What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Washington at Philadelphia +6.5(43)*** Brady at WFT/NYG (1 Viewer)

"thought and movements that were 2nd nature... now aren't so easy"

He literally tripped over  a lineman's foot, what the heck are you talking about Collinsworth? There is no mystical reason why Alex Smith fell down there!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, tell me JJAW is a legit WR all of a sudden? Who would have guessed. 

Hurts better slow this down before he completely tanks any value Wentz can get

lol, tell me JJAW is a legit WR all of a sudden? Who would have guessed. 

Hurts better slow this down before he completely tanks any value Wentz can get
Or maybe drives his own value up to trade. Either way we are screwing this up 

Remember when it was 10-0 Visitors and then Hurts was like sacked B2B plays but then suddenly there was a Holding call, just a little yellow flag for 5 yards and suddenly BOOM-BOOM and it's 14-10 Philly. 

I could watch Hurts play all night long, he's just a joy to watch especially in Primetime with so many other stars OUT, good to have a budding young star getting lots of reps tonight vs a Playoff caliber team. It's just a delight as an NFL fan. 

Deja Vu all over again.

Last win and in week 17 game the Skins faced was versus a similarly eliminated and “nothing to play for” Giants a few years back. Of course they lost. The more things change...

Me: “I’m a longtime forum poster, I ought to know! I’ve been sizing up QBs since I came to this forum, and I think the one guy that stands out the most, the guy that I think has earned a title shot... Nate Sudfield, I think you’re a heck of a QB, you’re a great technician on the field, you carry a clipboard like a boss and you’re a jam-up guy! I don’t see any reason–”

Forum: “Whoa, wait a minute. Nate Sudfield has been a backup QB for the Eagles all year. Please!”

Me: “He’s a great backup QB!”

Forum: “He might be but my goodness sakes, he hasn't seem regular season action in over a year!”

Me: “Who are you to doubt Nate Sudfield? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have liked to see that play unfold where Philly WR flat dropped the ball on a WR screen bubble type play. Looked like there was some room for big yards. 

Maroon 4 is the most cringeworthy nickname I ever heard. I hope Al didn’t spend too long coming up with that zinger.

Doesn’t even make sense, since Jim Zorn is the only one who thought the Skins colors were Maroon and Black.

Man, I can appreciate Smith’s toughness, but he needs to get out of there. He is a sitting duck out there and can’t run out of there to defend himself.

Praying for that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread