What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Warrick Dunn (1 Viewer)

Garts

Footballguy
If CBA deal not reached, Atlanta could be forced to cut Dunn.

Hello Seattle??

They had an interest in Dunn earlier according to various sites.

Hello Seattle??

More Like Hello DeAngelo Williams! Suddenly I'm not so crazy ;) I'd have a hard time believing they will cut Dunn, more likely he will restructure, since he has already said he would.

If the Falcons part ways with Dunn, I doubt it will be because of cap issues. It will be because he's not good enough to play anymore, or they don't need him anymore.

Just my O

If he was cut, how about hello Indianapolis? Dungy might like a guy like that. Hell, Arizona would like a guy like Dunn. So would Minnesota.

I could see a bit of a dog-fight breaking out. Maybe even Miami to pair with Ronnie Brown.

Last edited:

Hello Seattle??

We're going to see all kinds of crazy cuts should the NFL not get the CBA worked out.

It doesnt mean he wouldnt sign a new deal with Atlanta. Dunn has stated that he'd like to remain there. He's near retirement. I could see Seattle wanting to make it hard for Atlanta and overpaying for Dunn. However if there is no CBA, Seattle wont have as much to offer either.

A player can be cut. Then signed by the same team. It happens all the time. Its going to be a tough market for Dunn and other veterans if there is no CBA. He's an old small running back who will have trouble finding a team in need of a starter who both can and will pay him what he's worth. If nobody can offer him big money, he might as well sign back in Atlanta.

Seriously, this is going to be HUGE.

I heard Washington would have to release 15-20 players.

That means almost 1/2 oftheir 53 man roster will be rookies.

Dunn

Chris McAllister

Holmes

Shields

Arrington

A lot of big names will be cut.

Users who are viewing this thread