What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Warning - FOG/Presidential Suite dynasty leagues - Do I feel like a su (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Prez last year but like D'Ohtis dropped my team due to an uneasy feeling. However I do not believe Allan and Aquil are the same person. I yahoo chatted with Allan several times last year and if Aquil/Allan are the same guy there is a serious split personality going on. Aquil is MUCH more abrasive. I don't think there is anything more sinister going on here than a careless commish taking liberties with other peoples money and getting in way over his head. Which is a terrible crime in its self. But from everything stated in this thread it does not seem like an elaborate dual personality plan to steal 20k. Regardless there is no doubt Allan knew at least some of what was going on and never brought it to anyones attention. He is guilty of that for sure, and possibly more.
It's totally possible that they're not the same guy. Not all of RoyDubb's posts seemed like they were typed by kremenull. It's possible that they're just buddies. Even if that's the case, I would be suspicious of collusion based on some of the comments in this thread and some of the similarities I found in their posts and messages. I mean, you're going to tell me that this isn't a kremenull draft?1.09 9. BALLZofSTEEL Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB Wed Mar 3 7:12:02 p.m. ET 2010 105.303.04 32. BALLZofSTEEL Finley, Jermichael GBP TE Thu Mar 4 2:17:31 a.m. ET 2010 67.60 with Grizz taking 2 TEs, i thought i would have missed out on Finley, would have taken him at 2.06 if i didn't move down.3.09 37. BALLZofSTEEL Wells, Chris ARI RB Thu Mar 4 10:28:56 a.m. ET 2010 64.10 I just traded Gore for Beanie pkg in one league yesterday. Going against the consensus thinking once again!! top-10 RB in 2010.4.04 46. BALLZofSTEEL Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR Thu Mar 4 4:31:28 p.m. ET 2010 228.004.09 51. BALLZofSTEEL Harvin, Percy MIN WR Thu Mar 4 5:24:29 p.m. ET 2010 204.50 Pick via email7.06 90. BALLZofSTEEL Meachem, Robert NOS WR Fri Mar 5 3:45:42 p.m. ET 2010 139.207.09 93. BALLZofSTEEL Flacco, Joe BAL QB Fri Mar 5 7:38:05 p.m. ET 2010 277.50 as a Flacco owner in 4 other lgs, Boldin trade is huge, now draft a TE!!!9.11 123. BALLZofSTEEL Knox, Johnny CHI WR Sat Mar 6 2:26:10 p.m. ET 2010 175.20 gut call - this is the wr to have in martz offense10.11 137. BALLZofSTEEL Schilens, Chaz OAK WR Sun Mar 7 9:25:48 a.m. ET 2010 15.00Almost all of these guys are signature kremenull favorites based on posts he made on these forums. The "look at me, I'm going against the grain" comments about the Beanie Wells pick sound exactly like something kremenull would have said. If they're not the same person then my suspicion is that they share notes and possibly even collude/share accounts. If Allan is really a distinct person totally free of guilt then I apologize for dragging his name further into this mess. He has been AWFULLY quiet about this situation though. His relationship with kremenull probably makes him the most qualified of any of the victims to provide answers about what happened and yet we've heard nothing of substance from him. Something strange is going here. I don't think we know the whole story yet.

26 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

JohnnyU, fixing cars, Fantasy Foosball, EBF, jamil, indyram96, Steed, Pantherz, brbarnhart, Invictus~Bronte, Loan Sharks, TheWick, rizzler

Last edited by a moderator:
Now let's go back and look at the message that "Allan" sent us this morning:

Ok guys , it has been put to my attention by a few guys that things

are getting out of hand and it’s time for me to address some issues

where my name is coming up.

First, I am my own person. Me and Aquil are not the same person! We

are 2 completely separate beings!!! I’ve chatted with a lot of you

on YM and gmail almost on an everyday basis talking trades/fantasy and

what not, maybe even for the last 4 years dating back to Total Mayhem

league in 2006.

Second, I’ve helped Aquil out on the leagues mainly on the league

structure/starters/scoring/rules and trade processing etc etc... All

the league finances (yearly fees and deposits) have either been

paypal’ed to his email address directly or have been sent to his

address in all 6 leagues right from the start. I haven’t received a

single penny from day 1 from anyone.

Hope this clears things up.
Another message from "Allan" received in the past few days:
Kevin, my main concern was clearing my name in this unfortunate

situation first and foremost.

In regards to the funds and how we all are going to get paid, Aquil

will be the only one that can answer that in further detail other than

his first email. I am a participant in this league just like

everyone. I did place in 4 leagues to go along with regular season

points/weekly high score, so I am also affected by this situation.

Let's give Aquil some time to come through with his promise that he

will pay each and everyone out, starting with FOG 1.
This is suspicious for a few reasons:

1. The writing style in the messages from "Allan" is very similar to the writing style in the formal messages from Aquil.

2. The tone of the messages is very similar. Very formal and professional. Not a hint of genuine emotion or outrage.

3. The messages from Allan encourage us to cooperate and "give Aquil some time to come through with his promise."

My hunch is that they're the same person. I could be wrong, but their writing styles appear to be very similar and Allan hasn't exactly been forthcoming about this situation. If the scumbag is reading this thread (and he almost certainly is), he'll make active efforts to cover these similarities now that they've been brought to his attention. That's okay because we have plenty of e-mail records from both Aquil and "Allan." He has already made far too many mistakes and it's ironic that in his attempts to ease our concerns with his messages, he provided further evidence for skepticism.
Rather than ply your own biased ideas about what is similar etc, use the innernets for that

There are a few minor inconsistencies, but by and large every player that "Allan" drafted in BYB4 was someone that Aquil rated higher than most.

At this point I think it's HIGHLY likely that they're the same dude.

http://football4.myfantasyleague.com/2010/...;FRANCHISE=0013

1.09 9. BALLZofSTEEL Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB Wed Mar 3 7:12:02 p.m. ET 2010 105.30

3.04 32. BALLZofSTEEL Finley, Jermichael GBP TE Thu Mar 4 2:17:31 a.m. ET 2010 67.60 with Grizz taking 2 TEs, i thought i would have missed out on Finley, would have taken him at 2.06 if i didn't move down.

3.09 37. BALLZofSTEEL Wells, Chris ARI RB Thu Mar 4 10:28:56 a.m. ET 2010 64.10 I just traded Gore for Beanie pkg in one league yesterday. Going against the consensus thinking once again!! top-10 RB in 2010.

4.04 46. BALLZofSTEEL Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR Thu Mar 4 4:31:28 p.m. ET 2010 228.00

4.09 51. BALLZofSTEEL Harvin, Percy MIN WR Thu Mar 4 5:24:29 p.m. ET 2010 204.50 Pick via email

7.06 90. BALLZofSTEEL Meachem, Robert NOS WR Fri Mar 5 3:45:42 p.m. ET 2010 139.20

7.09 93. BALLZofSTEEL Flacco, Joe BAL QB Fri Mar 5 7:38:05 p.m. ET 2010 277.50 as a Flacco owner in 4 other lgs, Boldin trade is huge, now draft a TE!!!

9.11 123. BALLZofSTEEL Knox, Johnny CHI WR Sat Mar 6 2:26:10 p.m. ET 2010 175.20 gut call - this is the wr to have in martz offense

10.11 137. BALLZofSTEEL Schilens, Chaz OAK WR Sun Mar 7 9:25:48 a.m. ET 2010 15.00

10.12 138. BALLZofSTEEL Hightower, Tim ARI RB Sun Mar 7 10:30:03 a.m. ET 2010 130.20

11.03 143. BALLZofSTEEL Maroney, Laurence DEN RB Sun Mar 7 2:27:28 p.m. ET 2010 16.40

11.14 154. BALLZofSTEEL Bryant, Antonio FA* WR Sun Mar 7 6:06:17 p.m. ET 2010 -

12.06 160. BALLZofSTEEL Robinson, Laurent STL WR Sun Mar 7 11:28:05 p.m. ET 2010 79.00

12.08 162. BALLZofSTEEL Young, Vince TEN QB Sun Mar 7 11:49:26 p.m. ET 2010 104.25

13.03 171. BALLZofSTEEL * Graham, Jimmy FA XX Mon Mar 8 3:09:13 p.m. ET 2010 - This is Jimmy Graham, TE Miami Replacement pick made by Commissioner

18.06 244. BALLZofSTEEL * Pitta, Dennis FA XX Tue Mar 9 11:43:20 p.m. ET 2010 - Dennis Pitta, TE BYU Replacement pick made by Commissioner

18.09 247. BALLZofSTEEL * Graham, Garrett FA XX Tue Mar 9 11:53:27 p.m. ET 2010 - Garrett Graham, TE Wisconsin Replacement pick made by Commissioner

19.03 255. BALLZofSTEEL Nelson, Shawn BUF TE Wed Mar 10 2:47:11 p.m. ET 2010 5.00

19.09 261. BALLZofSTEEL Johnson, Larry FA* RB Wed Mar 10 4:07:40 p.m. ET 2010 0.20

20.06 272. BALLZofSTEEL Dolphins, Miami MIA Def Wed Mar 10 5:37:59 p.m. ET 2010 167.00

21.09 289. BALLZofSTEEL Vick, Michael PHI QB Thu Mar 11 11:02:30 a.m. ET 2010 346.50

22.06 300. BALLZofSTEEL Ware, Danny NYG RB Thu Mar 11 8:10:39 p.m. ET 2010 21.00
Joe B is saying different IPs for the FBG handle that signed up with Allan and Kremenull... that's the one thing that gets me.
with proxys, switchers, hell even home/work/library you could easily switch ips. this means little.

Interesting thread, and I just wanted to say to JohnnyU that your sig(saw it in another SP thread) was the only way I found it. It would have been nice to see it in the Shark Pool, but the large sig by all involved could get it more traffic, too. While I have no dog in the hunt I would think some of the info in here is very relevant to people who are not "looking for leagues". I don't think I've ever been to this forum, but will follow this thread to see if anything can be done if it ever happens to me or a friend.

One thing I've noticed is that the different "bad guys" involved all seem to totally miss the fact that they aren't doing anyone a favor to pay them their money. Different people but the same mentality, and I don't think any amount of correspondence will get them to see it. Scum, scammers, crooks, whatever you want to call them, they are just missing the character and/or morals to understand. Sad really.

Good luck to all involved. Hope the pressure gets some results.

I just received an email lockout status and cannot get in as it informs me the league has no record of my email. He's gone in and deleted it.The more I see and read, Allan is just as guilty.
Im locked out of the Pres 1 site?? :rolleyes:
Ditto..he's trying to get rid of all the evidence. Since we're not gonna see our money , might as well get him fired and humiliate him as much as possible. As far as I'm concerned Allan Fernando knew about this dude, recruited for him and is in on it as well
I'm locked out of Elite Dynasty-Pres Suite.

Yitbos69 said:
not sure why this was moved it will get very little new views in this forum.....it's like they don't want this issue front and center...this should be in the shark pool...this issues is not about some guy asking for help with his lineup for looking to fill a spot in his league...it's about a very serious problem within the fantasy sports community and that makes this a SP thread IMO.
This is here because the best place for a thread warning people about a scam situation for leagues is the "looking for leagues" forum. Matching folks up for legit leagues is obviously the focus but warning people about scam leagues is another high priority (maybe the highest priority) for this forum.J
Sorry but this is BS. Warning people about scam leagues should be the highest priority for this forum AS A WHOLE. Not a sub-forum, but the forum with the most traffic. Without the integrity of leagues, this hobby of ours means nothing and it is infinitely more important than discussing whether or not Michael Vick showed poor sportsmanship in not being the first one off the bench to congratulate the Packers. I am not affected by this but still want to follow what is going on because of how important it is and to see if there's anything I can do to help these guys because I feel for them. It's crazy that I have to remember to stop by this forum if I want an update. If I'm one of those affected, I'm furious at FBG for moving this thread when this site was used (unknowingly of course) to recruit people for what eventually became fraud.

Yitbos69 said:
not sure why this was moved it will get very little new views in this forum.....it's like they don't want this issue front and center...this should be in the shark pool...this issues is not about some guy asking for help with his lineup for looking to fill a spot in his league...it's about a very serious problem within the fantasy sports community and that makes this a SP thread IMO.
This is here because the best place for a thread warning people about a scam situation for leagues is the "looking for leagues" forum. Matching folks up for legit leagues is obviously the focus but warning people about scam leagues is another high priority (maybe the highest priority) for this forum.J
Sorry but this is BS. Warning people about scam leagues should be the highest priority for this forum AS A WHOLE. Not a sub-forum, but the forum with the most traffic. Without the integrity of leagues, this hobby of ours means nothing and it is infinitely more important than discussing whether or not Michael Vick showed poor sportsmanship in not being the first one off the bench to congratulate the Packers. I am not affected by this but still want to follow what is going on because of how important it is and to see if there's anything I can do to help these guys because I feel for them. It's crazy that I have to remember to stop by this forum if I want an update. If I'm one of those affected, I'm furious at FBG for moving this thread when this site was used (unknowingly of course) to recruit people for what eventually became fraud.
The #1 reason it was moved was because it's bad for business. I think we all can see that.

Yitbos69 said:
Joe,Respectfully, not everyone who joins a league comes to the 'looking for leagues' board here at FGuys.However, most who play FF come to the 'shark pool'.This is not 'the best place for a thread warning people about a scam situation'.

Guys:

With all due respect, should we be flooding this topic with theories about why FBG wants the thread here and not in Shark Forum? Consiracy theories aside, It's Joe's website and he can do with it as he pleases. I think the solution of linking this thread in your sig is good enough and will likely get more exposure.

What is more important is, we need to find out who contacted his HR department and who that person is and what their phone number is. It's almost 9:00 a.m. on the west coast. I gave Aquil till this morning to provide a plan on how was going to repay us and receipts or proof of where the money went, or I was going to take this further. I have collected all my past emails from draggin, payout information, draft information, paypal receipts, and links to this forum and our email threads. I need a contact on who to send that too asap.

Thanks

Yitbos69 said:
The #1 reason it was moved was because it's bad for business. I think we all can see that.
I am very naive, so i could be wrong here.But I think Joe's main motivation to move it here, is not setting a precedent to have the SP littered with "My commish bailed, My commish hasn't paid me and it Feb" type of threads.I understand that, but I just think there are times where situation trumps an exception.I really do think (or want to believe) that Joe is just trying to hid this thread.Also, I understand from his POV, having a thread with personal info probably isn't the best thing.God forbid incorrect info is being passed around.I just would like to see a LITTLE more from FBG, considering it is one of their members who scammed many other FBG's.A thread or statement saying this IP and FBG handle has been banned.Maybe a thread with FBG handles, and emails associated so people can be aware.I understand Joe not wanting to get into the middle with every league that has an issue, but I just feel a little stronger, being it is a KNOWN poster, who has strongly solicited FBG members.

Guys,

I created an account just to post to this topic, so I am new to this board.

The first thing (although it is several days old now) that I wanted to comment on is the discussion regarding legal recourse with respect to fantasy football as potential gambling, etc. FULL DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer in any way or state. I'm just an educated guy thinking through this.

Regardless of whether the money was prize money or gambling winnings, the bottom line is that it was not Aquil's; at the very least, that money belongs to the people who originally sent it to him, not to Aquil himself. Keep in mind when drawing analogies, that this isn't the same as the "I gave a guy $10k to buy a kilo of blow with, and he took it and ran" - in that event, the money exchanged hands with the intention of using it for a crime, and therefor is forfeit. In this case, Aquil was merely to be the custodian of this money, where technically the money still belonged to the original owners even though it was in his posession, until such time as it was to be returned to the owners, according to a payout scale dictated by the outcome of the league.

If your next thought is "but if fantasy is considered gambling, then that is illegal, and the same rules would apply as in the example above": my thought - and I could be wrong - but the aspect of gambling that makes it illegal is for their to be a house cut - ANY house cut. So WCOFF, for example, must have their draft in AC & Vegas, because not 100% of the buyin goes back out in prize money. But weekly poker nights at your buddies house I do not believe are illegal for that very reason. LUCKILY, it does not sound like there was any "commissioner cut" in his leagues, meaning that this is still a 100% payout.

Look into this, but that is the way I understand it to be.

Secondly, I wanted to bring up, for those looking into filing suit, that there is more potentially in damages than the money he took. Based on the fact (if it all indeed proves to be fact or whatever) that through his actions, he caused these leagues to fold, I would suggest that since they were designed to be 5 year leagues (or whatever), that monies paid in by teams who did not win would also be in play. If there was a team who drafted all rookies, traded vets for future picks, and in general was playing for years 4& 5, even though this person is not out any winnings, they are out the money they paid under what may be proven to be fraudulent terms. Just another thought.

Lastly, I wanted to add that I also believe that Allan and Aquil are two different people; but that said, I agree that he is very quiet on all of this, and seems to be taking a "that's all Aquil" approach. . . which, even if true, I would think that for all of the people that are pissed about this and out the money, that he would be the most pissed and would be leading the screaming at Aquil because he is dragging his name into the muck. Not everyone handles things that way, but for me I think silence and non-action are the least likely choice - for anyone.

I also was waiting to see if after a few days more things came to light, to see if more came from Aquil. But the facts are clear. No one could possibly send that email and think "its okay now everyone understands." Thoughts or statements that anything he has said or done has gone to any lengths to explain anything are beyond ridiculous. If there was any legitimate reason - a divorce, a government lein, anything - if it happened to anyone of you, I am sure that you would post immediately exactly what happened, when you expect to have it resolved, and a full plan for paying out. But that's not what any of you got. You got a bunch of BS.

From what I understand, he even won the FOG 1 league (the one to be paid out first, which "buys" more time), and placed in other leagues. Between the money he "won", and the fact that if he could just manage to payout the other winners without having to send that email, then the future deposits wouldn't even be an issues right now because everyone would still think everything is fine - what this means is that he only needed to come up with a fraction of the money he was entrusted with. If he can't come up with a few thousand to cover this, by CC advance or family members or anything, there is only one answer:

Before he used all of your money, he already emptied those other options.

I would bet $100 to your $5 that he lost all of this money gambling, either sports or cards or both. And the problem there is that he'll never get it back, and he'll likely gamble whatever money he does get rather than send it back to any of you. This doesn't sound (based on the emails) like a person who realizes they have hit rock bottom and is sorry and is trying to get it together. This sounds like someone with no remorse.

There will be no receipts, there will be no papertrail, and there will be no cooperation. The only option any of you have is to band together and file legal action against him. If you win, then eventually, one day, his wages will be garnished. But that's all you have, because you can't get blood from a stone and this scumbag clearly has nothing.

I am not a victim, but I play in leagues with him. I hope you all get every nickel, plus interest, plus punitive damages, and I hope he rots in jail for interstate bank fraud and felony robery in excess of $10,000. Good luck to you all.

Sadly, it seems we are hearing of more and more crap like this these days. I'm sure the state of the economy has a lot to do with this. Sucks for our game though, as there is A LOT of "blind trust" that is given every season. I was a part of a smaller FFL site (moderator), and one of the Admin's had been commishing leagues for years. Nothing major (mostly $100 leagues). Well last season he added a $350 league (along with his handful of other leagues). Basically stiffed everybody (including myself) for the tune of nearly 7K. Gave a BS story.......went in and wiped every league page clean (leagues run at MFL). No trace of anything, besides copies of e-mails I kept from this scumbag. Deleted his e-mail, changed his cell #, ect, ect. Considered the guy a "friend" (if there is such a thing in cyberspace). Really made me take a step back and rethink my position when playing FFL for $$$. Needless to say, I cut my leagues WAY back this season. I know just how you feel.........it still leaves a lump in my gut when I think about it.
Hey bud I hear ya Im goin thru the same things... I was in 15 plus leagues with this commish and he is mia and not paying up the money he owes... to make it worse he is kicking people out and filling empty teams with himself under diff email,alias.... This guy sent flowers to me after my dad died and really thought he was a good friend.... the state of economy has a lot to do with it but that is bs to be a scam and a cheat like that... I hope both of these cases get solved... 15g is a lot of money to walk away with ... wow thats like grand larcony

Do you have his contact information? Can you call him?
It's the one and only Kremenull of Shark Pool fame
Whoa. Dude was recruiting me hard a couple years ago to be in this league. Sure glad now I passed.
Same here. I'm now really glad I didn't like him from all his schticky posts and only play $ local.ETA: Thought I should note that JohnnyU's sig is how I found the thread. Sigging it with a good description makes people want to read it

Sadly, it seems we are hearing of more and more crap like this these days. I'm sure the state of the economy has a lot to do with this. Sucks for our game though, as there is A LOT of "blind trust" that is given every season. I was a part of a smaller FFL site (moderator), and one of the Admin's had been commishing leagues for years. Nothing major (mostly $100 leagues). Well last season he added a $350 league (along with his handful of other leagues). Basically stiffed everybody (including myself) for the tune of nearly 7K. Gave a BS story.......went in and wiped every league page clean (leagues run at MFL). No trace of anything, besides copies of e-mails I kept from this scumbag. Deleted his e-mail, changed his cell #, ect, ect. Considered the guy a "friend" (if there is such a thing in cyberspace). Really made me take a step back and rethink my position when playing FFL for $$$. Needless to say, I cut my leagues WAY back this season. I know just how you feel.........it still leaves a lump in my gut when I think about it.
:excited: This guy had me fooled as well. I would like to beleive him when he says he will pay out what he owes, but like someone mentioned, a guy that is stuck 15k and has none of it, isn't likely to come up with it anytime soon.I feel bad for so many. I plan on discussing the matter in person. I want to know his plan is for paying what he owes. The ole "I promise to pay back every cent." just isn't cutting it for me right now. Especially when I have 1500+ coming to me.
He won't be paying. That is EXACTLY what AFFL has said for a year, and they haven't paid ANYTHING else for most of 2010.

What is more important is, we need to find out who contacted his HR department and who that person is and what their phone number is. It's almost 9:00 a.m. on the west coast. I gave Aquil till this morning to provide a plan on how was going to repay us and receipts or proof of where the money went, or I was going to take this further. I have collected all my past emails from draggin, payout information, draft information, paypal receipts, and links to this forum and our email threads. I need a contact on who to send that too asap.Thanks
Bumping my own post. Can the person who contacted his HR last Friday fill us in and give us info for follow up, either through here or our email thread?Thanks

What is more important is, we need to find out who contacted his HR department and who that person is and what their phone number is. It's almost 9:00 a.m. on the west coast. I gave Aquil till this morning to provide a plan on how was going to repay us and receipts or proof of where the money went, or I was going to take this further. I have collected all my past emails from draggin, payout information, draft information, paypal receipts, and links to this forum and our email threads. I need a contact on who to send that too asap.Thanks
Bumping my own post. Can the person who contacted his HR last Friday fill us in and give us info for follow up, either through here or our email thread?Thanks
I believe it was BeTheMatch - not 100% sure, I think it's on page 9 of the responses in this thread.

The latest email via "Allan" :

Guys,

I'm going to say it again, and will continue saying it as some of you

guys who have personally emailed me or chatted with me in the last few

days letting me know that I may have to address the situation for my

own sake ---- I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUATION!!!

I am able to sleep well at night - believe me.

