What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS out of my middle of the road/mediocre WRs... Will answer yours w/link! (1 Viewer)

Scruff Mcgruff

Footballguy
Week 4 Half point PPR, 6 point TD. Pick 2 out of 3

I've been going nuts with this decision because all 3 of these players are similar in that they very good matchups in games that should be shootouts and are the number 2 receiving option for their teams

John Brown vs Pittsburgh

Sterling Shepard vs Saints

Tyler Boyd vs Falcons. 

I also have Lockett but in my mind these 3 have better matchups and higher ceilings for their games.

At this point I'm rolling with Brown and Shepard but wanted other thoughts. I always get these 50/50 decisions wrong and it costs me the week lol

I agree with J Brown and S Shepard. T Boyd will throw a couple games in here and there, but I would start S Shepard over him this week since they're playing the Saints. J Brown IMO will continue to be consistent all year long and needs to be in peoples lineups weekly. GL

I agree with J Brown and S Shepard. T Boyd will throw a couple games in here and there, but I would start S Shepard over him this week since they're playing the Saints. J Brown IMO will continue to be consistent all year long and needs to be in peoples lineups weekly. GL
Thanks for the response. I agree with you that Brown I am more confident on than the other two. Both Boyd and Shepherd have great matchups against poor pass defenses. but I think Engram being out for the game leans me more in Shepherd's direction

Users who are viewing this thread