What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Washington at Philadelphia +6.5(43)*** Brady at WFT/NYG (1 Viewer)

Eagles are sitting almost all of their players who matter tonight. Talk of Nate Sudfeld maybe getting some run as well. From the outside looking in, looks like a tank job. Are the Skins capable of losing given all of this? Of course, but don’t think it will come down to Alex.
Most of these guys are injured our whole secondary is injured or has Covid. Our entire line has been out for the year. Our Starting QB Benched. Sanders had a knee issue in practice Friday with the knee he's had issues with all year. Jeffrey is where he should be on the bench 

NBC Sports Philadelphia

@NBCSPhilly

·

3m

Washington points: 10 Eagles yards: 10 Draft pick season truly is upon us.

Never saw a team in the NFC east that didn't want to be a Spoiler !!!!!! Fine these ####### !!!!!

This is a quote from the Eagles SB nation Website "Hopefully all these absences will ensure an Eagles loss to Washington."

You ####in ##### Eagles wills suck for years for playing to lose !!!! 

Never saw a team in the NFC east that didn't want to be a Spoiler !!!!!! Fine these ####### !!!!!

This is a quote from the Eagles SB nation Website "Hopefully all these absences will ensure an Eagles loss to Washington."

Maybe don't lose to us? Maybe thats also enough internet for you tonight 

You at least have a Merry Christmas? 😕

why the hell does Doug save this play where Greg Ward finally throws a pass on this frivolous game???????

Whole fanbase called for that play for the last 2 years

I'm sure crying about it is going to magically make the Giants 7-9, which would have got you in. 

Switch to decaf. You make it sound like this is the first time in NFL history a team rested players week 17 that had an effect on the playoff picture.

this OL and pieces on this offense are trash. Have to give Hurts some credit for moving the ball to even get a 1st down.

Looking at the OL, it is beyond bad

Bull#### - They are bumch of gutless ####### and this will come back to get them next year !!!!!

• QB Carson Wentz - Resting
  • WR Alshon Jeffery - Resting
The way those two have played this year, them not playing helps the team's chances of winning. 

Also, are you 12? That's the vibe I get with all your exclamation points and profanity. 

This tryhard Hurts is going to try and put the team on his back here. 10-7 Football Team in the 6 yard TD run.

I dunno about you Iggles fans, but I think it would be a really good time to see what Nate Sudfield has in the 2nd half.

Last edited by a moderator:
This tryhard Hurts is going to try and put the team on his back here. 10-7 Football Team.

I dunno about you Iggles fans, but I think it would be a really good time to see what Nate Sudfield has in the 2nd half.
I think that is the plan. Just don't tell monk, his head might explode.

Tampa vs. WFT? I think WAS's pass rush could give TB's offense something to think about. They were rockin' out today with Godwin, Brown, and Brady. Forty-four points.

Users who are viewing this thread