If I would have won the SB in FOG2 and PS2, i would really be more

pissed especially if I needed the money in the worst way. Thank GOD

I didnt need the money. It lessens the blow a little, not to mention

losing both SBs, i ended up winning a lot less.

At this point, just like everyone, I hope he comes through with his

promise of paying us all back.

Wheew..thank God he didn't win quite as much as he wanted to and "doesn't need the money"

I guess not when you can whack up 15k with Aquil or Mr. Hyde have it all to yourself :goodposting:

Wheew..thank God he didn't win quite as much as he wanted to and "doesn't need the money"I guess not when you can whack up 15k with Aquil or Mr. Hyde have it all to yourself :lmao:
I'm out $100 from winnings, and if I never see that money again it will make absolutely no impact on my life, but I'm just as upset about this as the guys who won and are owed $500-1000.

The latest email via "Allan" :Guys,I'm going to say it again, and will continue saying it as some of youguys who have personally emailed me or chatted with me in the last fewdays letting me know that I may have to address the situation for myown sake ---- I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUATION!!!I am able to sleep well at night - believe me.If I would have won the SB in FOG2 and PS2, i would really be morepissed especially if I needed the money in the worst way. Thank GODI didnt need the money. It lessens the blow a little, not to mentionlosing both SBs, i ended up winning a lot less.At this point, just like everyone, I hope he comes through with hispromise of paying us all back.
LOL

I've always sort of wondered if they were the same guy too because of how similar they've sounded in emails. Also, the RoyDubb user name used by "Alan" was pretty much never used on here, while the Kremenull handle was very active. With as active as "Alan" was in the league and on email, I found it weird that he never posted on FBG.But here's the kicker... I hope you're all sitting down for this.I was the commish of a league that they were both in a couple years back. So with all this recent talk, I just checked my PayPal history, and guess what I found?I got a payment from Aquil's oak_assassin@yahoo.com address but the payment was twice the entry fee. There was a note tied to the transaction, and the note explained how the payment was for both Aquil's entry fee and Alan's.Done deal. It's over. It's the same ######## guy. Which also means that he's continuing to lie to us right up to this very moment.Which means the gloves are coming off. I can guarantee you this: He's picked the wrong guy to screw with here. This isn't some Internet Tough Guy routine. It's just fact. I won't take this. I'm half-crazy. I won't rest until this is rectified. I've got the time and the motivation. Aquil will rue the day. That's a promise.
For what it's worth, I'm the Commish of a league that Allan and Anquil are both in. In the 4 year history of the league, they have not traded once with each other. I'm not here to support or attack either guy, just a tidbit as Commish of a league that they have both been in for 4 years.

I've always sort of wondered if they were the same guy too because of how similar they've sounded in emails. Also, the RoyDubb user name used by "Alan" was pretty much never used on here, while the Kremenull handle was very active. With as active as "Alan" was in the league and on email, I found it weird that he never posted on FBG.But here's the kicker... I hope you're all sitting down for this.I was the commish of a league that they were both in a couple years back. So with all this recent talk, I just checked my PayPal history, and guess what I found?I got a payment from Aquil's oak_assassin@yahoo.com address but the payment was twice the entry fee. There was a note tied to the transaction, and the note explained how the payment was for both Aquil's entry fee and Alan's.Done deal. It's over. It's the same ######## guy. Which also means that he's continuing to lie to us right up to this very moment.Which means the gloves are coming off. I can guarantee you this: He's picked the wrong guy to screw with here. This isn't some Internet Tough Guy routine. It's just fact. I won't take this. I'm half-crazy. I won't rest until this is rectified. I've got the time and the motivation. Aquil will rue the day. That's a promise.
:rolleyes: This is even more disturbing that this was a continual, premeditated swindling with taking double teams, alias' and then embezzling. He also had a great deal of time at work on his hands to keep up the charade.
People that have received from both Aquil and Alan should check the original e-mail message content and look at the "Received" IP address. In gmail, you can click on the message and then click on "Show Original" in the drop down menu next to the "Reply" button. Depending on your email provider, the steps will be different, but there should be a way to obtain the same information.

Last 90 days of Anquil and Allan's transactions with their IP in the league that I spoke of earlier.

