What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WCOFF MOCK DRAFT (2 Viewers)

15.09 ravens D
TAKEN!!!! CHECK THE ORIGINAL POST.Jesus... This is happening way too often.

Why do I bother wasting my time and updating the first post.. You guys clearly don't check it.
Everyone, you can hold down the <CTRL> key and press "F" on the first page and do a name search. FM69, I say we don't wait for a repick and give him the next best available DT. Especially if we are trying to complete the mock this week.

15.09 ravens D
TAKEN!!!! CHECK THE ORIGINAL POST.Jesus... This is happening way too often.

Why do I bother wasting my time and updating the first post.. You guys clearly don't check it.
Everyone, you can hold down the <CTRL> key and press "F" on the first page and do a name search. FM69, I say we don't wait for a repick and give him the next best available DT. Especially if we are trying to complete the mock this week.
Absolutely.

I don't know what's worse -- the fact that he didn't check, or the fact that he actually thinks the Jets defense would have been picked before the Ravens.

I don't know what's worse -- the fact that he didn't check, or the fact that he actually thinks the Jets defense would have been picked before the Ravens.
Or the fact that it took him 5 hours to make this pick.He gets:

15.09 San Diego Chargers Defense

I'll take:

15.10 Davone Bess

Well, the project has sort of outlived its usefulness at this point, anyway. Let's face it, after the 12th or 13th round, these drafts are COMPLETELY unpredictable anyway. No help in measuring a player's value.

Sorry about holding up the draft. Love my draft though, especially in a PPR league.

QB A Rogers, Matt Cassell

RB D. Williams, C. Benson, D. Brown, F. Taylor

WR Megatron, Brandon Marshall, DeSean Jackson, Plax Burress, Nate Washington, Percy Harvin

TE Tony Scheffler

I think between Ced Benson, D Brown and Fred Taylor, one of them will work out. I have three WRs who are going to eat up yards and scored TDs. Plax will end up going somewhere. Washington will be the first guy dropped and Harvin, I think, will be a top ranked rookie should he stay healthy.

I think its a pretty well rounded team.

QB: Philip Rivers, Kyle Orton

RB: Knowshon Moreno,Brian Westbrook, Leon Washington, LeSean McCoy, Michael Bush, Rashad Jennings

WR: Randy Moss, Donnie Avery, Lee Evans, Lance Moore, Chris Henry

TE: Dallas Clark, Visanthe Shiancoe

This team seems ok. I was not accustomed to the quickly thinning 'top' talent in a 12 team draft. By round 4, you have effectively completed 5 rounds of a 10 teamer. I probably would have waited more on QB or TE and tried to get a better RB or WR instead of Rivers (4th round)/D. Clark (5th round). I would have been happy with the QBs in the 7th/8th as my #1QB. Most of my TE favorites were taken right behind Clark, so maybe waiting on TE could have resulted in a a big drop in TE capability.

For RB, I feel pretty content with Westbrook/McCoy and Moreno as my starters. I don't have alot of depth at RB...not starters, at least. Would feel better with at least one more sure starter at RB. Also, I am not sure I like the Leon Washington pick as much... I would have loved to have McFadden/Mi Bush combo.

For WR, I was pretty happy with that group. Would have preferred someone other than Chris Henry, but he was the best avail at the time, I believe.

TE is pretty solid; nice to have a sleeper backup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread