What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (1 Viewer)

Hey wannabee, you've helped me in the past and i am calling for your expertise again.

standard league

pick two WR to start (Rest of team in sig)

M.Evans

J.Matthews

J.Brown

A.Robinson

That's if Foster and Lynch play. If they don't play I got Lynches backup in Rawls and I'm going to drop K.Davis and pick up Sproles this week if Foster is a no go. Smart idea? Or should I keep Davis and start a WR in my Flex? No one is really that active on the waivers as of late so the chances of me getting Davis back is pretty good. 3/8 waiver position.

Hi Jeff. PPR league and my last starter is Hilton. If Luck is out, would you stick with Hilton (with Hasselback at QB) or bench Hilton for either James Jones or Allen Robinson. Thanks for help!

Please, help me!

10-team non-ppr 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR/TE, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF

Luck, Palmer

Ivory, Foster, Abdullah, Ellington, Miller

Green, Hopkins, John Brown, Landry, Robinson

Gronkowski (bye)

McManus

DEN

TE's avaiable: Fleener vs JAC, Seferian-Jenkins vs CAR, Rudolph @DEN, Barnidge @SD, Fells vs STL, Donnell @BUF, Cook @ARI, Ertz @WAS, Davis vs GB

Should I drop any of my players to add a TE to replace Gronk?

Hi Jeff,

14 team, PPR League,

Keeper but lose a pick 2 rounds higher than previous year for each player kept

QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, D, 2 FLEX

QB: Wilson, Carr

RB: Forte, Woodhead, Abdullah, A. Foster, Da Johnson, Gurley, CMike

WR: Calvin, Amari, DGB, D. Parker, Josh Gordon (IR), Kevin White (IR)

TE: Gronk, ASJ, Maxx

D: Rams

I am looking for strength at WR for RB depth, was offered Agholor for Woodhead straight up. To keep Agholor, I need to give up a 4th next season. To keep Woodhead (unlikely), I'd give up a 5th.

Obviously, I like youth and turned over a lot of my championship team from last season. However, I think that between DGB, Parker and White, at least one of them will be a solid fit with Calvin and Amari in the future, so not sure I need another high upside long term play (Agholor) vs. a solid dependable this year contributor (Woodhead). Plus I won't keep Agholor unless he starts panning out this season.

Bite? Offer something different? He also has Mike Evans (keep with a 4th) and Crowder (keep with a 16th). At RB, he has Matt Jones (keep with an 11th). I could also go after Luck (keep with a 6th) as Wilson won't be kept (I do like Carr, though, kee with a 16th).

And just a minute ago, was offered Davante Adams (keep with a 4th) for Woodhead, with an upgrade in pick available. Kinda liking this as it is more apt to help this season.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dynasty league .5 per reception league

Was offered Jimmy Graham for Josh Gordon. With JG non existent in some games for Seahawks I worry if this is worth considering. Will Gordon finally stay clean and be the beast he is or will he be out of the league in a year from now.

My Travis Benjamin for his Carlos Hyde.... standard scoring.  Need rb help with Stewart and Abdullah getting hurt.  Benjamin is my flex spot (2rb, 3wr, 2 flex)

Rb...Lt Murray, hill, gore, Stewart, Abdullah

Wr...a brown, Evans, a Robinson, fitz, m Wallace, Benjamin.

14 team .5 ppr
Currently I would have the 4 seed out of 6 seeds in the playoffs if season ended today. So torn on whether to stand pat and use my 3 first round rookie picks in 2017 or do I trade a pick or two and try to add some depth that gives me a shot to win now?
Input appreciated. Will answer your question, leave a link.

I am loaded at RB, TE, and QB, but my WR situation (must start 3) is as follows:
Snead, Willie NOS WR
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR 
Benjamin, Travis SDC WR
Patterson, Cordarrelle MIN
Boyd, Tyler CIN WR (R)
Sharpe, Tajae TEN WR (R)
Higgins, Rashard CLE WR (R)
Peake, Charone NYJ WR (R)

One other note to consider is I own KC Chiefs RB Spencer Ware and I own three 2017 Rookie Draft picks which look to be early 1st, mid 1st, and late 1st.I am aware of how valuable these 2017 draft picks are.

Ok 2 trade offers from this league to look at:

TRADE 1 -
You have received this trade from Jack:
    Jack will give
    Charles, Jamaal KCC RB
    Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
    Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Jack

To MY TEAM for
    Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick (likely 2017 mid 1st round)
Trade 2 -
You have received this trade offer from Jill:
    Jill will give
    McCoy, LeSean BUF RB

To MY TEAM for
    Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick (likely 2017 mid 1st round)

Do you like either of these or do you think I hang tight with my 2017 picks?

Users who are viewing this thread