What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WCOFF MOCK DRAFT (2 Viewers)

7.12 Cedric Benson8.1 Percy Harvin (reaching but with so many picks in front of me, I have no choice.)
I'm with you on Harvin. Got him with the 1.10 pick in my Zealots rookie draft and really like his potential over the next few years. For this draft... I think he would have been there in 23 more picks. Most people like Nicks and Maclin better for redraft; maybe even Robiskie.

8.04 Matt Schaub
That's some great value in QBs right there...Romo+ Schaub in the 7th/8th. I would have rather done that then had to spend a 4th on Rivers.It seems like you can wait on QB this year.

TE went pretty quickly, mostly in the late 5th/6th, but there are still alot of Sleeper TEs you could double up on.

That's some great value in QBs right there...Romo+ Schaub in the 7th/8th. I would have rather done that then had to spend a 4th on Rivers.It seems like you can wait on QB this year.
I agree. I went Brees in the 2nd because I've been burned a few times (with Schaub last year, Aaron Brooks a few years ago) and wanted to see what I could do with a stud QB and stud TE, then loading up everywhere else.I don't hate the team I'm assembling, but I think I'll scrap that strategy and go for WRs and RBs exclusively in the first 5 rounds.

Even tho I got Ward in the 5th when I timed out, I really like my team. Romo and Schaub 7th n 8th rnd was great value. I like waiting on Qbs and then taking a back to back duo

Even tho I got Ward in the 5th when I timed out, I really like my team. Romo and Schaub 7th n 8th rnd was great value. I like waiting on Qbs and then taking a back to back duo
Drafters like you sometimes burn me and my theory of waiting on a QB. You selected your second QB before I had my first. Luckily, Cutler was still around at 8.09 as I was hoping for him or Schaub to be there. One more drafter like you and I could be playing musical chairs all year at the QB position.

Drafters like you sometimes burn me and my theory of waiting on a QB. You selected your second QB before I had my first. Luckily, Cutler was still around at 8.09 as I was hoping for him or Schaub to be there. One more drafter like you and I could be playing musical chairs all year at the QB position.
:thumbup: I had Schaub lined up and I thought there was no way the Romo owner was taking another QB and boom, Schaub's taken by the Romo owner a pick before me. Luckily Palmer and Cutler were still there.

FM69, are you picking 9.03 for Massraider or do you need to speak with him. I was headed to lunch soon but will be back with an hour

FM69, are you picking 9.03 for Massraider or do you need to speak with him. I was headed to lunch soon but will be back with an hour
His list included enough players for me to make this pick for him, but he usually sends me two different lists when he wants me to make two picks for him. I will play it safe and wait for him to make the selection.

:thumbup: I had Schaub lined up and I thought there was no way the Romo owner was taking another QB and boom, Schaub's taken by the Romo owner a pick before me. Luckily Palmer and Cutler were still there.
What do you expect from Palmer this year? He was always a QB i targeted until this year. He's burned me too many times.

What do you expect from Palmer this year? He was always a QB i targeted until this year. He's burned me too many times.
I think an ideal situation has Palmer and Schaub paired together for QBBC. I think they have a nice QBBC schedule. I like Palmer's offense and I like the fact they drafted an OT to protect his blind side. I still see him as an elite talent who has been injured, had WRs injured or suspended and played behind a bad OL the past few years. I like him in the Cutler, Ryan, Romo, Schaub range. Actually, I would take him over Romo this year but that's just me. He will have Chris Henry for a full season assuming no injury and it looks like Chad Johnson is on board again. I like the Coles addition as well. He's the type of guy I like to take after he's been written off by most owners.

Users who are viewing this thread