What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Website for ADP info (1 Viewer)

bouch097

Footballguy
I'm in a couple of leagues that use a 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1 Flex RB/WR lineup. The "1 RB" pretty much tosses any standard ADP info right out the window. Does anyone have any website recommendations that have ADP info or mock drafts with that type of lineup?

Thanks in advance

I'm in a couple of leagues that use a 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1 Flex RB/WR lineup. The "1 RB" pretty much tosses any standard ADP info right out the window. Does anyone have any website recommendations that have ADP info or mock drafts with that type of lineup?

Thanks in advance
buy the FBG's app and do a custom mock on it w/ 1RB slot.

I tried a mock with the draft dominator (would yield similar results, eh?), but it still had the computer teams pick VERY RB heavy in rounds 1-2. Every time, 8 of the other 11 teams had 2 RB's after 3 rounds, and that outcome just isn't realistic. Finding ADP values or actualy mocks for that setup would be much more useful.

I looked at that, but with WR being so deep this year, it's not a reliable method... At least not one I want to count on if I don't have to. I used to use Antsports's mock and ADP info, but, Steve, the owner, apparently has his head up his #### again this year (which is why I took my leagues elsewhere) and doesn't have his website up and running yet. If I weren't picking 12th, I wouldn't worry too much about it... But knowing what is likely to be left at the 3-4 turn will be VERY important.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread