What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Washington at Dallas** (-3.5) (41.5) (1 Viewer)

The WAS OL has been exposed 2 straight weeks. I think the WAS coaches have an answer for it in 1st half, then DAL makes adjustments and rolls. DAL 27 WAS 13.

WAS will also be rolling out their all black uniforms. Don't know how I feel about that. Nothing the same as 3 years ago other than the suck. At this point they might as well be a team from Canada.

I remember living in D.C. and the bars wouldn't show Dallas games. Too many fights and too much violence by the patrons.

Ahhh, good times. Gotta love that horrible rivalry.

Currently determining which of my football teams is worse. The Commanders or Virginia Tech. It's been a miserable 10 year run with no end in sight.

Another LB in Holcomb covering a WR Gallup. Nice scheme. Pretty obvious what DAL is trying to do. Del Rio asleep at the wheel

I've been easy on Wentz to date cause the OL sucks. But his ability to make decisions at the line or extend plays is significantly low for an NFL QB. The other team has no fear that he's gonna escape the pocket and do anything

Wentz was supposed to allow them to open up the playbook more than with Heinicke. I get the feeling that they have drastically cut back on the playbook. About all you can trust Wentz to do is throw a WR screen.

When is the last time Washington had a competitive team? I mean say what you want about Dallas I can't recall a single time anyone thought they were good at all, or a single impact player. Somehow it appears I missed the 2020 NFC East title, but that season ended like every Dallas season for ages. At least we've had some decent QBs and skill players to hype up

agree with dgreen. Need to roll out Heinicke to maybe save season. And if he doesn't do it, then put in Howell after bye week. Season is over if they don't pull Carson next game.

When is the last time Washington had a competitive team? I mean say what you want about Dallas I can't recall a single time anyone thought they were good at all, or a single impact player. Somehow it appears I missed the 2020 NFC East title, but that season ended like every Dallas season for ages. At least we've had some decent QBs and skill players to hype up

Users who are viewing this thread