Franchise Type Date Remote IP Address Logged In As

D.K.2 Waiver Fri Oct 8 1:19:44 p.m. ET 2010 65.219.4.9 D.K.2

D.K.2 / Sunday Sandman Trade Proposal Mon Oct 18 5:13:07 p.m. ET 2010 65.219.4.9 D.K.2

D.K.2 Waiver Sun Dec 26 12:32:03 p.m. ET 2010 166.205.140.228 D.K.2

D.K.2 Waiver Sun Nov 7 9:02:12 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

D.K.2 / THE FORCE Trade Proposal Sun Nov 7 9:06:03 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Waiver Sun Oct 24 12:31:53 a.m. ET 2010 99.161.164.190 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

D.K.2 Waiver Sun Oct 31 10:39:00 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

D.K.2 Waiver Thu Dec 16 1:52:07 p.m. ET 2010 65.219.4.9 D.K.2

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Waiver Thu Dec 9 1:21:25 p.m. ET 2010 65.218.208.2 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Injured Reserve Thu Dec 9 10:45:38 a.m. ET 2010 166.205.139.156 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Waiver Thu Dec 9 10:51:23 a.m. ET 2010 166.205.139.156 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

THE FORCE / D.K.2 Trade Proposal Thu Nov 11 5:08:14 p.m. ET 2010 71.61.191.57 THE FORCE

D.K.2 / Indian Givers Trade Proposal Thu Nov 11 9:21:58 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Blind Bid Waiver Request Thu Nov 18 3:24:14 a.m. ET 2010 99.161.164.190 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

D.K.2 Blind Bid Waiver Request Thu Oct 14 1:08:10 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

D.K.2 Blind Bid Waiver Request Thu Oct 14 1:08:30 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Blind Bid Waiver Request Thu Oct 14 3:14:28 a.m. ET 2010 99.161.164.190 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

D.K.2 / Sunday Sandman Trade Proposal Thu Oct 21 1:41:58 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

D.K.2 Blind Bid Waiver Request Thu Oct 21 1:44:03 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Injured Reserve Thu Oct 21 12:13:30 p.m. ET 2010 99.139.50.252 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Waiver Thu Oct 21 4:08:53 p.m. ET 2010 65.218.208.2 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Waiver Thu Oct 7 12:01:56 a.m. ET 2010 99.161.164.190 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Waiver Thu Oct 7 3:49:57 p.m. ET 2010 65.218.208.2 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Waiver Tue Oct 12 8:23:53 p.m. ET 2010 65.218.208.2 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

D.K.2 Blind Bid Waiver Request Wed Nov 10 8:57:43 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

D.K.2 Blind Bid Waiver Request Wed Nov 10 8:58:20 a.m. ET 2010 24.23.0.98 D.K.2

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs Blind Bid Waiver Request Wed Nov 17 11:17:23 p.m. ET 2010 166.205.139.92 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs / Purple Cobras Trade Proposal Wed Nov 3 3:28:41 p.m. ET 2010 65.218.208.2 KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

D.K.2 / Barking Spiders Trade Proposal Wed Oct 27 12:53:31 p.m. ET 2010 65.219.4.9 D.K.2

IP NEVER DUPLICATES...there was 1 time when the 1st 2 segments were identical (166.205.XXX.XXX) but the last 2 segments were not...take it for what it's worth

I believe it was BeTheMatch - not 100% sure, I think it's on page 9 of the responses in this thread.
Never got a call back Friday. But I'm still working on it. Will update when I have more info.

Interesting thread... I'm not involved with any of these characters but I'm rooting for you guys to see justice in some way, whether it be through getting your money back or otherwise.

One thing I can't help but wonder is just how many leagues this guy/these guys were in or ran... seems everyone has a league they played with one but not the other, or both, or that one or both ran. Sheesh.

I sent him a fb message asking if he was the ff thief.

His response: ??.....yea i am the ff thief .............wat the hell r u talkin abt??

I just want to make sure we have the right guy on fb...no need to pester an innocent man.

I have just sent the following email to Julie Dibene, head of public relations for Micrel, email heading "Aquil Salahudeen ":

I wish to inform you that you have an employee that has used your company resources to steal $15K from many trusting ff players by setting up several fantasy football leagues (on company time), taking in fees, and then not paying out anything at the end of the fantasy football season. He has used his company email address to correspond to players, and there are many here that wonder what your company does that allows employees to blatantly perform on-line theft from innocent folks under your company's banner. You can find much discussion of the swindling behavior of your employee at this link:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=579914

Our speculation is that Aquil is a person with a true gambling problem that inadvertently lost through gambling the fees that he collected in trust by so many and is now in over his head to repay his debts. None the less, anyone who shows such disregard for others - such ethical disdain - should be a warning that your company is also at risk from this individual.

Bottom line: this is a serious request that you investigate this individual regarding the details discussed in the above link. Failure to do so will imply implicit consent of Micrel that such behavior is tolerated (and thus liable for legal action). Thank you.

Joe

Any thoughts about protecting your members here and only allowing postings here in looking for leagues if the league uses LeagueSafe? I know it might come off poorly like you're getting some sort of back end cut from Charch for doing so - but it might protect against this happening around here anymore and really, in 2011, there's really no good reason NOT to use it.

Obviously would require someone to keep an eye on things over here a bit more than normal, but I'd love to see it happen personally.

GL to everyone involved with this mess.

monkeysee...

Any chance you can edit the OP to include info that has surfaced?

Maybe emails/contact info

The FB page created etc...

People stumbling onto this page may not want to sift through what is now 13 pages to get informed.

JoeAny thoughts about protecting your members here and only allowing postings here in looking for leagues if the league uses LeagueSafe? I know it might come off poorly like you're getting some sort of back end cut from Charch for doing so - but it might protect against this happening around here anymore and really, in 2011, there's really no good reason NOT to use it.
Bad idea, I am one of those who will not join any league that uses LeagueSafe. I have gone into the reasons in other threads and I won't elaborate here so this thread does not get hijacked with that discussion.

JoeAny thoughts about protecting your members here and only allowing postings here in looking for leagues if the league uses LeagueSafe? I know it might come off poorly like you're getting some sort of back end cut from Charch for doing so - but it might protect against this happening around here anymore and really, in 2011, there's really no good reason NOT to use it.
Bad idea, I am one of those who will not join any league that uses LeagueSafe. I have gone into the reasons in other threads and I won't elaborate here so this thread does not get hijacked with that discussion.
Can you PM why you don't like leaguesafe?

monkeysee...Any chance you can edit the OP to include info that has surfaced?Maybe emails/contact infoThe FB page created etc...People stumbling onto this page may not want to sift through what is now 13 pages to get informed.
I agree - the stuff that is relevant in here is probably only about 50% of the total posts; the other 50% are league safe debates, the other ######## commissioner who thinks he's better because he owned up to it, and the ongoing debate about whether Aquil and Allen are the same person. Is there a way to clean up this thread to move out the tangental items and keep it to: League names and information; League "representitive" for purposes of communication and information gathering; total monies owed out from each league and to whom; length of the dyno leagues and what year the league is in; & the total deposits for future years being held?As I indicated before I am a newbie to this forum so I am not sure what can/should be done, just wondering if we can make this a bit cleaner.

I have just sent the following email to Julie Dibene, head of public relations for Micrel, email heading "Aquil Salahudeen ":

I wish to inform you that you have an employee that has used your company resources to steal $15K from many trusting ff players by setting up several fantasy football leagues (on company time), taking in fees, and then not paying out anything at the end of the fantasy football season. He has used his company email address to correspond to players, and there are many here that wonder what your company does that allows employees to blatantly perform on-line theft from innocent folks under your company's banner. You can find much discussion of the swindling behavior of your employee at this link:

Our speculation is that Aquil is a person with a true gambling problem that inadvertently lost through gambling the fees that he collected in trust by so many and is now in over his head to repay his debts. None the less, anyone who shows such disregard for others - such ethical disdain - should be a warning that your company is also at risk from this individual.

Bottom line: this is a serious request that you investigate this individual regarding the details discussed in the above link. Failure to do so will imply implicit consent of Micrel that such behavior is tolerated (and thus liable for legal action). Thank you.
You basically threatened them legally with a letter linking back to this thread? I'm sure Joe is just gonna love that.

You basically threatened them legally with a letter linking back to this thread? I'm sure Joe is just gonna love that.
he didn't say he was representing FBG or anything like that, he just pointed out that there was more information on him on this free forum.

he didn't say he was representing FBG or anything like that, he just pointed out that there was more information on him on this free forum.
True, but he doesn't say he represents a specific group/etc, either. In going by what he posted here, FBG would seem to be the only semblance of a group/entity. Not saying that someone contacting his company about him is wrong, but making legal threats like this to his company is probably not the smartest thing to do.

This is one reason, I'm sure, that these threads won't end up in the shark pool. We got 20 guys here all going seperate directions, playing detective and lawyer, posting names, making FB pages, contacting companies with threats of legal action against them, etc. In the SP, we'd have 200.

Wow, I'm all for you guys and want to see this come to a successful conclusion, but I really would have started out with a letter asking for help. This comes across as shooting first and asking questions later. This company could help you and probably would if approached in the right manner. Not sure they will want to help, considering the tone here.

Never got a call back Friday. But I'm still working on it. Will update when I have more info.
Updating - I heard from BeTheMatch today. He can't post until this evening but wanted me to provide an update. The head of HR called him back this morning. That person apparently spoke with carefully measured words but said he was "very much aware of the situation" that Aquil has gotten himself into - he of course refused to elaborate further. He said that they have received "a good number" of calls and e-mails about what is going on and appreciate the info. He said that the issue has been escalated and is no longer being handled within HR (which would lead me to believe it's in the hands of the Micrel legal/leadership team). I don't know anything beyond the above - if I've missed anything BTM can update later.

Agreed. This is done. You guys find another board to organize your stuff with. You used our board to accuse him of "stealing" when he's late in payment and threaten his company with legal action.

You guys take this elsewhere please.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread