What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Washington at New England** (-2.5, 40.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

So...late in the 4th quarter and you are down by 3 and you run 2 plays for Zeke and 1 to Jalen Reagor...now there's a recipe for success...

That should be the only highlight play of the Pats 2023 season video...perfectly sums up why this team is where it is.

The funny part is Special Teams is the one area the Pats actually invest in...it's a freakin' joke.

I don't get why they're cracking on Matt Jones so much. They needed yards to get into FG range, and Jones did in fact hit him in the hands. Perfect pass? No, but it's not unreasonable to ask a receiver to make a play there.

Wow...2-7 with ugly loses to Vegas and Washington...BB era is officially in the death-spiral stage.

Rivera on Howell in August ... “I kept saying, 'F***, if I would have known this, I would have played him sooner'".

This is Ron Rivera in a nutshell. Howell is now #6 in passing yards and his stat line is almost identical to Jalen Hurts. Same TDs. Same INTs. Same completion %. Only 6 yards difference in passing yards on the season. He is so poor at picking the guys to ride with. He traded for Wentz for reasons unknown. And held onto Kyle Allen like he was John Elway. Thankfully he was forced into playing Howell.

Users who are viewing this thread