away a lot though. I like my depth at RB to have bye weeks and injuries covered.Thoughts?
Love the deal. Plus, if Tebow explodes, you can deal him in offseason for a pick upgrade

Hi again Jeff, Question 1 on WRs: Do you like Greg Little Cle/5, DHB Oak/8, Mark Clayton StL/5, or Early Doucett Az/6 over Denarius Moore or Mario Manningham?Question 2 on RBs: Do you like Jackie Battle KC/6 over Isaac Redman or Bernard Scott? Question 3 on my guys: If I drop two players for Tebow and a PK bye replacement, how would you rank these four for “dropability”? Redman, Scott, Manningham, and Denarius Moore. Bernard Scott: Benson’s suspension just seems to be going on and on, and I’m figuring that the Scott lottery ticket may never come to pass.Redman: the man has talent, but didn’t do all that much before he was injured last week, and someone named Dwyer outclassed him completely. And add to that the fact that the Steelers seem to be happy passing the ball, and he’s just not much to bet on. Manningham: After last week’s game, with Cruz getting 11 targets to Manningham’s 9 and Nicks’ 7, it’s hard to think that Manningham will pay off in NY. But 9 targets are still quite a few, so maybe there’s more there than meets the eye. Denarius Moore: Wow, he went from superstar to second thought. The Raiders are a run first outfit, and with DHB back (12 targets last week), Ford (7 targets), and even Chaz Schilens (3), it sure seems like Moore is an afterthought. I’m figuring that Scott may be worth holding for another week to see what happens with Benson, and that Redman may be worth a handcuff to Mendenhall for another week or so. That means I’m considering the two WRs. It “feels” like Manningham is losing his role, but he did get those 9 targets, and the Giants are liable to be passing the ball al lot. So that leaves me thinking that even though he was so highly thought of as a potential game breaker, that Moore may be the guy to go.I also need to pick up a PK since Novak is on bye this week. Gosh I hate to lose Novak, since he’s been so very good. With that in mind, I’ll probably not drop him, but drop one or both of the above four players for Tebow and a PK, so I can keep Novak. Thoughts? Thanks Jeff! This is a 12-team NON-PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 16 player roster. Pass TDs = 4 pts, all others 6. 1 for 10 yards rushing or receiving, 25 yards passing.My Team: QB: Ben RB: Mendenhall, McGahee, Ingram, Tolbert, Torain, Redman, Bernard ScottWR: Nicks, Santana, Lloyd, Denarius Moore, and ManninghamTE: Winslow DEF: Saints K: Novak
Moore saw extra coverage last week so dont sweat it. I would dump Redman for Tebow and hold tight otherwise. If you miss on Tebow, get a kicker. If you get the Tebow and need a kicker, drop Scott for the kicker. None are upgrades. While I like Little, he should not start for you this year.

Hey Jeff

I am in a standard PPR league where we start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE and 1 Team Def.

My team is below:

QB: Stafford, Cutler

RB: Fred Jackson, Ingram, McGahee, D. Williams, Torrain

WR: Nicks, A.J. (hurt). Burleson, Brown

TE: Daniels, Olsen

Def: Minny

I also had RB Earnest Graham Tampa but dropped him and than found out Blout got hurt.

Question:

1. Would you try and get Graham back off of waivers and drop either Burleson or Cutler?

2, Would you try and make a trade for TE Jimmy Gtaham NO by offering Olsen and D. Williams to his owner for him?

3. Any waiver WR's that you suggest I target (Robinson Dallas, Breaston KC, Lafell Carolina)or any others?

4. Staffords bye week #9 Cutler plays at Philly but Bradford is on waivers and he plays at Arizona. Who would you play?

Thanks

'tate516 said:
Hey Jeff,

Can't believe Painter got me a win but he did it!!!

My RBs are pathetic and NOT consistent...here they are:

CHRIS JOHNSON (BYE WEEK 6)

STEVAN RIDLEY

LEGARETTE BLOUNT (HOW LONG WILL HE BE OUT?)

