What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WCOFF MOCK DRAFT (2 Viewers)

Actually, I like the 'skip' option...let's roll with JGalligan after Born To Run's Chambers pick.

I say give him his six hours, then make the pick for him.

Sucks, but at THIS stage of the mock draft, I don't think you're really ruining anything, anyway.

Black said:
We're up to muddym...not sure if he's around...should we give him the 6 hour timer?
:goodposting: He was on the clock for less than an hour and hasn't missed a pick/timed out yet.
He picked Donald Brown, which didn't get corrected until yesterday 6/22 4pm...took over a day to get it corrected. muddym @ Jun 21 2009, 11:36 AM) *10.6 Donald BrownSomeone mentioned they hadn't seen him post in awhile, so I just wanted to be sure he was around for his next pick.

Black said:
We're up to muddym...not sure if he's around...should we give him the 6 hour timer?
:goodposting: He was on the clock for less than an hour and hasn't missed a pick/timed out yet.
He picked Donald Brown, which didn't get corrected until yesterday 6/22 4pm...took over a day to get it corrected. muddym @ Jun 21 2009, 11:36 AM) *10.6 Donald BrownSomeone mentioned they hadn't seen him post in awhile, so I just wanted to be sure he was around for his next pick.
He repicked July 21. He just edited his Donald Brown pick.

1.7 L Fitzgerald, 2.6 R Wayne, 3.7 M Colston, 4.6 D Mcfadden, 5.7 J Addai. 6.6 K Warner. 7.7 R Rice, 8.6 J Carlson, 9.7 J Maclin, 10.6 H Nicks, 11.7 S Green 12.6 B Celek 13.7 Matt Stafford 14.6 Austin Miles Just keeping track.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants a copy of the Draft Dominator draft file, I have kept track of this draft...PM me your email address, and I'll email it to you.

If people aren't going to take 5 minutes to see if a guy has been drafted, this thing is gonna grind to a halt.

My team:

QB Garrard

QB E. Manning

RB Forte

RB Bush

RB Brown

RB Lewis

WR Bryant

WR Driver

WR V. Jackson

WR Smith (NYG)

TE Miller

My roster so far:

QB

Palmer

Favre

RB

Tomlinson

Lynch

J. Stewart

F. Jackson

Sproles

C. Taylor

WR

Boldin

Welker

Berrian

TE

Olsen

FM 69, can we get an update of the players selected on the first page as well as some later rounds added?

Users who are viewing this thread