What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Washington at New England** (-2.5, 40.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Maybe a minority opinion, but I am blown away NE is favored here. I think Washington wins pretty convincingly.

For New England, I'll be really curious to see what waiver wire sensation Douglas does, because I think Washington loads up on the run and dares Mac Jones to beat them. I know Young and Sweat are gone, but Allen and Payne are still there.

For Washington, this feels like a McLaurin breakout game. I also wouldn't be surprised if Crowder had another nice game in him. Pats pass rush isn't the same without Judon.

I've got Washington winning 27-14.

Maybe a minority opinion, but I am blown away NE is favored here. I think Washington wins pretty convincingly.
They're on the road and they just did a couple of dump trades. It's not a shock to me that they are underdogs. But I could see them winning. Hard to know what to expect from either team this year.

NE one of my fav plays today. Wash has allowed big games to Fields and Ridder, think Mac has a good one also.

Which Washington team shows up today?
Which Mac Jones shows up today?
I think the attitude is a little better on the side of the home team.
I think The Washington Team is unhappy and kinda bobbing in the water.
So I'll go...

Pats- 27
Commies- 20

A fair number of players and the entire coaching staff of Washington are playing for their jobs next year. I've got no idea how they'll show today. Washington D usually gives up a lot of points, so their offense is required to score a lot (which they often manage). I don't think I'd start anyone on Washington's offense today except Howell and maybe McLaurin.

In about 4-1/2 hours this post will probably have aged horribly.

I really wish the Pats had a RB that compliments Stevenson...Zeke just doesn't add anything different.

Can’t believe NE has stuck w Mac. He’s not good.

Unfortunately there is no plan B this year...there better be another plan A next year.
I am not ready to say Mac is good, but I like to see a season of him with a weapon for him to go to. His WR core got to be one of, if not the worst in the league.

I do understand that because he has been hungout to dry but I am 100% ready to move on from him...his best-case scenario is nothing special...he just isn't athletic enough for today's game and his arm strength cannot overcome that...I also don't think he has the type of personality you want in your QB/leader...you will always have a ceiling as a team if he is your starter.

Howell has some rookie brett Favre in him. Sadly that includes the part that throws it to a guy covered by 4 defenders. He better somehow evolve because the tools are there. No idea what he sees sometimes.

Howell has some rookie brett Favre in him. Sadly that includes the part that throws it to a guy covered by 4 defenders. He better somehow evolve because the tools are there. No idea what he sees sometimes.

Agree with this and with Racki...there are some legit physical tools there...that last play is indefensible at the Pop Warner level...it still seems odd that in today's NFL a QB with these skills lasted until the 5th round...he looks worth developing but that nonsense needs to get cleaned up really quickly.

"Sam - don't throw another pick. " Throws 2 straight out of endzone. WOuld have been a good time for EB to run it so his QB wasn't playing scared.

Users who are viewing this thread