JAMES STARKS

RYAN TORAIN

****ONLY POSSIBLE CONSIDERATION WOULD BE EARNEST GRAHAM V THE SAINTS THIS WEEK.

IF I PICKED HIM UP IT WOULD HAVE TO BE TO START HIM!

I WOULD ALSO HAVE TO LET A KICKER GO OR ANOTHER ONE OF THE RBS LISTED ABOVE......

SO......IS HE A PLAY WORTH MAKING? ESPECIALLY OVER ALL OF MY OTHER QUESTIONS LISTED BELOW?

I would drop Ridley for Graham just for insurance this week

****I can add any of the WRs listed below without dropping another player

-Greg LITTLE .CLE (LEANING TOWARDS LITTLE!--Don't need him this week) I like Little

-Damian WILLIAMS .TEN (VERY TEMPTING with BRITT out!!!!-----I THINK HE IS THE #1 OPTION OUT OF THESE 4 WRS)

-Darrius Heyward-Bey .OAK (Has he replaced DENARIUS MOORE? Can he be consistent going forward?)

Want no part of DHB over Moore or Ford

*********************************************************************************************************************

MY CURRENT WRS are:

MEGATRON

S HOLMES

E DECKER

R MEACHEM

D MOORE

So, who if any would you grab?

Or I take one of the DEFs listed below

-BENGALS -BILLS ( LOOK SOLID!) -SKINS

Or is my better option to just stay pat with my 2 kickers instead?

My 2 kickers are NOVAK (SD) & BAILEY (DAL)

I need your opinion but I am leaning towards sticking with 1 TE Hernandez, grabbing LITTLE or WILLIAMS, both KICKERS are playing BIG!

THANKS JEFF
And keep both kickers ... if I read it right

THANKS!!!!

Hey Jeff

One more quick question. I was just offered WR Meachum New Orleans for my RB D. Williams. Your thoughts? Thanks again.

Hey Jeff

I am in a standard PPR league where we start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE and 1 Team Def.

My team is below:

I also had RB Earnest Graham Tampa but dropped him and than found out Blout got hurt.

Question:

1. Would you try and get Graham back off of waivers and drop either Burleson or Cutler? Yes, for Cutler

2, Would you try and make a trade for TE Jimmy Gtaham NO by offering Olsen and D. Williams to his owner for him? In a heartbeat, then try to sell Daniels

3. Any waiver WR's that you suggest I target (Robinson Dallas, Breaston KC, Lafell Carolina)or any others? Dont like any of those. Like DBaldwin most but I see no other drops for you (unless Olsen)

4. Staffords bye week #9 Cutler plays at Philly but Bradford is on waivers and he plays at Arizona. Who would you play? I would have one QB until then. Cutler will not help you win the title like Stafford. usually, he is no better than other waiver wire QBs so why keep him rostered?

Thanks

Hey Jeff,

In my ppr league I'm tied for first:

How would you rank these guys this week?

D. moore,Lmoore,Little,M. Thomas,Alexander,Ford.....needing two to play alongside Wallace.

another standard league I own Cam and Romo....someone dropped Rothlesberger and Teebow's out there......wondering about picking one up for trade bait.

Raiders or bengals at home this week on D?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeff,

In my ppr league I'm tied for first:

How would you rank these guys this week?

D. moore,Lmoore,Little,M. Thomas,Alexander,Ford.....needing two to play alongside Wallace. I like Thomas and Little waiting to see what plays out in OAK

another standard league I own Cam and Romo....someone dropped Rothlesberger and Teebow's out there......wondering about picking one up for trade bait. pick up Tebow if you can roster three QBs ... if nothing else not to play vs him

Raiders or bengals at home this week on D? cincy

Thanks

Hi again Jeff, Question 1 on WRs: Do you like Greg Little Cle/5, DHB Oak/8, Mark Clayton StL/5, or Early Doucett Az/6 over Denarius Moore or Mario Manningham?Question 2 on RBs: Do you like Jackie Battle KC/6 over Isaac Redman or Bernard Scott? Question 3 on my guys: If I drop two players for Tebow and a PK bye replacement, how would you rank these four for “dropability”? Redman, Scott, Manningham, and Denarius Moore. Bernard Scott: Benson’s suspension just seems to be going on and on, and I’m figuring that the Scott lottery ticket may never come to pass.Redman: the man has talent, but didn’t do all that much before he was injured last week, and someone named Dwyer outclassed him completely. And add to that the fact that the Steelers seem to be happy passing the ball, and he’s just not much to bet on. Manningham: After last week’s game, with Cruz getting 11 targets to Manningham’s 9 and Nicks’ 7, it’s hard to think that Manningham will pay off in NY. But 9 targets are still quite a few, so maybe there’s more there than meets the eye. Denarius Moore: Wow, he went from superstar to second thought. The Raiders are a run first outfit, and with DHB back (12 targets last week), Ford (7 targets), and even Chaz Schilens (3), it sure seems like Moore is an afterthought. I’m figuring that Scott may be worth holding for another week to see what happens with Benson, and that Redman may be worth a handcuff to Mendenhall for another week or so. That means I’m considering the two WRs. It “feels” like Manningham is losing his role, but he did get those 9 targets, and the Giants are liable to be passing the ball al lot. So that leaves me thinking that even though he was so highly thought of as a potential game breaker, that Moore may be the guy to go.I also need to pick up a PK since Novak is on bye this week. Gosh I hate to lose Novak, since he’s been so very good. With that in mind, I’ll probably not drop him, but drop one or both of the above four players for Tebow and a PK, so I can keep Novak. Thoughts? Thanks Jeff! This is a 12-team NON-PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 16 player roster. Pass TDs = 4 pts, all others 6. 1 for 10 yards rushing or receiving, 25 yards passing.My Team: QB: Ben RB: Mendenhall, McGahee, Ingram, Tolbert, Torain, Redman, Bernard ScottWR: Nicks, Santana, Lloyd, Denarius Moore, and ManninghamTE: Winslow DEF: Saints K: Novak
Moore saw extra coverage last week so dont sweat it. I would dump Redman for Tebow and hold tight otherwise. If you miss on Tebow, get a kicker. If you get the Tebow and need a kicker, drop Scott for the kicker. None are upgrades. While I like Little, he should not start for you this year.
Jeff - had to share this! Waivers ran tonight, I was 9th of 12. Amazingly Battle, Graham, Baldwin, Meachem, and DHB all were picked up...and voilà! I'm now the proud owner of one Timothy Richard "Tim" Tebow! So it all worked out...now we'll see if our crystal ball actually works! Thanks again for the patience and help along the way!

Trade question:

10-team league.

Start two WRs, two RBs, and one RB/WR fles.

I would give up Mike Wallace and M. Ingram for C. Johnson and P. Burress.

non-ppr, standard scoring.

Thoughts?

Hey Jeff,

I am required to carry 2 TEs bc of our WR/TE Flex position.

I have A HERNANDEZ & J COOK.

I liked COOK as a second option bc of how much Hasselbeck has bounced back throwing the ball. I think COOK will still do well especially with the BRITT situation.

So, I am listing a few names below for you to check-out and tell me if you like their upside in case I need a fill in for HERNANDEZ.

Here they are:

-JAKE BALLARD (NYG)

-HEATH MILLER (PIT)

-DANIEL FELLS (DEN)

I would have to drop COOK for one of the above, would you, or is he a solid #2 TE option to stand by?

**OR---I can drop DENARIUS MOORE for a 3rd TE. Do you think DENARIUS MOORE is worth hanging on to?

DHB is available but I don't trust him.

THANKS!

Jeff, PPR league

Would you drop SCott or Damien Williams for Mason? Was reading Waldman's article today.

Thanks

Trade question:10-team league.Start two WRs, two RBs, and one RB/WR fles.I would give up Mike Wallace and M. Ingram for C. Johnson and P. Burress.non-ppr, standard scoring.Thoughts?
Even though I expect Johnson to finish the season better than he started, I do not like this deal unless you have great WR depth. Plax should never start in a standard 10-team league and I would keep the hot Wallace

Hey Jeff,

I liked COOK as a second option bc of how much Hasselbeck has bounced back throwing the ball. I think COOK will still do well especially with the BRITT situation.

So, I am listing a few names below for you to check-out and tell me if you like their upside in case I need a fill in for HERNANDEZ.

Here they are:

-JAKE BALLARD (NYG)

-HEATH MILLER (PIT)

-DANIEL FELLS (DEN)

I would have to drop COOK for one of the above, would you, or is he a solid #2 TE option to stand by?

**OR---I can drop DENARIUS MOORE for a 3rd TE. Do you think DENARIUS MOORE is worth hanging on to?

THANKS!
I do not like any of those options better than what you have. Hernandez will get healthier soon and you will be in good shape. I would hold Moore as long as possible waiting for Oakland situation to sort itself out.

Jeff, PPR leagueWould you drop SCott or Damien Williams for Mason? Was reading Waldman's article today.Thanks
NO WAY! Mason looked slow and even if the situation materializes, I do not think Mason is better than Walter in the pecking order. I would rather have Kerley than Mason at this point, but keep both Scott and Williams until you see more.

Jeff, PPR leagueWould you drop SCott or Damien Williams for Mason? Was reading Waldman's article today.Thanks
NO WAY! Mason looked slow and even if the situation materializes, I do not think Mason is better than Walter in the pecking order. I would rather have Kerley than Mason at this point, but keep both Scott and Williams until you see more.
OK....and you have helped me a LOT the last two years and THANKS againI've only lost one and am tied for First. My focus has mostly been on the wr's in this redraft league. How do you see Ingram and S. Jackson going forward.AND: someone dropped helu...not sure if would drop anyone for him.

'Jeff Tefertiller said:
'tate516 said:
Hey Jeff,

Here they are:

-JAKE BALLARD (NYG)

-HEATH MILLER (PIT)

-DANIEL FELLS (DEN)

THANKS!
I do not like any of those options better than what you have. Hernandez will get healthier soon and you will be in good shape. I would hold Moore as long as possible waiting for Oakland situation to sort itself out.
As always THANKS for the advice and checking in on our questions daily!

Hi Jeff

My team is below:

Would you try to trade my RB D. Williams Carolina for his WR Mike Williams Tampa Bay?

Thanks.

Another League....

I picked up Teebow and slready have Cam, and Romo

I offered Romo for Austin.....I've lost Johnson for the time being.

Is this a fair deal to you. I needed another Wr pretty bad.

'bighead2000 said:
'Jeff Tefertiller said:
'bighead2000 said:
OK....and you have helped me a LOT the last two years and THANKS againI've only lost one and am tied for First. My focus has mostly been on the wr's in this redraft league. How do you see Ingram and S. Jackson going forward.AND: someone dropped helu...not sure if would drop anyone for him.
I like SJax more than Ingram for this season. Crowded backfield vs not ... Ingram is a guy I would move to someone who values the name or longterm value .... and your league does not value either

Would you trade Stafford and Harvin for Rivers and Dez? The owner could also use RB help.

I’m 1-4 with this team:

Stafford, Ryan

DMC, Mendenhall, Torain, McGahee, Ridley, Ingram, JStew

Lloyd, Steve Johnson, Holmes, Harvin

start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex

Hi JeffI am in a standard PPR league where we start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE and 1 Team Def.My team is below:QB: Stafford, CutlerRB: Fred Jackson, Ingram, McGahee, D. Williams, TorrainWR: Nicks, A.J. (hurt). Burleson, BrownTE: Daniels, OlsenDef: MinnyWould you try to trade my RB D. Williams Carolina for his WR Mike Williams Tampa Bay?Thanks.
only in dynasty, not redraft. Williams' 2010 production and 2011 value was based up the hi number of TDs last yr. Hard to reproduce those big numbers. With DWill you can strike it rich if he gets hot. Right now, MWill is not startable really.

Another League....I picked up Teebow and slready have Cam, and RomoI offered Romo for Austin.....I've lost Johnson for the time being. Is this a fair deal to you. I needed another Wr pretty bad.
Love the idea of dealing romo for a wr. he could have a big week playing catch up in ne this weekend

Would you trade Stafford and Harvin for Rivers and Dez? The owner could also use RB help.I’m 1-4 with this team:Stafford, RyanDMC, Mendenhall, Torain, McGahee, Ridley, Ingram, JStewLloyd, Steve Johnson, Holmes, Harvinstart QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex
great deal for you. toss in ridley if need be to get deal done. dez is healthy

Hi Jeff,

Just wanted to get your take on DeAngelo Williams. I am in a .5 ppr and obviously am very disappointed in him, took him in the 5th rd. Do you see him turning it around this year, he has had a couple of good games recently, or will he need an injury to J. Stewart, or Cam Newton (their goal line back) or both to do anything this year?

Hi Jeff,Just wanted to get your take on DeAngelo Williams. I am in a .5 ppr and obviously am very disappointed in him, took him in the 5th rd. Do you see him turning it around this year, he has had a couple of good games recently, or will he need an injury to J. Stewart, or Cam Newton (their goal line back) or both to do anything this year?
I do not see him meeting expectations ... so I would look to trade him in redraft for a guy like wells, daniel thomas, etc. Williams will be frustrating as carolina gives neither rb enough carries to get into a rhythm. I would just hold and look for a reason to sell. Might try to add to him for a SJax type

Another League....I picked up Teebow and slready have Cam, and RomoI offered Romo for Austin.....I've lost Johnson for the time being. Is this a fair deal to you. I needed another Wr pretty bad.
Love the idea of dealing romo for a wr. he could have a big week playing catch up in ne this weekend
Also hearning Jonathan Baldwin coming back......thoughts on him......
like him ok in dynasty not in redraft. relying on any wr other than bowe in kc is crazy. cassel stinks so it is a poor situation

Jeff:

Helu was just dropped by an owner. Given my current rbs, should I pick him up? If so, who do I drop?

Rice, FJones, Ridley, Ingram, MBush,

Thanks

Mole

Hey Jeff - Still trying to improve my WR situation here.

14 Team PPR 3 player keeper league.

Start 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / TE

QBs: Grossman, Freeman, Beck

RBs: Foster, Fred Jackson, Peterson, Gerhart, McGahee

WRs: Andre Johnson, Lloyd, Decker, Washinton, Antonio Brown, Benn

TEs: Finley, Olson

Was just offered:

I give: Fred Jackson, Freeman, end of bench WR, 2012 10th round pick

I get: Steve Smith (Car), Ben Tate, Bradford, 2012 2nd round pick

Could probably grab Jennings or Bryant instead of Smith, if I wanted.

Now I obviously like Jackson and his playoff schedule, but aside from byes, I'm probably not starting him over Foster or Peterson, even though maybe I should.

But this covers me a bit better with Andre Johnson being down, gives me a better starting lineup when he's back, and gives me handcuffs to my two starting RBs.

Does this sound like a trade to make?

If so, would you stick with Smith or ask for Bryant or Jennings instead?

Would it be over-reaching to add giving Lloyd and asking for Bryant as well?

Thanks so much! :thumbup:

Hi Jeff,

We're cruising along, gotta keep it going. 3 questions for you this week...

My team QB Rodgers; RB McFadden/Hillis/Best; WR SSmith (Car)/Bowe/Finley/SMoss/LMoore; PK Kasay/Lindell; DST NO/StL

My league 12 team, no PPR, standard scoring, start 1 QB/1 RB/1 WR/2 flex/1 PK/1 DST

1) Out of these 5, which one sits out this week and which 4 start? McFadden, Hillis, Best, SSmith, Finley

2) Starting to look for a bye week QB for week 8, just missed out on Tebow. Which one of these guys do you like best, or should I wait a week or two?

ASmith vs Cleve, Cassel vs SD, TJackson vs Cinci, Dalton @ Seat,McCoy @ SF, Grossman @ Buff. All TDs 6 pts, 1/25 pass, 1/10 rush/rec, no penalty for int.

3) Using NO as my team defense, took StL because they play Seattle during the Saint's bye week. Both look mediocre this year so far. Do I stay put or switch for one of the following... Buffalo, Denver, Houston, Minny, Cinci, Ariz, Seattle, Indy, Oakland, Cleve, Carolina, Jax, Miami. 6 for shutout, defensive or special teams TD, 1 for sack, int or recovered fumble, 2 for safety. Transaction cost $ so it's not worth playing the matchups each week.

As always, appreciate your help. Thanks!

4ize

One more quick WR question...tough match-up this week so i am looking for any angle especially later when I post my WDIS and you se who I have...lol

MY CURRENT WRS are:

MEGATRON

S HOLMES

E DECKER (BYE WEEK)

R MEACHEM

D MOORE

With Julio Jones out is HARRY DOUGLAS just a wishful joke

compared to my WRs listed above?

***Others:

-LAURENT ROBINSON (DAL)

-DAMIAN WILLIAMS (TEN)

(On his BYE this week, but with KENNY BRITT out for the season is he a better investment after his BYE this week than any of my current WRs like D MOORE?)

I would have to drop one of them and I am not too keen on that idea unless you think this is not only a possible sneaky but smart play.

THANKS AGAIN!!

Jeff,

Another Standard scoring league

Jones Drew,Gore,Hightower,Starks.Felix,D. Williams can play two plus one more in flex only other flex option is D. nelson and Harvin

Thanks

Hey Jeff - Still trying to improve my WR situation here.14 Team PPR 3 player keeper league.Start 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / TEQBs: Grossman, Freeman, BeckRBs: Foster, Fred Jackson, Peterson, Gerhart, McGaheeWRs: Andre Johnson, Lloyd, Decker, Washinton, Antonio Brown, BennTEs: Finley, OlsonWas just offered:I give: Fred Jackson, Freeman, end of bench WR, 2012 10th round pickI get: Steve Smith (Car), Ben Tate, Bradford, 2012 2nd round pickCould probably grab Jennings or Bryant instead of Smith, if I wanted.Now I obviously like Jackson and his playoff schedule, but aside from byes, I'm probably not starting him over Foster or Peterson, even though maybe I should. But this covers me a bit better with Andre Johnson being down, gives me a better starting lineup when he's back, and gives me handcuffs to my two starting RBs.Does this sound like a trade to make?If so, would you stick with Smith or ask for Bryant or Jennings instead?Would it be over-reaching to add giving Lloyd and asking for Bryant as well?Thanks so much! :thumbup:
If you have a great chance to win this year, I would pass because of the QBs. Something to think about is that none of these players will be your keeper most likely. If your team is middle of the road, I would do the deal and acquire one of the younger WRs.

Hi Jeff,

We're cruising along, gotta keep it going. 3 questions for you this week...

My team QB Rodgers; RB McFadden/Hillis/Best; WR SSmith (Car)/Bowe/Finley/SMoss/LMoore; PK Kasay/Lindell; DST NO/StL

My league 12 team, no PPR, standard scoring, start 1 QB/1 RB/1 WR/2 flex/1 PK/1 DST

1) Out of these 5, which one sits out this week and which 4 start? McFadden, Hillis, Best, SSmith, Finley - Finley

2) Starting to look for a bye week QB for week 8, just missed out on Tebow. Which one of these guys do you like best, or should I wait a week or two? Grossman with Buff giving up big points to QBs

ASmith vs Cleve, Cassel vs SD, TJackson vs Cinci, Dalton @ Seat,McCoy @ SF, Grossman @ Buff. All TDs 6 pts, 1/25 pass, 1/10 rush/rec, no penalty for int.

3) Using NO as my team defense, took StL because they play Seattle during the Saint's bye week. Both look mediocre this year so far. Do I stay put or switch for one of the following... Buffalo, Denver, Houston, Minny, Cinci, Ariz, Seattle, Indy, Oakland, Cleve, Carolina, Jax, Miami. 6 for shutout, defensive or special teams TD, 1 for sack, int or recovered fumble, 2 for safety. Transaction cost $ so it's not worth playing the matchups each week. I would go with NO and Seattle

As always, appreciate your help. Thanks!

4ize

One more quick WR question...tough match-up this week so i am looking for any angle especially later when I post my WDIS and you se who I have...lol

MY CURRENT WRS are:

MEGATRON

S HOLMES

E DECKER (BYE WEEK)

R MEACHEM

D MOORE

With Julio Jones out is HARRY DOUGLAS just a wishful joke

compared to my WRs listed above?

***Others:

-LAURENT ROBINSON (DAL)

-DAMIAN WILLIAMS (TEN)

(On his BYE this week, but with KENNY BRITT out for the season is he a better investment after his BYE this week than any of my current WRs like D MOORE?)

I would have to drop one of them and I am not too keen on that idea unless you think this is not only a possible sneaky but smart play.

THANKS AGAIN!!
I would start Johnson, Holmes, and Meachem this week

Hi Jeff, i need some serious help again.

16 Teams League, NonPPR, Starting QB/RB/WR/TE/2FLEX/PK + IDPs. Rookies can be kept for 5 Years while others can be kept for 3.

I'm 3-2 and that's my starting lineup whith backups in parenteshis.

Brees (Orton) / Rice (Addai) / Wallace (Collie) / Graham (Finley) / McCoy / Lloyd (Manningham) + very strong IDPs

An owner is offering me Cam Newton (i can keep him for 3 Years) and wants one of those packages in return:

A) Drew Brees (wich i cannot keep anymore) + 2012 1st (Medium to Low) + 2013 1st (Hard to predict)

B) 2012 1st (Top 5, maybe top 3, team is 1-4 but lineup is -> Freeman / Foster / Boldin / Jordy Nelson / Hernandez / Winslow + medium IDPs

I'm leaning towards trading the High 1st because outside of Richardson and Luck, rookie Wrs are not going to help in nonPPR . What would you do?

Thank you very much.

Hi Jeff, i need some serious help again.16 Teams League, NonPPR, Starting QB/RB/WR/TE/2FLEX/PK + IDPs. Rookies can be kept for 5 Years while others can be kept for 3.I'm 3-2 and that's my starting lineup whith backups in parenteshis.Brees (Orton) / Rice (Addai) / Wallace (Collie) / Graham (Finley) / McCoy / Lloyd (Manningham) + very strong IDPsAn owner is offering me Cam Newton (i can keep him for 3 Years) and wants one of those packages in return:A) Drew Brees (wich i cannot keep anymore) + 2012 1st (Medium to Low) + 2013 1st (Hard to predict)B) 2012 1st (Top 5, maybe top 3, team is 1-4 but lineup is -> Freeman / Foster / Boldin / Jordy Nelson / Hernandez / Winslow + medium IDPsI'm leaning towards trading the High 1st because outside of Richardson and Luck, rookie Wrs are not going to help in nonPPR . What would you do? Thank you very much.
As long as not top 2 pick, great deal to get newton in 16 teamer.

Thanks Jeff!!Considering that :- Brady in 2007 had 25 PPG in this league.- Vick last year had 27 PPG,- Newton is now at 26 PPG.Am i losing too much if this pick becomes 1.02? It's pretty hard to imagine Luck scoring more than that, right?

Thanks Jeff!!Considering that :- Brady in 2007 had 25 PPG in this league.- Vick last year had 27 PPG,- Newton is now at 26 PPG.Am i losing too much if this pick becomes 1.02? It's pretty hard to imagine Luck scoring more than that, right?
I would just worry losing out on Richardson or Blackmon
With no sure way to predict Results, (Lineup dominator Says 2W-4L-1? in next seven games, and 1 Win and the ? are against another 1-4 team), would you still give away the high 1st?

Jeff,

I make this offer L. moore for Lloyd thinking he might give me decker instead.

He counters offering M. Lynch ,LLoyd for M. Wallace....im thinking no way.

Thinking just countering L. moore for decker.....thinking this guy may be bronco homer....he got t bow too

his team

Ryan,tbow,Orton

Gennings,armahashow,Robinson. A johnson,lloyd,decker

Carter,hightower,Mcgahee,Lynch,moreno , battle

Dreesen.,olsen

any ideas....he's hurting this week....so many on bye

Users who are viewing this thread